Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her went she was normal working trying to do up house. Normal shop clothing. Now she just over the top.
Wow she actually used to be 'normal'?

100% it's showing off, it's like you can see she's getting high off it by all the grinning she does in her videos, it's pure mental health issues right there. It's not normal to be that obsessed and perfect focused. It's creepy as hell and outta touch with reality. No one lives like that!

Reactions: 8

100% it's showing off, it's like you can see she's getting high off it by all the grinning she does in her videos, it's pure mental health issues right there. It's not normal to be that obsessed and perfect focused. It's creepy as hell and outta touch with reality. No one lives like that!
Yeah I don’t think she’s been ‘normal’ for a long, long time. I followed for years before I unfollowed and she was always obviously a very high maintenance woman. Someone who clearly struggles hugely with perfectionist issues and self-esteem. Instead of working on herself and growing into a better person, she has completely lost herself and her family in an online fantasy life. Like, what would she actually do if Insta disappeared tomorrow….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How the frig could you pack that skirt and have room for normal clothes? These crazy instahuns have lost all sense of normality

Reactions: 5
Why do all the other instahuns like her photos? Sheeple! They must see her desperation and twee Ness to be popular?

Reactions: 4

She used to live in a little bungalow (I think) in Garveywood off the Fry’s road in Ballymena. Your average Jo Soap

• Wow
Anna love you make me want to throw up 🤢 in fact all the so called insta huns your all alike give it a rest. I’m embarrassed for you . Please get in touch with the real world . yesterday I’m my county of Norfolk was just terrible do to the wether conditions the fire services had over 70 calls people lost homes in many locations . Local to me . then all we get is this chump wet Nellie getting dopey Colin to take a picture of her ,film her all about her with her gormless grin every second. 🤢🤢🤢 it’s boring it’s embarrassing. All I can say these insta twats really don’t have a clue what’s going on around them .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s flat to the mat on TikTok this holiday - although closer attention she’s recycling content from the last trip to Cyprus and pretending it’s now (Blue Lagoon).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve found AnnA’s potential supplier for all her designer gear. Based in Dubai. Most likely stocked up on her free trip to Abu Dhabi. Wonder why she didn’t tag them 🤔
Ohhh without a doubt this must be them.. I would say the suitcase was full!! Does she follow them or how did you find them?

Reactions: 1
Ohhh without a doubt this must be them.. I would say the suitcase was full!! Does she follow them or how did you find them?
You’ll find that these type of accounts have very little following. That’s because if you’re seen to follow them you’re as good as admitting you have or would buy fake merchandise. An image Anna would never want to her insta Huns to have of her.! This is the woman that only wants people to think the only neighbors she has is cows

How the hell could you be arsed with posting so much on your stories when on holiday?!..it just shows how tit her life actually is, trying to make out she’s having so much fun with her family when in reality she can’t put the bloody phone down 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs help…

Reactions: 9
Love Rosie Ramsay’s post about normalising holiday photos 🙌🏼
Less of the Insta- posers please 😁
So true! She's the total opposite of Adna who just can't help herself turning a holiday into an opportunity to show off, brag and overdress for everything, the comments and likes are like oxygen to her, god forbid the smiles on her kids face are enough. Her life is literally for the gram, from sick babies to expensive holidays, sad really.

Here you go Anna read WHAT I POSTED you clueless trollop you have not got a clue What’s going on in The world . Read it you useless waste of space .some poor family through no fault of their own looking for a home .. .then all we see is little miss bull sh1t .naaaa

Attachments

• Sad
Here you go Anna read WHAT I POSTED you clueless trollop you have not got a clue What’s going on in The world . Read it you useless waste of space .some poor family through no fault of their own looking for a home .. .then all we see is little miss bull sh1t .naaaa
This is a tad random, unless Anna burnt it down!?

Her post likes are woeful. People absolutely sick of the show boating and twirling, rightly so. Just smarmy Insta wannabes commenting

This is a tad random, unless Anna burnt it down!?
No Anna didn’t but I know it’s nothing to do with little twirly woo but let’s get some perspective what’s actually going on in the world .not the holiday after holiday after link link link link make me money ,clothes after clothes Tags no doubt still attached . . Fake as fake can be. .

Anna could probably put them up with the amount of rooms she has in her back garden…😏