Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this today and Anna jumped to mind straight away.

"Cottagecore" is an Internet fashion aesthetic, also described by some sources as a Generation Z subculture, that celebrates an idealised rural life

So Cottagecore Anna in her pretend rural house that is actually on a really busy main road with her carefully edited pictures to show the chickens but not their shite and only her children in matching ridiculous outfits is officially an Internet aesthetic. EYEROLL!
This is so spot on. It's painfully obvious that, for all her efforts, Anna has no clue about the reality of rural. If she did she wouldn't touch that hello fresh rubbish for a start. It's cliche after cliche in pursuit of the next #ad with no thought of sustainability and rural values. By chasing Insta likes she's missing the stuff that really matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was doing so well until last night, Anna just couldnt go a day without trying to make money off her followers 🤑
Screenshot_20210405_082013_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210405_082009_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210405_081948_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
She couldn't help herself, the greed gets to her everytime, dressed up as "sooo many people" wanted to know where she got those hideous clothes from. She also managed an Amazon link too in case anyone was buying anything off Amazon over Easter and she could cash in!
Her sheep have no idea what she's really up to behind the scenes, they see the carefully angled, staged photos and believe the crap she talks, meanwhile Anna is playin them all for cash!

This is so spot on. It's painfully obvious that, for all her efforts, Anna has no clue about the reality of rural. If she did she wouldn't touch that hello fresh rubbish for a start. It's cliche after cliche in pursuit of the next #ad with no thought of sustainability and rural values. By chasing Insta likes she's missing the stuff that really matters.
How true having no clue about the reality of rural . Had to laugh big time . Washing the Hunter wellies after use in the utility sink a few weeks back .dear god help her. Just so funny. She needs to live in the real world . Hunters are so last year .Anna love Us folk that live in the country real world don’t wear hunters . You would be laughed at.

Oh dear god we have another breastfeeding post with pictures, like we haven't had more than enough of those already! For the love of god woman put your boobs, sucking noises, cringey hashtags and thinly disguised self praise away! Her attitude to breastfeeding Martha is obsessional, she is actually seeking praise and validation for feeding her child!

Reactions: 8
Can ignore all the rest of the utter shite on that breastfeeding post, but the part of not telling someone she had finished feeding Annie- didn’t she do a grid post on that very subject? 🤨

Last edited:
Oh dear god we have another breastfeeding post with pictures, like we haven't had more than enough of those already! For the love of god woman put your boobs, sucking noises, cringey hashtags and thinly disguised self praise away! Her attitude to breastfeeding Martha is obsessional, she is actually seeking praise and validation for feeding her child!
I suppose that's what you'd be like when breast feeding is your only accomplishment in life. Also Anna, your husband picking up prescriptions and looking after you is normal, mine looks after me and picks up prescriptions even though I've never even had a baby 😱

Reactions: 3
I'm an avid fan of bf, it's bloody tough so hats off there but tbh Anna you've buger all else to be at. Your other two are well up and not as dependent and it's not like you need to wean the baby off and on to cows milk as you're returning to work....

Reactions: 3
Jeez Anna. Put them away love. I think I've seen more of Anna's breasts than I have my own.
Of everything that's going on, pandemic, riots, death of Prince Philip.. and Anna thinks.. that's it, must get my baps out again.
The girl is absolutely mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh what a superwoman our Anna is! If only we could all be as aspring as her.

I was unable to breastfeed, giving birth during lockdown, complicated delivery and lack of milk supply and support. It breaks my heart everyday that i didnt push harder or get the support needed. My now 1 year old daughter who has been forumla fed from birth is thriving, meeting all milestones and we certainly have a bond plus daddy gets to be involved too.

Whilst i totally an in admiration for those who breastfeed, i am so jealous actually, i cant help but think Anna's posts are always about showing off... shes been at home 'working' since martha was born, she has plenty of family support. Instead of constantly praising herself for breastfeeding hows about she offers some useful tips on how she accomplished it.

Its alllllllll about Anna....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

I was unable to breastfeed, giving birth during lockdown, complicated delivery and lack of milk supply and support. It breaks my heart everyday that i didnt push harder or get the support needed. My now 1 year old daughter who has been forumla fed from birth is thriving, meeting all milestones and we certainly have a bond plus daddy gets to be involved too.

Whilst i totally an in admiration for those who breastfeed, i am so jealous actually, i cant help but think Anna's posts are always about showing off... shes been at home 'working' since martha was born, she has plenty of family support. Instead of constantly praising herself for breastfeeding hows about she offers some useful tips on how she accomplished it.

I'm so sorry to hear that, but honestly, don't compare yourself to her! Least your baby is happy and thriving and not being forced into photos for the #AD etc, think of it this way, she's clearly sad if she has to constantly bash about it and make it all about her as usual.

Reactions: 7

There is so much pressure on mums to breastfeed that if you choose to or have to give your baby formula you feel like a failure. Posts like this reinforce that, if you read the comments from the breastfeeding brigade all congratulating each other on feeding their babies and that precious time blah blah.blah its hard to read if you struggled and didn't manage it, like you did something wrong. You didn't, your baby is just as healthy and loved as theirs, happy mum happy baby/fed is best. This post is all about Anna yet again showing off how perfect she is, "53 months of feeding combined", who the hell would sit and count that? Some mothers can't breastfeed for months on end or on demand because they live in the real world with actual jobs meaning they have to stop early, real people have unsupportive husbands. You are doing a great job, you haven't sold your children on the internet, you haven't set them an example of over consumption, lies and greed, if only we could do a long self congratulatory post on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks guys! She just really hit a nerve there! Shes made what could have been an educational and inspiring post about how 'amazing' she is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.