Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god it's a cringefest this weekend. Can this woman not spend time with her family without banging on about precious moments and cuddles ad nauseam. Give it a rest Anna, normal people just enjoy time with their family, they don't need to turn it into content. Just a quick question though... how many precious moments did you actually enjoy with your phone permanently in your hand recording everything, getting the best picture/background and then setting up the posts? 🤔
Exactly!..there probably wasn’t any precious moments because of her constantly having her phone out and talking through her hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps her original choice of site was one of the ones with a price hike! Ridiculous what's going on up there, well all round for van owners. I wouldn't blame her for walking away but then with Anna you never know, could be a ploy to get next to Laura Ad.

No way! Could she be moving to Laura Ann's site? Though can't see how they'd afford the mental prices and also probably too far away from "the Port" for wannabe Anna?
Where is this 'port' you speak about...surely you mean the north coast 😄😄😄

Reactions: 4
Anna "cramming my work in so I can enjoy some time off with the girls" back to work last night "catching up from being off" . It must be tough work being so busy trying to draw a winner for whatever raffle she has this week and figure out when she can get over to Limavady for her next try on. Anyway good to see she got caught up so quickly and was able to take herself off for a cold water swim today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a tough life saying yes to every company that asks you to do an ad, no matter how unrelated to your target audience...

Reactions: 5
Lots of you have be messaging about our jackets....I've added the link here👇 and will add it to my highlights, no wait I won't, we won't be doing that again, it's just an #ad 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Insta bandwagon 342345 - cold water swimming ✔ As predictable as ever.
#Ad incoming - swim suits, after swim coat, pneumonia meds ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she really wanted to try cold water swimming why didn't she just go out in her cossie instead of her wetsuit when she was on her paddleboard over the summer - could have combined two bandwagons at once :LOL:

• Heart
Oh duck me, Anna is an absolute leech!!!…her beggin for the barbie dream house finally paid off, girl makes me bloody sick

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Begging for it so she can dangle it in front of the girls for a bit of content then pretend she's such a do-gooder for paying it forward to the local refuge because all girls and boys deserve the chance to play. Interesting the first thing she's paid forward is a plastic toy she's actively tried to avoid having in her house - not any of the free clothes, pyjamas, candles, sofas, hello fresh boxes ...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Begging for it so she can dangle it in front of the girls for a bit of content then pretend she's such a do-gooder for paying it forward to the local refuge because all girls and boys deserve the chance to play. Interesting the first thing she's paid forward is a plastic toy she's actively tried to avoid having in her house - not any of the free clothes, pyjamas, candles, sofas, hello fresh boxes ...
She is a witch , the girls seemed so excited and happy to be playing with it.

Reactions: 6
So basically what shes saying is she held off getting it for the girls until it was sent to her for free??

Disgrace

Reactions: 6
She didn't buy it for the girls because
1. Anna doesn't buy stuff
2. Anna doesn't do plastic or colours, only wooden, bland toys

She will however happily do a paid advert and donate the item to charity so as not to ruin her aesthetic while simultaneously portraying herself as a Saint!

Reactions: 10
Ok gurls jump on the bed and look happy in 3...2...1...

Wait..i had the wrong filter on.. ok gurls go again in 3...2...1

• Haha