Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a tad random, unless Anna burnt it down!?
No but like all these instaloons they are tone deaf to the real world, therefore they should be a bit more mindful of what they post, no one likes a smoaster (social media boaster) and in a time of huge worry for a lot of people posting about how life should all be holidays etc is in really bad taste. Her and so many others would do to keep in mind that this instacraze will eventually die away and then they will have to do a day's work like the rest of us.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is a baby moon?!
They’ve been a thing for quite a while, essentially a last holiday as a couple before baby comes along. Wouldn’t be done by everyone and usually most people I’ve seen have taken a night or two in a hotel. Why it needs to have a name other than just saying you’re going on holiday or away for a few days beats me.

Reactions: 1
Anna must have looked ridiculous swanning around in those outfits, I am guessing most people were very casually dressed. She looks so overdone and try hard.

Reactions: 3
Lonely Planet will hardly be banging on Anna’s door looking any content from her anyway… Anna’s version of going to Cyprus is two hotels and two hire boats.

Reactions: 5
I priced that hotel on jet2 next June for a week 2 adults and a child £3400 🙈 that’s a no from me Anna

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is that poor child wearing, does she deliberately try to dress her like something from little house on the prairie? 🙄, I love a white broderie anglaise dress on my little girl on holiday but also all the gorgeous colourful dresses.

Love Rosie Ramsay’s post about normalising holiday photos 🙌🏼
Less of the Insta- posers please 😁
See Colin has been on tattle again, photo dump of more, well semi normal mum & kid pics, pool pics not trying to desperately be Laura AD.
I can just hear Colin now, look away, look away, and turn 'click'🙈

I priced that hotel on jet2 next June for a week 2 adults and a child £3400 🙈 that’s a no from me Anna
Same family of 4 flying from Belfast for SEVEN days in July '23 ⭐£5,600⭐ this is just ridiculous, not the hotel, Anna and these N.I insta huns are ridiculous! They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or is this now her new lifestyle?

I follow another (English) insta hun whose Instagram is her hugely successful business, as in she is a property developer (and maybe architect..not sure) her husband also works and yes they only go on 5* holidays usually IKOS but you can see why and not one bit of twirling or #aff link in sight!

Last edited:
Good morning #ad #ad #ad
Wasting our time trying to talk to these insta huns about mass consumerism!
Can't even fake clean your house now without it being an #aff link 🙄

Reactions: 4
How does she find the time to do all this cleaning when she is replying to every comment on her posts?
What a liar and a fake, she hires cleaners obviously...

Imagine being the neighbours, having a nice relaxing time and then they show up 😂… although it could be entertaining, watching Anna twirl around the caravan making a plonker of herself as usual…

• Haha
Imagine being the neighbours, having a nice relaxing time and then they show up 😂… although it could be entertaining, watching Anna twirl around the caravan making a plonker of herself as usual…
That caravan next to them looks very close 😂

I see she is trying to hide the fact she is copying Laura ad by putting in pictures from years ago showing a previous caravan trip .pretending she as always been into caravans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7