Blossomingbirds #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look the beach day was an advert! SHOCK! Imagine “girls let’s go to the beach so I can take pics of you and try and get some money” seriously??? Still thinking somehow this should be illegal!
I read on another tattle life forum that will be illegal soon to use children to sell stuff on social media. What will all the insta huns do then. 😱 They will have to get a real job!!!

Reactions: 7
I read on another tattle life forum that will be illegal soon to use children to sell stuff on social media. What will all the insta huns do then. 😱 They will have to get a real job!!!
Hence why they’re all desperately diversifying their content with gardening and interiors 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
They're all so samey aren't they the instahuns? Picture perfect picnics, matching outfits, fake smiles. I genuinely don't get what people follow them for. Inspiration? Doubt it. Panel your walls and Boden outfits and you'll have it sussed. It's not the "honest captions" that Anna claims. Never seen anything as dishonest, portraying spontaneity when we know everything is planned for the 'gram. Is it just for the constant competition train and hoping they'll eventually win something?

• Heart
Hence why they’re all desperately diversifying their content with gardening and interiors 🙄🙄
Just you saying that, how much of Anna's house do we ever really see??? None! Odd snap here or there but it usually with a product in place that she can "have so many messages about" or to plug something, that sun room is hardly ever used and the hall panelling did we ever get an update? Waiting on the new table and chairs to arrive as old one is relegated to the shed garden room 🥱

Reactions: 3
Just you saying that, how much of Anna's house do we ever really see??? None! Odd snap here or there but it usually with a product in place that she can "have so many messages about" or to plug something, that sun room is hardly ever used and the hall panelling did we ever get an update? Waiting on the new table and chairs to arrive as old one is relegated to the shed garden room 🥱
She also moves all the same props into each different room for said photos.

All those years of grifting away with saltwaters has finally paid off for her with a giveaway 🙌

• Heart
  • Angry
C7F0CD63-6034-42C0-8FDA-4F0311BAEA04.jpeg

Waiting on the “for all those asking about my shoes” followed by a generous, #affiliated link “swipe up”

It’s so fecking predictable

1/ show the item
2/ leave it an hour
3/ for all those asking
4/ wait for the affiliate total spreadsheet to arrive
5/ rinse and repeat

If anyone is interested…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She said it's the first family night out in about a year but no doubt it will be used as a selling opportunity rather than just enjoying their evening, what a way to live :rolleyes:

View attachment 623437
Waiting on the “for all those asking about my shoes” followed by a generous, #affiliated link “swipe up”

It’s so fecking predictable

1/ show the item
2/ leave it an hour
3/ for all those asking
4/ wait for the affiliate total spreadsheet to arrive
5/ rinse and repeat

If anyone is interested…
Hideous shoes

Reactions: 2
Another wee day up the North Coast, of course its 5mins from her doorstep. No wait that's Ellepearls doorstep, oh SWA you do try so hard to depict the perfect lifestyle, surprised she hasn't # the local take out coffee and eateries too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another wee day up the North Coast, of course its 5mins from her doorstep. No wait that's Ellepearls doorstep, oh SWA you do try so hard to depict the perfect lifestyle, surprised she hasn't # the local take out coffee and eateries too.
It'll be North Coast Insta wars once Laura Ad starts posting from her static caravan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dont mind me...just away to make some cheese scones with my 1 year old dressed to the nines but soooo supper busy that I cant fit everything in.

Shell be raging at todays weather, no beach or garden content.

Anyone else see ellepearls stories? So she got gifted that gorgeous wardrobe set and now they are in her house putting the clothes into it... I'm sorry, but I'm really starting to hate Elle, definitely a fake up her hole insta.

Sorry, had to let that vent out! 🤣 Just doing my head in seeing these twats get everything for free!!

Anyone else see ellepearls stories? So she got gifted that gorgeous wardrobe set and now they are in her house putting the clothes into it... I'm sorry, but I'm really starting to hate Elle, definitely a fake up her hole insta.

Sorry, had to let that vent out! 🤣 Just doing my head in seeing these twats get everything for free!!
And i reckon they are pretty well off to begin with!

Reactions: 3
And i reckon they are pretty well off to begin with!
Her husband is an electrical engineer, I've just graduated from a very similar degree, can confirm it's a lot of money and I'd say he's a senior role whereas I'm going into junior roles.

Her other fake friend Sarah or whatever she's called, her family is extremely well off, just really sickens me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.