Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole photo of the family getting onto the plane, 🤮 its too insta perfect! What the hell is the staged crap is that? Also the cringy smiles in every single photo. I honestly cant believe this is a real person, its like stepford wives craic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole photo of the family getting onto the plane, 🤮 its too insta perfect! What the hell is the staged crap is that? Also the cringy smiles in every single photo. I honestly cant believe this is a real person, its like stepford wives craic.
Imagine being stuck behind them boarding the plane ?! I don’t think I’d be able to keep a straight face

Reactions: 4
Do we know where she’s off to? Is it an Ikos like every other Instahun this year?
My bets on there! And again poor kids oblivious that their mother sold them out for a free holiday.
I know Laura gets on people's goats, I only dip in and out of her page and to be honest her twirling doesn't bother me, I think it's because she isn't nouveau riche. Anna is and it's like polishing a turd.
Poor lily dumped again 🐶 or maybe the dog is making great use out of the garden room as no one else is!

Reactions: 6
Does she just buy designer crap to show off? I think its absolutely ridiculous the smugness vibes off her. This twee smile and staged fashion show reels, is she for real? Who are her Instahun friends? How does she afford her lifestyle? Someone fill me in please, need the goss...

Reactions: 7
It’s all so staged and twee, surely the girls are getting beyond this. No doubt a whole new wardrobe of twirling dresses was bought for this trip.

"Choose travel always"

Lolol I'm on £60k a year - my husband on £70k a year with two kids and can barely make ends meet never mind travel and have 2837329 holidays in 7 months.
#dick

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"Choose travel always"

Lolol I'm on £60k a year - my husband on £70k a year with two kids and can barely make ends meet never mind travel and have 2837329 holidays in 7 months.
#dick
“Choose Insta followers over your kids’ privacy” more fitting for SWA

Reactions: 5
If I was on a flight with these insta-twats I'd just push on past on the stairs or wherever they're posing and spoil their photos. Then again I'm not flying anywhere for my holidays. In fact, a short break at home is all for this year, just doing day trips. Haven't been abroad since well before covid. These folk are like politicians, have no idea how the normal person on the street lives.

Reactions: 3
Cyrus twice inside 8 or 10 weeks! Someone sign me the duck up to whatever she does ✋️ ps we need a new thread please 😆
Anna’s whole raison d’être is to make people envious enough to aspire to her faux life and buy into it thus making her and the companies more money. This isn’t normal life, having all these holidays, she is just a normal person but she is creating the illusion of success for you to aspire to be her and have this “perfect” life. Buy the things she wears, she decorates her home with, her accessories and kids’ stuff. She gets paid to advertise most things she shows her followers in the hopes they click on the link and buy. Anna is making people think they need 3 holidays a year so they push themselves into debt just to keep up with somebody on the internet. I would LOVE to see her credit card bills. It’s all smoke and mirrors and extremely immoral and irresponsible. If she wants to sell products, she should get herself on QVC where at least the selling element is completely transparent. Or better still, wake up and realise the consumerist lifestyle is vacuous, dangerous and meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna’s whole raison d’être is to make people envious enough to aspire to her faux life and buy into it thus making her and the companies more money. This isn’t normal life, having all these holidays, she is just a normal person but she is creating the illusion of success for you to aspire to be her and have this “perfect” life. Buy the things she wears, she decorates her home with, her accessories and kids’ stuff. She gets paid to advertise most things she shows her followers in the hopes they click on the link and buy. Anna is making people think they need 3 holidays a year so they push themselves into debt just to keep up with somebody on the internet. I would LOVE to see her credit card bills. It’s all smoke and mirrors and extremely immoral and irresponsible. If she wants to sell products, she should get herself on QVC where at least the selling element is completely transparent. Or better still, wake up and realise the consumerist lifestyle is vacuous, dangerous and meaningless.
Thanks you Clare 🙌
Can you pop this reminder up every other week so i dont trip up again 😆

Reactions: 2
Title? Adna, wee Colin and the guurls, so many ads and aff links with plenty of twirls!