Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these ladies have been playing the long game...

setting up tattle accounts, posting, then “catching” the people behind those usernames.

It’s funny how the insta handles being called out by this detective account are quite clearly burner accounts with very little followers, very common names etc.

also another vote here for Anna sending herself those confession messages, the responses are textbook cliches of what they refer to us as; unhappy, jealous trolls projecting onto these instahuns...

nice try though, Anna. Continue galloping your way to your 100k...

Reactions: 6
I recon it's all manifestation type tit. She's pretending she's had messages saying I'm jealous of you and my life sucks because that's what she wants to think.

The delusion runs deep!

They can never just think logically and realise their behaviour is to blame. So desperate to pass the buck than face reality.

Reactions: 1
While there are comments here that may cross the line, I can't think of anything specific. Most of the criticism I see is legitimate and constructive - stop using the kids to make money, stop creating this fake persona of constant hustling and busyness yet also having a show house and expensive clothes where even the normal content turns out to be building up to adverts. This lifestyle is not only a lie, it's damaging to many of her followers who try and keep up or feel bad when they can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
While there are comments here that may cross the line, I can't think of anything specific. Most of the criticism I see is legitimate and constructive - stop using the kids to make money, stop creating this fake persona of constant hustling and busyness yet also having a show house and expensive clothes where even the normal content turns out to be building up to adverts. This lifestyle is not only a lie, it's damaging to many of her followers who try and keep up or feel bad when they can't.
Exactly, I have never commented on Anna but the bottom line is she is using her kids to make money and lives a life staged for Instagram.

Reactions: 3
I took 5 minutes of looking into this, they are full of tit.

The email they use on the form is invalid for starters.

They obviously try to scare the technically un-initiated into coming forward on their own to apologise or be "exposed" or whatever.

The story they linked was regarding a woman called Lisa McGowan down South, who said she was being stalked, had her business defamed, etc. And... she did absolutely nothing afterwards.

They don't actually have anything on the "trolls". It's all just bollocks lol. It's like one of those little yappy dogs that never shuts up.

All bark, no bite. Pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know from her early days there was a local person always watching her stories but who didn’t actually follow her - she mentioned it a few times but I have no idea who it was. I wonder if this who is she referring to?🤔

I’m actually embarrassed for her…trying to get people to come forward to apologise 😂…& all she has really done is confirm that she reads here, Anna for the love of god get a life, stop exposing your kids and get a real job!

So what happened to expressing an opinion and freedom of speech? So we are allowed to express positive opinions only, anything remotely negative is construed as trolling? I have expressed my opinion on here. The messages in tattle are NOT sent directly to her, she has to come looking for them, here's an idea don't read them if we are toxic and you don't like what we have to say. It's true that hurt people hurt others but it's also true that normal people hold opinions that she may not like and express them on a forum where you have to go out of your way to find. Fact is you have a public life that you are well financially rewarded for, people form opinions on what you show, good and bad, fact.

Looks like she got the credit card out and bought herself some followers to cheer herself up from her troubled trolling today…🙄

She got what she wanted...a few extra followers just in time for this weeks latests #ads.

And Anna...we arent trolling your kids...they are lovely girls. Youre the one putting them out there and into this environment.

Reactions: 6
She got what she wanted...a few extra followers just in time for this weeks latests #ads.

And Anna...we arent trolling your kids...they are lovely girls. Youre the one putting them out there and into this environment.
I honestly think they're just georgous, pleasant little girls who probably don't really understand how Instagram works yet, so they can't give consent. Let them just be girls and have fun, they don't need every little moment shot on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No surprise to any of us that on ANY thread these people come and read about themselves but to make fake accounts to try and slot in as a tattler is just ridiculous and we are the ones with a problem 🤦‍♀️ they need to up their game I'll be watching 👀 🕵️‍♀️

Nice try Anna Fake Fake fake. Unfollowed along while ago . Pimping your kids out for a bit of cash and a few freebies .to all the pedos on line

No thanks. Not for me.

Any way let’s move away from this is it states don’t give these people the attention they certainly don’t deserve .

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m actually dumbfounded that she bought more followers during the crap she was sprouting off yesterday…but then again her content isn’t exactly riveting so I guess she has to buy them…such a deluded woman.

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.