Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she can afford all this garden tat is because she will have claimed thousands from HMRC self employment income support grants, like every other fucker who was self employed pre-covid. And not one penny of it do they have to pay back 🀬
True. And unreal

Reactions: 3
In news that is shocking to no one: Single white Anna has finally launched herself onto the paddle boarding bandwagon. Why is she so predictable and boring, does she have an original idea in her head?? Also, surprised it’s taken her so long.
Anna never met a bandwagon she didn't like πŸ˜‚

What disgusts me is that she desperately tries to link herself to the North Coast. That's fine, it's a fantastic area. But as a supposed small business guru why not support local and buy your gear from the many excellent surf shops in the area who will also advise you? She bought them on Amazon rather than benefit from the years of experience the surf community there would happily share?? 😳 Mortified for herπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜³

Reactions: 7

What disgusts me is that she desperately tries to link herself to the North Coast. That's fine, it's a fantastic area. But as a supposed small business guru why not support local and buy your gear from the many excellent surf shops in the area who will also advise you? She bought them on Amazon rather than benefit from the years of experience the surf community there would happily share?? 😳 Mortified for herπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜³
She's only trying to link herself to the north coast because of ellepearls and Christina Campbell.
Because they are relevant and she needs to be in that clique 🀣

Reactions: 2
Pity she didn’t ask any of the clique for the weather forecast before she set off for tonight’s adventure. Not like our Anna to set off for content under grey skies. I suppose she didn’t expect such a change in a (forty) five minute drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she going to be running around Portrush for the foreseeable?? My holiday that I have taken every year wayyyyyyyyyy before Instagram was even a thing is going to be ruined if I see her πŸ˜‚ though I'd quite like to see how she acts IRL! Wonder does elle try and avoid her 🀭

• Haha
Is she going to be running around Portrush for the foreseeable?? My holiday that I have taken every year wayyyyyyyyyy before Instagram was even a thing is going to be ruined if I see her πŸ˜‚ though I'd quite like to see how she acts IRL! Wonder does elle try and avoid her 🀭
Well we all know the three of them monitor this thread, which is great, if only they had the balls to confront us haters though πŸ™‚βœ¨
I used to live up in the port years ago, I never seen any of them ironically.

• Haha
Well we all know the three of them monitor this thread, which is great, if only they had the balls to confront us haters though πŸ™‚βœ¨
I used to live up in the port years ago, I never seen any of them ironically.
Same I visit regularly well granted not so much since covid but once the travel restrictions were lifted we have been up, never seen one of them!
I think I missed something I didn't understand the previous posts regarding Christine, did they mention tattle or how do we know they are on here?

Also I'm laughing at the dogs face in the latest grid post, she must have lay on the floor to get that pic, the dog is like πŸ™„ wtf you doing? πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh and there we have it. Paddle board. I’m feeling like mystic Meg. I predicted that weeks ago !!!

Reactions: 4
Same I visit regularly well granted not so much since covid but once the travel restrictions were lifted we have been up, never seen one of them!
I think I missed something I didn't understand the previous posts regarding Christine, did they mention tattle or how do we know they are on here?

Also I'm laughing at the dogs face in the latest grid post, she must have lay on the floor to get that pic, the dog is like πŸ™„ wtf you doing? πŸ˜‚

That's her thread we created πŸ™‚βœ¨
Pop over there and we can tell you, so we don't get in trouble for talking about her on Anna's thread 🀣😬

Its always gonna be amazon so she can af link and make money off us mere mortals.

Just priced the towel robe/coats as sounded like a good idea, I'll pass 😳 anything up to Β£150 each, my kids can just get a towel around them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just priced the towel robe/coats as sounded like a good idea, I'll pass 😳 anything up to Β£150 each, my kids can just get a towel around them πŸ˜‚
If you're not about the branded life Decathlon do a couple of more affordable versions of these. And since they've become such a thing over the last year I expect there'll be a version in the middle aisle of Lidl sometime soon.

London Calling...
Anna's on her way to save the day because businesses in the English capital can't run successfully without the help of a wee Ballymena doll.
Why are all her 'work trips' either a wee free holiday or shopping trip.
And the dresses are hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
London Calling...
Anna's on her way to save the day because businesses in the English capital can't run successfully without the help of a wee Ballymena doll.
Why are all her 'work trips' either a wee free holiday or shopping trip.
And the dresses are hideous.
Loooooool Anna blocked me on Instagram too, how bleeping sad 🀣🀣🀣
Honestly, what sad pathetic individuals, don't even know what I've done wrong, it's not me exploiting kids on Instagram πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‚

• Haha
Honestly, what sad pathetic individuals, don't even know what I've done wrong, it's not me exploiting kids on Instagram πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‚
I was blocked too last year ! No idea why πŸ˜‚

• Haha
How are you getting blocked lol? It's probably my turn next.

I actually noticed too she has a North Coast highlight. Desperation right there.
Country gardener/surfer chick/city slicker - what other persona will she be adopting?

• Haha
How are you getting blocked lol? It's probably my turn next.

I actually noticed too she has a North Coast highlight. Desperation right there.
Country gardener/surfer chick/city slicker - what other persona will she be adopting?
No idea, πŸ’― are monitoring us, I changed my insta info because I am not risking tit with these morons πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‚

Soooo true ! You OK hun ? πŸ˜‚
I'm great! My days just been made better then the 2 biggest, fakest instahuns blocking me.
I'm going to sleep better tonight πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.