Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Nosynosycheekycheeky, post: 5370881, member: 132036"

Shell be raging at todays weather, no beach or garden content.
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it’s to be good over the weekend and even better next week. Perfect for the start of the school holidays and putting the staff gurrrrls to work.

Reactions: 2
And i reckon they are pretty well off to begin with!
They or at least his family are very well off, you do not own property in that area without ££, yes their house is dated and a gradual fixer upper but the garden is a real seller. I can't even afford a static up there 😂

Reactions: 1
They or at least his family are very well off, you do not own property in that area without ££, yes their house is dated and a gradual fixer upper but the garden is a real seller. I can't even afford a static up there 😂
Yes his parents dont have the air of paupers 😂

• Haha
Dont mind me...just away to make some cheese scones with my 1 year old dressed to the nines but soooo supper busy that I cant fit everything in.

Shell be raging at todays weather, no beach or garden content.
The weather ain't gonna stop our Elle Anna Beach trip? Nailed it ✔
#sureitsonly5minsuptheroadrightonherdoorstepwhathappenedtowaterfoot

The weather ain't gonna stop our Elle Anna Beach trip? Nailed it ✔
#sureitsonly5minsuptheroadrightonherdoorstepwhathappenedtowaterfoot
Just a wee last minute spontaneous trip to the beach....
Hasn't been standing at her window looking out at her junkyard garden willing the rain to stop to make that 5 (+40) minutes trip to the beach for content.
And she wonders why her child won't sleep after having her perform on demand at the drop of a hat with all these totally not planned at all trips to the North Coast.

Reactions: 6
I see Christina Campbell bought a house? I really want to know how all these insta huns can afford all this 🤣🤣 I've just graduated from a very highly sought after degree and I can't even afford a mortgage yet!
It's really depressing, I know I've a career unlike these insta huns, but duck sake, gets me really down.

I feel bad saying this, but can cancel culture just get them all? None of them live in a normal reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see Christina Campbell bought a house? I really want to know how all these insta huns can afford all this 🤣🤣 I've just graduated from a very highly sought after degree and I can't even afford a mortgage yet!
It's really depressing, I know I've a career unlike these insta huns, but duck sake, gets me really down.

I feel bad saying this, but can cancel culture just get them all? None of them live in a normal reality.
Really wish a few would get a good reality check and all this nonsense would stop. Anna runs around as if she's flat out and she literally does nothing.
Ellepearls is getting gifted utility rooms, kitchens, even people to put the gifted clothes into the gifted wardrobes.
I didn't mind her for a long time but she is more known for her blagging than beauty now I think.
Christina, I fear, is about to get a hell of a lot more annoying.
And then the... 'I'm so grateful for this 'job' .. and the opportunities.. and flexibility, blah, blah.'
NONE of you WORK.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really wish a few would get a good reality check and all this nonsense would stop. Anna runs around as if she's flat out and she literally does nothing.
Ellepearls is getting gifted utility rooms, kitchens, even people to put the gifted clothes into the gifted wardrobes.
I didn't mind her for a long time but she is more known for her blagging than beauty now I think.
Christina, I fear, is about to get a hell of a lot more annoying.
And then the... 'I'm so grateful for this 'job' .. and the opportunities.. and flexibility, blah, blah.'
NONE of you WORK.
Ellepearls, Anna and Christina are all desperate, like why do you need to own a house? Seems like they're all catching up on who gets the most debt 🤣🤣
I've had to unfollow them all, because it feels pure insulting when I know I'll be making 1000% more than they will in 2 years, also seen how ellepearls got a gifted stay, that was 3 gifts she got in one week 🤣🤣🤣

I just can't lol, annoyed me so much today.

Ellepearls, Anna and Christina are all desperate, like why do you need to own a house? Seems like they're all catching up on who gets the most debt 🤣🤣
I've had to unfollow them all, because it feels pure insulting when I know I'll be making 1000% more than they will in 2 years, also seen how ellepearls got a gifted stay, that was 3 gifts she got in one week 🤣🤣🤣

I just can't lol, annoyed me so much today.
And Anna is desperately hanging around the North Coast, desperately trying to fit in with the 'North Coast' gang.
Her to Christina in the comments - we'll have to plan it better next time.
Anna literally stalks them - sitting in the car on the promenade with the binoculars out waiting for that glimpse of Elle or Christina on the horizon so she can jump out of the car and be like - agh, just bumped into you, no idea you'd be here.
I get the idea of wanting to own a house but it's all for instagram. The rest of us have to pay for all the tit that NEEDS done to maintain a house, not the stuff we want on a whim that gets gifted.
Christina wants us all to follow her latest house journey and most of it will be gifted or heavily discounted.
The rest of us have it come out of our wages from the actual jobs we work in.
It really is sickening. A bunch of essentially lazy layabouts getting everything for nothing.
I get that Elle has her beauty, Christina with the singing... what exactly does Anna have? What talent does she have? What is her thing? Absolutely f**k all, that's what.
But the money keeps rolling in for vacuous, copycat Anna.

