Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be terrible to have to keep up appearances all time. Most of us haven’t been dressed from Christmas Eve lol

Reactions: 1
Must be terrible to have to keep up appearances all time. Most of us haven’t been dressed from Christmas Eve lol
all of her self worth is in grooming her appearance and the stuff she buys so she’ll never not be able to not keep up appearances. Until she realizes how empty this existence is she’ll never be happy and she will need the next thing.

and for what a sofa she’ll not like again in two months, clothes that are already discarded and she needs MORE new ones, an average of only 50 followers Out of 85000 per post validating her copied taste. Even most of them don’t care, it’s just an agreement to scratch my back if I scratch yours. It’s one of the saddest reflections on society of what people value.

Reactions: 5
She’s currently running round trying to figure out if she has matching snow outfits for the girls before allowing them to go out and play in it

Reactions: 4
It’s so sad that her life is all for the gram and for strangers. Pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. She is as common as muck, like the rest of us. I went to the same school, albeit a different year, and the area is not how she portrays it at all. Nothing wrong with the area or the people at all - my point is she is so fake

It’s so sad that her life is all for the gram and for strangers. Pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. She is as common as muck, like the rest of us. I went to the same school, albeit a different year, and the area is not how she portrays it at all. Nothing wrong with the area or the people at all - my point is she is so fake
It’s a wonder the locals army pissed at her

Taking her gurls to little mix gig? Is she for real? Are they not too small for that? They are quite inappropriate for younger kids to watch?! Maybe it’s just me?

Reactions: 2
I thought her latest grid post was hunters and heels at first glance. Single white Anna has laid off RVK and moved onto Lauren. Frightening how this woman cannot think for herself and is always copying someone 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand this rush to get decorations up extra early but then not seeing it through the actual Christmas period. This is why you wait it out !

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand this rush to get decorations up extra early but then not seeing it through the actual Christmas period. This is why you wait it out !
This has really annoyed me this year. The amount of people that had them up early November and then down on St stephens day was scandalous 🙈

Need to be the first to post a tree on Instagram 🙄
That’s it - except she dithered and ended up not being first but couldn’t get left behind so rushed it up early and lived off mulled wine and hot chocolates for 4 months. Wonder has she got her Easter bonnets at the ready ...

Reactions: 3
Is this idiot for real? Rules in NI say avoid unnecessary travel and yesterday we had her filming the family driving down into the glens when the roads are icy and today they're sledging in the forest. Why is no one staying at home?

Is this idiot for real? Rules in NI say avoid unnecessary travel and yesterday we had her filming the family driving down into the glens when the roads are icy and today they're sledging in the forest. Why is no one staying at home?
Public transport/locals couldn’t even get past all the cars parked outside the forest that she travelled to, today. Absolute morons

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.