Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must read here. That’s why the radio silence.
not sure what the rules / restrictions are in NI for covid is over Christmas but My money is on the fact she had a full house and didn’t want to advertise it on her page. keep the goody 2 shoes image going.

Reactions: 5
not sure what the rules / restrictions are in NI for covid is over Christmas but My money is on the fact she had a full house and didn’t want to advertise it on her page. keep the goody 2 shoes image going.
Very true. I live in Ballymena. It’s a hot spot for COVID. But we are allowed to have 2 families Christmas Day only. But most people with any sense just kept to themselves.

How much do they make. It must be a lot to live they way they do. About 272 sofas this year
I always just think imagine living in a head that needs 272 sofas a year. It must be hell. Definitely not healthy

Reactions: 3
I always just think imagine living in a head that needs 272 sofas a year. It must be hell. Definitely not healthy
Just greed and trying to be something they are not. Can’t say no to a freebie, then it doesn’t suit because there was no thought or research put in like a normal person would, and have to buy one. They just take

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas everyone! Don’t ya just love the pretend radio silence on Christmas Day because she was ‘soaking it all up’. Those gurls need to wave a Union Jack flag as they look like they’re dressed for the twelfth of July 😂 not a great outfit choice.

all those affiliate links wanting new clothes and to exploit others, she never stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those dresses with the neck ties are horrendous. Plenty of cars at her house this evening even though NI is in lockdown from today
Yeah, the tutus and modern tops the other day were far far nicer and on trend.

Why does the lockdown breaking not surprise me? Strategic photography of their Christmas to ensure it's only them. Meanwhile plenty of people have seen no family or friends all Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.