Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to have lots of content by filming sections of her garden .... Field .....

Reactions: 2
Ahh a sunny weekend, queue, loads of pics of the girls at the beach in matchy outfits, Anna in some £100+ boden number freezing her ass off and some ridiculous caption about how lucky she is to have the beach so close to her despite trekking cross country to get to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi my names Anna and I’m readings script from above the camera so obvious . 😂🙈 how sad. Flogging a bread maker this time

Reactions: 4
Hi my names Anna and I’m readings script from above the camera so obvious . 😂🙈 how sad. Flogging a bread maker this time
She can’t even remember simple lines... 😂

She’s trying to have lots of content by filming sections of her garden .... Field .....
Is it a summer house or something? Then what is that other wee shed thing? Frig this woman never stops. I’ve never seen someone so materialistic. And the sad reality is the girls will be the same as what else do they know?!!

Reactions: 3
She is ruining her garden, How many wee sheds and areas do you need it will be very cluttered

Reactions: 6
Ahh a sunny weekend, queue, loads of pics of the girls at the beach in matchy outfits, Anna in some £100+ boden number freezing her ass off and some ridiculous caption about how lucky she is to have the beach so close to her despite trekking cross country to get to it
Close. It's actually a pair of Boden shorts for cleaning the shower. No doubt she'll share later in case anyone else is looking for a new pair of dressy shorts for doing the housework and needs a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do her and Laura Ad get a more generous discount at Boden than us mere mortals, if so should it not be disclosed?

I had to unfollow, I used to love her account years ago as it was nice to see someone from NI and I did love her style/ house etc. However, it has just gotten ridiculous now. I absolutely can not fathom how much money she spends on a regular basis. She has spent a small fortune in the past year and it actually makes me sick. It must be lovely to be so loaded but I've had enough. The spending is just relentless and I can't even imagine how much she is spending on that garden and putting a stove in the garden house! We saved for a year to get our stove in our actual house! Is she just showing off, does she not realise how tone deaf she is?!! All that's pretty is another one I can't watch any more, the constant excessive spending, I just really don't need to see that every day 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had to unfollow, I used to love her account years ago as it was nice to see someone from NI and I did love her style/ house etc. However, it has just gotten ridiculous now. I absolutely can not fathom how much money she spends on a regular basis. She has spent a small fortune in the past year and it actually makes me sick. It must be lovely to be so loaded but I've had enough. The spending is just relentless and I can't even imagine how much she is spending on that garden and putting a stove in the garden house! We saved for a year to get our stove in our actual house! Is she just showing off, does she not realise how tone deaf she is?!! All that's pretty is another one I can't watch any more, the constant excessive spending, I just really don't need to see that every day 🙄🙄
She probably does but is that selfish she doesn't actually care, it's all sell, sell, sell, buy, buy, buy!

And WTAF is with the subtitles!! So distracting, though maybe not a bad thing 😂

Be rest assured it’s prob mostly on credit! She’s prob up to her eyeballs in it. Laura-Ann’s husband owes thousands due to an old business that went under. It’s all so fake! Plus both their old houses were a mess. I know someone who knew laura Ann’s old one and it was awful mess in the parts you can’t see. Someone on here said they knew someone who cleaned Anna’s old house and it not only was stinking but it was shoddy DIY jobs and an apparent mess. They’re both a joke. I know I would rather save for stuff and know I worked hard to get it rather than fleecing others for their own materialistic gain. Dicks the lot of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Be rest assured it’s prob mostly on credit! She’s prob up to her eyeballs in it. Laura-Ann’s husband owes thousands due to an old business that went under. It’s all so fake! Plus both their old houses were a mess. I know someone who knew laura Ann’s old one and it was awful mess in the parts you can’t see. Someone on here said they knew someone who cleaned Anna’s old house and it not only was stinking but it was shoddy DIY jobs and an apparent mess. They’re both a joke. I know I would rather save for stuff and know I worked hard to get it rather than fleecing others for their own materialistic gain. Dicks the lot of them!
Yes . Always remember its all smoke and mirrors. Anna is definitely not loaded. Its all fake.

Very (un)surprisingly Anna has managed to get a hairdressers appt for today. No waiting a few weeks like the rest of the plebs

Reactions: 1
I'm tempted to start deleting friends who like her posts. They're just encouraging the woman. And unfortunately giving her the traffic she needs to get all these ads in the first place.

Totally! Her spending and constant showing off is nothing but vulgar, and I would say most sensible people can see right through her. There’s no worse trait in my opinion than a show off and no amount of fake smiles can hide it. I admire accounts that don’t have to shout ‘look what I’ve got’ and are actually aware of their followers that a lot of us have to work hard in a real job to gain only a fraction of what she’s got.

Reactions: 5
How does Laura Ann afford that incredible new build then?? And the ponies, the pigs, the landscaping etc. I can't get my head around it! Her house is incredible and the amount she has spent on interiors is just mind boggling!!

LAs husbands business debt got written off did it not so he doesnt owe thousands i dont think anymore. And he must have a steady income. I reckon they both come from money as well . 2 youngish people cant live the way they do.

As for anna..fake af. Not a dime in the bank i reckon.

Reactions: 6
53729DF3-5DB8-4342-8C59-F8A98E55386A.jpeg
You may have been mistaken that you happened upon BuyLaurenMcDermott/huntersandheels page? Nah, just Single, White Anna up to her usual copied “content”

@Lezzab the word “Vulgar” 👏🏼 Most perfect description

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.