Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like me and @ChristinaM hit a nerve on Christina Campbell's stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Hey Anna and Christina!! Great to have yous here πŸ˜‰

Don't let the door slam yous on the way out πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be. No one can afford that lifestyle and with three kids unless they are mega rich.
Maybe she and the others could go get a real job πŸ˜‚ one day we'll all be paying for them via our taxes from our wages πŸ’― sickens me

Reactions: 1
Well, the new green sofa was gifted. She clearly said that. So, not paid for in full then?
No idea, but she's made me laugh, her stories is literally a "I need sympathy" I get it. She's hard it hard. But no harm, I've had a very hard life since I was 7, but I don't sit and fake cry it on Instagram for people to feel sorry for me and to be *cough* gifted freebies.
I can't stand people who are like that, probably because I've been through it myself. I learned that you don't need to have the pity party round you, but I suppose the instahuns need it.

I'm sure it's Anna informing them about us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ she has to get in the clique somehow!! Embarrassing 😬

I hope they enjoy reading, can't believe I'm the same age as Christina but I seem to be more mature, shocker that lol πŸ˜‚

No Anna...its a day for working or childcare like the rest of us!
All of them are so out of touch with reality, you have to feel sorry for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Normal people have to work and do their washing before or after work!
God bless if any of them had to do it in-between πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Looks like me and @ChristinaM hit a nerve on Christina Campbell's stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Hey Anna and Christina!! Great to have yous here πŸ˜‰

Don't let the door slam yous on the way out πŸ˜‰
I didn’t quite understand what was this about as I don’t follow this lady. I looked at her stories and I’ve read that to channel and channeling is the most used word of 2020 / 21 I can see it’s getting well used in her stories. The universe and channeling blah blah! I don’t now anything about this lady, but my God, she can go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No Anna...its a day for working or childcare like the rest of us!
Absolutely sickens me.
Like @CarlyBear94 said - utterly, utterly out of touch with reality.
Most people will be hoping for a bit of sun to get their washing done AFTER a full day at work. Anna has to be the laziest and most useless of them all. Totally shameless.

In news that is shocking to no one: Single white Anna has finally launched herself onto the paddle boarding bandwagon. Why is she so predictable and boring, does she have an original idea in her head?? Also, surprised it’s taken her so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely sickens me.
Like @CarlyBear94 said - utterly, utterly out of touch with reality.
Most people will be hoping for a bit of sun to get their washing done AFTER a full day at work. Anna has to be the laziest and most useless of them all. Totally shameless.
I work from home and literally have to clean round my house on my lunch and break as my partner who also works from home is a lazy shite and won't do it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was literally working 40 hour weeks, on top of finishing my degree, had no time to barely eat and sleep!!
But hey, let's all be like Anna and her new mates, just sit on our holes and complain about how busy they are with the most fake display house pics going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬
They have no work ethic.

Reactions: 3
In news that is shocking to no one: Single white Anna has finally launched herself onto the paddle boarding bandwagon. Why is she so predictable and boring, does she have an original idea in her head?? Also, surprised it’s taken her so long.
And the paddle boarding nicely linked into a wee hello fresh ad... for bloody pasta.

Reactions: 2
Of course she ordered paddle boards for her really adventurous lifestyle πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Kelly teranova and all that's pretty have them so SWA had to get some. Can't wait to see those sickly sweet images later 🀣

• Haha
All her stories are linked to an AD, she doesn't come on unless she's peddling something.

Either she's planted a kindly gifted money tree or she's in up to her eyes, I just don't get it, I save so hard for home improvements and she just does them at the drop of a hat, its so off putting

• Heart
The reason she can afford all this garden tat is because she will have claimed thousands from HMRC self employment income support grants, like every other fucker who was self employed pre-covid. And not one penny of it do they have to pay back 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.