Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were in the garden centre at Bushmills this morning. Recognised husband and children long before I saw Anna. It's very odd. I could easily pick out which car was their one in the car park too and I stopped following Anna well over a year ago as I got fed up with all the stuff. Unfollowed a bunch of 'influencers' at the same time as I realised it was all uncomfortable for me. Anyway I wouldn't want that life. It's wrong to know so much about a stranger.

Reactions: 12
What’s the point of having a caravan half an hour up the road from your home? I don’t get it, such a waste of money and 2 places to look after and maintain.

Reactions: 10
So it's Ballycastle 🤔 exact same place as Laura AD
Maybe they had a better age limit on vans there, know Portrush and others in Newcastle have a 15yr age limited and then it's upgrade or get off the site, was quite a lot of reporting on it last year.
Well good luck to her as of all the places up that direction I genuinely, not just saying this, hate Ballycastle. The beach is horrid, that playpark covered in what is it? Grit? Kids are filthy after with dust. Town is rubbish imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the point of having a caravan half an hour up the road from your home? I don’t get it, such a waste of money and 2 places to look after and maintain.
I don’t get it either, they are loving going on sun holidays so why invest so much money on a caravan? LA has not spent much time at her caravan this summer, I’m sure she will stay well away now that Anna has moved in !

Reactions: 1
So it's Ballycastle 🤔 exact same place as Laura AD
Maybe they had a better age limit on vans there, know Portrush and others in Newcastle have a 15yr age limited and then it's upgrade or get off the site, was quite a lot of reporting on it last year.
Well good luck to her as of all the places up that direction I genuinely, not just saying this, hate Ballycastle. The beach is horrid, that playpark covered in what is it? Grit? Kids are filthy after with dust. Town is rubbish imo.
Ballycastle is an absolute hole of a place and the people that live there have plenty of screws loose. Idiots walking around drugged to the eyeballs with nunchucks

Reactions: 4
Ballycastle is an absolute hole of a place and the people that live there have plenty of screws loose. Idiots walking around drugged to the eyeballs with nunchucks
Hahaha I was trying to be polite about it but I agree, one time we passed through there was a big fat travelling wedding at the hotel in the town, it wasn't pleasant listening to them as we passed.

Hahaha I was trying to be polite about it but I agree, one time we passed through there was a big fat travelling wedding at the hotel in the town, it wasn't pleasant listening to them as we passed.
🤣 I say it as it is! Quite a few millies go to Ballycastle then decide not to leave. I worked in Social Services there and the crazy tit that went on was mind blowing

• Haha
I don’t get it either, they are loving going on sun holidays so why invest so much money on a caravan? LA has not spent much time at her caravan this summer, I’m sure she will stay well away now that Anna has moved in !
Anna keeping up with the wealthier Jones’ as per usual. Laura-Ad has one, Anna gets one. Laura-Ad goes on 5 foreign holidays, Anna has to. Designer gear, twirling, its all so weird. Now Laura-Ad keeping quiet on the caravan this year and Anna’s stuck with another millstone around her neck to pay for for CoNt3Nt 😂😂The Staycation obsession from last year has moved on….Anna always just behind the curve

Reactions: 12
The wee girl throwing the wee crab away 😲. She had already dropped it before that. I see people 'crabbing' at the local pier and the more I think of it, it is just plain cruel. Taking crabs out of their natural habitat so they can get amusement.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do like Ballycastle but surprised she went there. For a "north coast Native" she never seemed to stray far from the Ports. I'd expected she'd hold out for a site in Portrush but the blatent following LA is just 😳😳 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
The wee girl throwing the wee crab away 😲. She had already dropped it before that. I see people 'crabbing' at the local pier and the more I think of it, it is just plain cruel. Taking crabs out of their natural habitat so they can get amusement.
I quite agree i Hate to see that .

Reactions: 6
I believe her parents have helped purchase the caravan even thou she will never make reference to that on social media and she really wanted to have it in Portrush but the only affordable option was Ballycastle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I could understand buying a house in Donegal but I don’ get a caravan 30 mins from your house. It was very much a covid/ staycation trend but Anna has been on three sun holidays already this year and probably will go again before Christmas , the youngest is a good traveler , and she will get much more content and twirling opportunities in the sun.

Reactions: 6
I believe her parents have helped purchase the caravan even thou she will never make reference to that on social media and she really wanted to have it in Portrush but the only affordable option was Ballycastle.
Yip my husband said she probably couldn’t afford one in Portrush…I’m sorry but if the money was falling out of my arse I would never buy a static in Ballycastle 🙈…a fool and his money are soon parted, as the saying goes…

Reactions: 7
Is that that cretin who was roaming about London practically stalking the royals? Lol
That's her, is she OTT? yes but I find her likeable, definitely not relatable but likeable compared to Anna.

All that's good...is that like all that's pretty? Laura is it you? Can you bring the 🍵? 😂

• Haha