Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Anna blossomingbirds

Busy mum of 3 gorgeous little cash cows gurllls
Social media Guru
#ad, #ad and oh yes #ad
Has just won the Nobel prize for taking down all the trolls 🥴 Oh wait we are still here!
Coffee cup never far away :coffee: But on here, we like the tea :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen another few instagrammers quoting the same page, asking please turn yourself in 🤦‍♀️
Apparently on other threads it’s Donna from my sisters closet behind the page 😂…bloody crazy horses the lot of them, and there’s Anna sitting on a train listening to music pretending her life is amazing 🙄😭😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently on other threads it’s Donna from my sisters closet behind the page 😂…bloody crazy horses the lot of them, and there’s Anna sitting on a train listening to music pretending her life is amazing 🙄😭😂
what a bin lid *shakes head*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now now ladies, aren't you all too busy being sad to go on Tattle? Have you all written your grovelling letter of apology to Anna? Father Jack stylee "I'm sooo soooo sorry" . I'm sorry for your kids Anna, I'm sorry that your sick toddler was "content", I'm sorry you have manipulated this whole drama to buy followers. I'm sorry you can't accept some people just don't like you and your beige, twee life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now now ladies, aren't you all too busy being sad to go on Tattle? Have you all written your grovelling letter of apology to Anna? Father Jack stylee "I'm sooo soooo sorry" . I'm sorry for your kids Anna, I'm sorry that your sick toddler was "content", I'm sorry you have manipulated this whole drama to buy followers. I'm sorry you can't accept some people just don't like you and your beige, twee life.
Don't forget the "you're right I'm so sad about my crappy life that I'm mean to others. I feel so bad that I am such a horrible person"

Reactions: 1
I actually might have a bit of respect for her coming back if she actually has decided to slow on the sharing of the girls. Heres hoping! That's what the majority of us wants from her.
Here’s hoping, but it’s Anna we’re talking about, prob won’t be long until we see them again 🙄

Reactions: 1
Now now ladies, aren't you all too busy being sad to go on Tattle?
I'm still here but have been sidetracked by the nonsense her tech friends have been posting 😂.

All very funny that so many influencers believed the absolute rubbish they have been fed by the account mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so tiresome when these influencers trot out the “Tattle trolls are ruining my life” trope. Yes there are some threads on here that fly close to the bone but it’s all indirect gossip and speculation.

Can St Anna of the North Coast put her hand on her heart and say she’s never slagged anyone off behind their backs? Of course not, most people do it, whether it’s written down or not it’s the same thing, don’t be a hypocrite Anna.

Sites like Tattle exist because social media consumers put 2 & 2 together with accounts like Blossoming Birds and become frustrated over time with constant displays of the following toxic behaviour:

- misleading followers with overly perfect and unrealistic/unattainable homes, fashion, beauty

- using children/family/spouses as unpaid props in adverts

- outrageous/borderline illegal and definitely immoral lack of child protection awareness

- not declaring free/gifted/pr/Ad products properly or consistently

- lying to followers or subconsciously prepping followers in the lead up to an ad

- unnecessary and relentless consumerism promoting an unhealthy relationship with shopping/money/fast fashion. Constant need to keep up encourages debt amongst susceptible followers.

Anna can call troll until the Dromona dairy cows come home but from my perspective, her and her type of account are the toxic trolls of the internet causing a ticking time bomb of poor mental health amongst young people who cannot separate Instagram and reality. Anna perpetuates this damaging environment based on looks, money and greed. She should be the one to look in the mirror deep down to her soul and ask herself if she does the right thing every day; is selling your home and family online a good thing? Is it the right thing? Should she be thinking of earning her money in a more respectable and less damaging way and removing her children’s terrible digital footprint before its too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You have to laugh at all the good karma and positive energy the universe is sending since her little outburst on Sunday. Her latest competition in tatters because the artist has had to postpone the gig and a parking ticket to start the week off because she was probably too busy aff linking her sweater to press the start button on the parking app.

An ad for a water butt? The girl would advertise anything wouldn't she?

Wonder why a publicly funded company is doing ads with instagrammers though.

Water butt, magners, white company. Busy day of ads for our Anna. Have to say each of them as random as the next, if ever there was a day of content that showed she'll say yes to anything that was it. Good luck to all those companies she's helping to create a brand identity !

Reactions: 5