Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is really trying to transition into a whimsical, country bumpkin, stay at home earth mother and instead looks like a desperate caricature of Instagram cliches. Imagine living your life like that! It’s actually tragic.

Reactions: 10
I passed her house at last week. I had no clue where it was apart from it being outside Ballymena but recognised it and seen her car.

It has totally reinforced everything I had already thought about social media being an absolute sham!! The location is shocking, that house behind it is ridiculous and makes it look like a wee retirement bungalow. I would have had no clue there was a house behind it from her photos, only it has been mentioned here. Carefully angled photos, wide angles lens and filters account for a lot!

The whole country bumpkin thing she is at is even more laughable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I passed her house at last week. I had no clue where it was apart from it being outside Ballymena but recognised it and seen her car.

It has totally reinforced everything I had already thought about social media being an absolute sham!! The location is shocking, that house behind it is ridiculous and makes it look like a wee retirement bungalow. I would have had no clue there was a house behind it from her photos, only it has been mentioned here. Carefully angled photos, wide angles lens and filters account for a lot!

The whole country bumpkin thing she is at is even more laughable now.
You should have took a pic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone have a screenshot of the house behind? I’ve never noticed it in stories?

Reactions: 1
Everybody STOP! It’s the moment we’ve been waiting for... another picture of the most boring playroom ever... I know you can’t contain yourselves. Standing by for affiliated links.....

Reactions: 4
Anyone else have a clue what she was banging on about the chickens last night? Slow content day!

And yes...another shot of the most unplayful playroom. Dull as dishwater

Reactions: 2
❌ Warning ❌
Always remember when there is a mug held in the photograph, you are about to be sold something...

< marketing school trick #1 look relatable before you fleece them>

lo and behold...#aff linked

“Very tempted to get the navy also...”
i.e.
If you all swipe up enough

F862D758-E946-40C3-93B5-AA1BFDA7AADF.jpeg
4AA36AD3-23F9-4B71-A6DF-482DF78AA972.jpeg

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ffs all of them selling that bread maker today! How bloody fake is this shite honestly?! When are people going to wake up to this and stop swiping?!

Ffs all of them selling that bread maker today! How bloody fake is this shite honestly?! When are people going to wake up to this and stop swiping?!
Why is she holding a mug? Why does her ad look like she’s talking to a tv filming crew?
Its an Instagram ad Anna, catch yourself on and get a job

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she just get gifted a Panasonic multi oven last year? The gluttony and sheer greed is disgusting!

Reactions: 2
Why is she holding a mug? Why does her ad look like she’s talking to a tv filming crew?
Its an Instagram ad Anna, catch yourself on and get a job
The Killyhevlin are advertising for a receptionist. Maybe they could hire her and pay her for doing some actual work instead of the freebie stays.

Reactions: 6
Hi I'd like to confirm, did Anna search the Internet for a chick costume to dress her child up in order to gain content?
Thank you in advance 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.