Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much private about it, you can see it from the road 🤷🏼‍♀️
looks like the granny flat to the big house that overlooks it. I wonder how that was planned when building, it isn’t ideal? If I had the big house, I’d be displeased having her house so close. Sure Anna feels like the poor relative having that house overlooking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
looks like the granny flat to the big house that overlooks it. I wonder how that was planned when building, it isn’t ideal? If I had the big house, I’d be displeased having her house so close. Sure Anna feels like the poor relative having that house overlooking her.
I always thought that too, I watched them being built and thought it was for 2 family members...strange! Wouldn't be my choice if I was building I'd want complete privacy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe the big house owned the land and sold it off for development? It really does dwarf her house but she is ultra careful not to show it because she is well aware that it is the opposite of what she is trying to lie about/portray ie. sprawling country house with lots of land; we know the truth Anna!

Reactions: 2
Maybe the big house owned the land and sold it off for development? It really does dwarf her house but she is ultra careful not to show it because she is well aware that it is the opposite of what she is trying to lie about/portray ie. sprawling country house with lots of land; we know the truth Anna!
I'm pretty sure they were both built at the same time🤔 I think the big house sold quicker than hers. Oh yes ultra careful indeed. As my mum would say 'all fur coat and no knickers':ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the wallpaper is up in the over cluttered bland babies room (does she even sleep in there?)
I knew I'd seen the idea before and low and behold I had, Home with Rose was ahead of the game and guess who liked and followed...
SWA!

So the wallpaper is up in the over cluttered bland babies room (does she even sleep in there?)
I knew I'd seen the idea before and low and behold I had, Home with Rose was ahead of the game and guess who liked and followed...
SWA!
If you took out the cot and some baby bits it could be used for your granny when she came to stay, where is the colour, toys, anything to make it look like the room is for a child!? 1953 was on the phone Anna they want their bedroom back!

• Heart
I thought that too. Her garden is going to look like the outdoor section of B&Q with the number of wooden outhouses she’s accumulating. The playhouse, the potting shed, the chicken coop, the outdoor room, the bug motel. Jesus wept.
Wonder do the rates department know ?

Just add some “flaaaaars” 🙄
Doesn’t seem to be stalking her as much? single, white Anna has moved on BUT to who?? 🤔
The country folk! Cottages and twee, perfect family life depicted as her as the SAHM (no shade to those that do) making snacks, baking, chicken's, flowing dresses and stackable jewellery.....she Will be heading down the sustainability route next! Recycling, reducing, organic, conscious cotton.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The country folk! Cottages and twee, perfect family life depicted as her as the SAHM (no shade to those that do) making snacks, baking, chicken's, flowing dresses and stackable jewellery.....she Will be heading down the sustainability route next! Recycling, reducing, organic, conscious cotton.
She could certainly do with going down the sustainability route.. with the waste she creates with all the unnecessary purchases/gifted items.

Another giveaway with the nursery store?
How predictable.
How does that store make any money with constantly giving products away.

She could certainly do with going down the sustainability route.. with the waste she creates with all the unnecessary purchases/gifted items.
There was an influencer called out recently can't rem if it was on here or not, but the fact they order the clothes add the swipe up then send them all back!! I know we have long suspected Anna does the same. Think the other influencer admitted they where in debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was an influencer called out recently can't rem if it was on here or not, but the fact they order the clothes add the swipe up then send them all back!! I know we have long suspected Anna does the same. Think the other influencer admitted they where in debt.
Always thought that Mrs McGarry must do this as well, there’s no way she could afford to buy that many clothes, it’s shocking.

We rarely see the outfit ever again

She has to be in debt. We both work have good jobs. No way could we afford the lifestyle she had. To be honest I’m glad. Must be tiring being so discontented.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Martha's room "makeover" is so insipid. Predictable too - panelling painted with f&b, pastel wallpaper, twee clutter...

• Sick
A small observation for a laugh but did anyone else notice another large dolls house in Anna’s photo studio set, sorry Martha’s room?

The one in the playroom not enough? Still no barbie one for the guuuurls as it’s not instagramable enough for Anna's copied taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.