Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is it just me that’s noticing Miss Anna in all her designer gear… my guess is she stocked up at the markets in Dubai when she was there, or flat out on Ali express. like on the steps of the plane someone asking where her bag is from to which she relied “it’s Celine from flannels”… and her in her Chanel sandals… also in her holiday pics I see she’s also wearing Gucci sandals… there’s no way that business of hers is makin that kind of money…. China must be getting a touch!!!

Reactions: 6
So is it just me that’s noticing Miss Anna in all her designer gear… my guess is she stocked up at the markets in Dubai when she was there, or flat out on Ali express. like on the steps of the plane someone asking where her bag is from to which she relied “it’s Celine from flannels”… and her in her Chanel sandals… also in her holiday pics I see she’s also wearing Gucci sandals… there’s no way that business of hers is makin that kind of money…. China must be getting a touch!!!
Meanwhile the rest of the country are trying to make ends meet… read the room Anna you prick 🖕🏼

Reactions: 4
She’s desperately trying to be someone else all the time. She’s not called Single White Anna for nothing 😅

The best of designer copies, no doubt.

I see her followers have dropped again 👀 she was sitting on 101k a few days ago, and now it’s back down to 100k. Here’s hoping a few more will unfollow abc she’ll drop to 99k again 😂

Reactions: 9
I literally just came on to say the same, I’d unfollowed her during the pandemic and she just appeared on my feed so I had a look and couldn’t believe how much “designer” stuff she had in photos, in the last 6 days on her posts I spotted the following:

Chanel “Dad” Sandals
Celine Bag
Gucci Gold Marmont Sandals
Coach bag
Mulberry Bag
Celine Triomphe straw bag
YSL bag
Hermes Oran Sandals

That’s £1000s spent… if it’s real.. which I doubt!!

So much for last year's "staycations are the way forward with small children.." spiel :rolleyes:
Zero authenticity.

Reactions: 8
Why is her life like a walking commercial? Like enjoy your holiday ffs and stop constantly advertising/affiliated linking and stop with these have to get the perfect shot for vids/photos. Just enjoy the moment. I don't know how anyone could truly enjoy and relax constantly keeping this up?

I literally just came on to say the same, I’d unfollowed her during the pandemic and she just appeared on my feed so I had a look and couldn’t believe how much “designer” stuff she had in photos, in the last 6 days on her posts I spotted the following:

Chanel “Dad” Sandals
Celine Bag
Gucci Gold Marmont Sandals
Coach bag
Mulberry Bag
Celine Triomphe straw bag
YSL bag
Hermes Oran Sandals

That’s £1000s spent… if it’s real.. which I doubt!!
There’s no way any of them are real… to go from Boden to Chanel overnight… full of
tit!!! I would say Ali express is getting a good visit these days!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely Ali Express/Al Karama/ Nutts corner (on a good day). She must think we’re all mugs. One pair of real £££ sandals maybe but multiple pairs including £££ bags…. Not a pups chance!!! Seven Limivady doesn’t pay that well!

Contrary to her copied post before yet another holiday, I am not here for her holiday content, let's be honest about it, it's plain old showing off. Its grating to anyone who is struggling at the moment. Real people are trying to entertain their kids with cheap ideas like a picnic in the park, meanwhile Adna is parasailing, dressing in thousands of pounds worth of clothes. Frankly she is an out of touch vacuous idiot. This is not aspirational at all. Here's an idea Adna go and have a holiday with your family and for once keep it private and give your staff some well earned time off from twirling and grinning .

• Heart
I liked her went she was normal working trying to do up house. Normal shop clothing. Now she just over the top.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just trying too hard to be something she’s not and it’s as plain as those teeth hanging out of her gob…