Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she just wants to be emma from LLW. The playroom storage so similar to hers when her kids were smaller.

Reactions: 4
Yes she’s normal. Everything they did was paid for themselves with normal jobs. And she’s not on insta much now which I respect.
I know I don’t begrudge them doing few ads getting a few quid but really sick of every post being one. Plus it’s usually shared by a few influencers .... gets a very boring.🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
It is all so try hard it’s painful. Why is even the kids baking so gimmicky and staged?
Hmmmm I dunno, maybe something to do with the chefs hat and aprons, the spotless kitchen without so much as a misplaced spoon and the doting dad helping the baby out 🙄

Does anyone like mulled wine 😷😷
Probably not, but all the instahuns are all fuelled by “mince pies and mulled wine” recently 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably pushed it so it looks like it sags for a 'relatable' effect.

Yet again another post of their grinning bakes but finally a thank you to those who are out there with actual jobs! Wonder has she been reading here....
She definitely does, it’s been noticed before

Reactions: 4
Urggggh that perfectly staged cake, dusting of flour and rolling pin, diptyque candle now vase, every insta huns prop 😴😴

Reactions: 6
What is she like?!! “So thankful I was a part of this” commenting on the giving campaign for kids this year. Can she not do something nice without telling the world about it? The staged picture at the front door- who has the time to do this? Where they going in the outfits? Tesco? Frigging world nearly falling apart here Anna but you stand there and smile like there’s nothing going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is she like?!! “So thankful I was a part of this” commenting on the giving campaign for kids this year. Can she not do something nice without telling the world about it? The staged picture at the front door- who has the time to do this? Where they going in the outfits? Tesco? Frigging world nearly falling apart here Anna but you stand there and smile like there’s nothing going on.
Shes so cringe. I imagine she sits for days in advance preparing her captions. Have a bleeping day off anna its christmas

Bet the tripod is assembled ready to capture all those 'candid' Christmas moments for insta.
Carving the turkey she didn't cook, with the cutlery she was gifted, dressed in her freebie clothes ready to aff link.
The gurls better get to bed early tonight .. they will be performing monkeys tomorrow.
It's Christmas every day in the Corry household.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you all had a nice christmas guys! Bet our Anna is chomping at the bit to get her Christmas video montage on her grid!

Incoming sparkles, smiles, coffee cup, bubbles and gifted EVERYTHING!

Merry Christmas to you too!
Her silence isn't fooling anyone.
Wonder will the first ad be the gifted barbie house she was dropping hints for.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.