Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The troll hunting thing is ridiculous, if you look at the comments here the vast majority are fair comment on what this woman is doing ie.child exploitation, lying to and manipulating her followers. No one has issued death threats or anything sinister like that. The real trolls are targeting cancer victims and harassing vulnerable people. If Anna doesn't like to read the opinions of people who see right through her then stay off this site, simple. It's called freedom of speech. I actually think she has embarrassed herself with that nonsense on Sunday, the real problem is she doesn't like it when people point out what's really going on!

Reactions: 9
Is it my imagination or are "the detechtives" off Instagram? What a load of absolute fakery! They were giving themselves away more each day, saying that their technology was based on matching writing styles, is that right now 🙄, and then asking what could legally be done IF (BIG IF) the troll was identified, answer nothing unless it was serious stuff like death threats and harassment. So much for them personally hunting down Anna's scummy trolls one by one and telling their employers and children's schools what they have been saying (ie their valid opinion on this woman's bullshit). I can't believe she didn't do her research before all of that rubbish last Sunday, what a total idiot! Either that or she was again blatantly playing on peoples naivety to stop them calling her on her child exploitation and constant ads. The pretence of her reaching out to wounded souls who have so so wronged her, yeah right Anna, pull the other one! How about you apologise for lying again, for making anyone who has even so much as glanced at tattle feel like an awful human being, forcing apologies from women who have expressed their valid opinion however much you don't like it, I won't hold my breath!

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, a business is pending
So that's what all the bull story was the other day about being at 10square and how things are falling into place. Knew it was cause for celebration what with Stella being let out of the kitchen cupboard 🤭

Reactions: 1
If there is one thing this past week has revealed, it is how easily influencers can be manipulated and used for free exposure.
I saw Anna's chat last weekend. You could hear the nervousness in her voice. Yet as the chat went on she seemed to have an epiphany that it wouldn't amount to much whether she had names or not.
She along with so many others were sucked into another marketing ploy that tapped into their own insecurities without them even really realising it.
They were promoting, mentioning, hashtagging the "free service" that is ultimately leading to another business page that few of them have anything to do with. And not a gift or penny had to be spent. Genius.

Reactions: 8
Come on Anna waiting to hear from you. Love. Hellllooooooo. Anna. You fool who has been reported for advertising fake accounts bye bye Anna Oh sorry busy pimping her kids out to the local pedos. Help yourself to the many pictures she offers on line. . Daily occurrence yes Anna they are watching you I’m not .you freak.

Reactions: 3
I bet she feels a right gabshite now 😂…maybe, just maybe she’ll think twice about the shite she posts but il not hold my breath….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If there is one thing this past week has revealed, it is how easily influencers can be manipulated and used for free exposure.
I saw Anna's chat last weekend. You could hear the nervousness in her voice. Yet as the chat went on she seemed to have an epiphany that it wouldn't amount to much whether she had names or not.
She along with so many others were sucked into another marketing ploy that tapped into their own insecurities without them even really realising it.
They were promoting, mentioning, hashtagging the "free service" that is ultimately leading to another business page that few of them have anything to do with. And not a gift or penny had to be spent. Genius.
So was she scammed or was she in on it?

Reactions: 2
So was she scammed or was she in on it?
She was 100% in on it if not the main player.
New business on the go, she wanted to remove as much of the negativity as she could but absolutely pathetically, just like everything else she does.

New business on the go, she wanted to remove as much of the negativity as she could but absolutely pathetically, just like everything else she does.
She is such a ruthless, fake, manipulative instahun. She genuinely got to people last Sunday with a total pack of lies, people believed that they could be identified and outed by her for literally calling her out on her lies! All the while she was buying followers and starting a business while replying to comments of sympathy about how awful it's been for her, repeating that she wanted to reach out and help them with their sad little lives, is there any lengths this woman won't go to to earn money and protect her manufactured image!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is such a ruthless, fake, manipulative instahun. She genuinely got to people last Sunday with a total pack of lies, people believed that they could be identified and outed by her for literally calling her out on her lies! All the while she was buying followers and starting a business while replying to comments of sympathy about how awful it's been for her, repeating that she wanted to reach out and help them with their sad little lives, is there any lengths this woman won't go to to earn money and protect her manufactured image!?
Nope, because Anna’s neck is made of brass…she literally makes my skin crawl 🤮

Reactions: 4
I think she was 100% in on it, think it was all our North Coast jokes tipped her over the edge 🤣 #endofmydrive #5minsuptheroad

• Haha
Reactions: 3