Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day know what, I saw the gurrrls in their Barbie pyjamas and thought that was really nice that they were wearing colourful and age appropriate nightwear. Lo and behold, Barbie ad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Day know what, I saw the gurrrls in their Barbie pyjamas and thought that was really nice that they were wearing colourful and age appropriate nightwear. Lo and behold, Barbie ad 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's all a #ad even the stuff that is not a #ad is a build up to a #ad! The guurrls have earned their keep this week 💵💵💵

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for ‘mummysflippinhouse’. I had to unfollow her a while back as she’s just vulgar now 🥴

Reactions: 2
Im sad she didn't save and post her chat about trolls and thanking The Detechtives for their great work.
Imagine being associated with that farce. Doesn't go with the aesthetic does it?

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 shows how low her intellect is if she believed them when they stated they had “terrorist tracking software”. Honestly I can’t understand why anyone would believe that, I’m still baffled.

Christ the whole debacle gave me a good laugh and really separated the influencers with half a bit of intelligence from those with absolutely none.

As we could have predicted (because her spelling and grammar is always awful), Anna was one of the dimwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 shows how low her intellect is if she believed them when they stated they had “terrorist tracking software”. Honestly I can’t understand why anyone would believe that, I’m still baffled.
It’s like a claim Jay from The Inbetweeners would make 😆

• Haha

Christ the whole debacle gave me a good laugh and really separated the influencers with half a bit of intelligence from those with absolutely none.

As we could have predicted (because her spelling and grammar is always awful), Anna was one of the dimwits.
She is most definitely a dim wit, we know for a fact she reads here and after all that’s been said about the privacy of her children she still pimps them out on the gram…I mean imagine when they get older and realise there is a tit load of pictures online of them…once they are posted that’s it, they’re there forever! if that was my mum I would be absolutely raging with her, but unlike Anna, my mum isn’t as thick as pig shite..

Is there a thread for ‘mummysflippinhouse’. I had to unfollow her a while back as she’s just vulgar now 🥴
Couldn't agree more!!! I thought she was so down to earth but 👎 FYI she knows all about tattle as she made an account to attack the trolls on her sisters page but fair play she told them who she was.

• Heart
Couldn't agree more!!! I thought she was so down to earth but 👎 FYI she knows all about tattle as she made an account to attack the trolls on her sisters page but fair play she told them who she was.
I really liked her at the start as well but now she’s just too vulgar. I unfollowed a while back but check in sometimes and she’s just getting more and more vulgar 🤷‍♀️🥴

The terrorist software nonsense alone should have been a massive red flag! The entire fiasco has shown a lack of credibility and some shocking poor judgement. The brands working with influencers should be thinking again, especially regarding GDPR for one 🙈

Reactions: 5
Seems Bella has more sense than her mother, her stick person not facing the camera, no doubt a dig, will never understand why a child's privacy is a laughing matter.
FYI bike #ad pending.

Seems like her smugness level has actually increased since the absolute lies about the troll hunters. It's amazing how she was caught pretending that she knew who her trolls were "all of them were mothers" is that right now Anna and instead of apologising or owning up she actually gets more unbearable every day. The child exploitation is daily and everything is an ad or affiliate or a build up to one. I can see right through her but seems like the sheep haven't even questioned her involvement in that sham or her lies. 🙄

Bet those wee wains are delighted not having a phone shoved in their faces for a change #freenight

Anyone check in on Anna to see how shes coping with the insta outage?
Worth every penny to watch these stupid insta huns . Go with out tonight. .keep it up I say . Yes Anna you .pimp my kids out to the pedos.com. They must be missing you tonight can’t get their fix of your gurlssssss.

There it is the dog #ad, so predictable 🙄 that's why Lily was centre stage a couple of weeks ago, the poor dog is totally ignored until she can earn 💵💵💵. Bets on how long it will take for the bike #ad!

• Sick
She's so disingenuous. All those posts about her dog were a lead up to the ad and "conditioning" us. She's sneaky about it. Good thing she sent people to Tattle recently so they'll know the score!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so disingenuous. All those posts about her dog were a lead up to the ad and "conditioning" us. She's sneaky about it. Good thing she sent people to Tattle recently so they'll know the score!
#Weknowwhatyou'reatAnna! 😂