Reactions: 5
And Anna is desperately hanging around the North Coast, desperately trying to fit in with the 'North Coast' gang.
Her to Christina in the comments - we'll have to plan it better next time.
Anna literally stalks them - sitting in the car on the promenade with the binoculars out waiting for that glimpse of Elle or Christina on the horizon so she can jump out of the car and be like - agh, just bumped into you, no idea you'd be here.
I get the idea of wanting to own a house but it's all for instagram. The rest of us have to pay for all the tit that NEEDS done to maintain a house, not the stuff we want on a whim that gets gifted.
Christina wants us all to follow her latest house journey and most of it will be gifted or heavily discounted.
The rest of us have it come out of our wages from the actual jobs we work in.
It really is sickening. A bunch of essentially lazy layabouts getting everything for nothing.
I get that Elle has her beauty, Christina with the singing... what exactly does Anna have? What talent does she have? What is her thing? Absolutely f**k all, that's what.
But the money keeps rolling in for vacuous, copycat Anna.
Exactly!! I'm in at least 28k in student finance debt as it is 🤣 I get the whole owning a house, I really want to buy, but I'm having to wait a year or so while I'm starting my career properly.
I just wished I could sit around on my hole and do Instagram, but I'll have bills to pay.
I just can't stand the whole three, I did feel sorry for Christina who lost her baby, but that shortly fell off when she started on the beg, like earlier, on the beg to find people to do the work in her house, will 💯 be gifted 🤣🤣
I'm just trying to tell myself that I have a 1st class in my degree and have an actual career ahead of me.

I can make threads now if anyone wants one for Ellepearls and Christina Campbell!!

Reactions: 3
Exactly!! I'm in at least 28k in student finance debt as it is 🤣 I get the whole owning a house, I really want to buy, but I'm having to wait a year or so while I'm starting my career properly.
I just wished I could sit around on my hole and do Instagram, but I'll have bills to pay.
I just can't stand the whole three, I did feel sorry for Christina who lost her baby, but that shortly fell off when she started on the beg, like earlier, on the beg to find people to do the work in her house, will 💯 be gifted 🤣🤣
I'm just trying to tell myself that I have a 1st class in my degree and have an actual career ahead of me.

I can make threads now if anyone wants one for Ellepearls and Christina Campbell!!
yes please get a thread started for the both of them 🤗 C deffo bought a fixer upper because she knows she’ll get everything gifted, snooooze. Her husband is a counsellor or something, just started up his own practice so there’s no way he’s footing the bill for it

yes please get a thread started for the both of them 🤗 C deffo bought a fixer upper because she knows she’ll get everything gifted, snooooze. Her husband is a counsellor or something, just started up his own practice so there’s no way he’s footing the bill for it
That's Christina's for now.
I just can't stand them, honestly, makes people who actually work for their careers to be the twats.

Ellepearls thread!!

Last edited:
To be fair to them they do both have jobs away from instagram so getting a mortgage shouldnt be an issue for them. Counsellors get well paid. And she must make money also on the side from instagram. It is all fake but them being able to get a mortgage i imagine is because they both have salaries coming in.

please make one for Elle pearls…starting to annoy me to!

Oh please another gifted day out for her gurlls. They are going to be a handful when they grow up and just expect everything for free and constant entertaining. Can just imagine them when they are teenagers!! And the lowlife Anna has the nerve to tag the other little girls mum but doesn't follow her back on Instagram 🤣 what a fake witch, all for instagram.

• Haha
Despite Anna not having an ounce of talent and despite doing sweet fa all day... she still manages to get credit for someone elses work.
I wouldn't buy these products simply because of the influencer aspect where they get them for free.

Didn't someone say here a few days ago that she would probably start sharing local North Coast eateries/cafes etc... well she must have read here.. her recommendations are coming right up ... her being a local and all.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s massive in what is a nice part of her garden with the floor beds. Even the ‘potting shed’ is huge.

Why didn’t she just build an extension if she needed room. It’s so big!!!
She doesn't need the extra room though. She needs a wake up and the spending is just suspicious. As if theres £X coming in and it has to go straight back out again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.