Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand people. No wonder we are the way we are with COVID. Selfish folk.

Reactions: 3
Is this idiot for real? Rules in NI say avoid unnecessary travel and yesterday we had her filming the family driving down into the glens when the roads are icy and today they're sledging in the forest. Why is no one staying at home?
This boils my p*ss! While the rest of us are staying at home others think that can do what they like! Essential travel Anna?? Look up the guidelines

Reactions: 1
Have to say I’m disappointed our nhs is at breaking point i haven’t saw my family since August and haven’t hugged them since feb, it’s hard and it’s sad but If we all pulled together we could be out of this and we could save lives! Really, really sad tonight x

Reactions: 4
She should be leading by example. 90 k followers now think it’s ok Anna’s doing it 😡

Reactions: 2
She said in comments it’s 5 minutes from her, is that not true?
5 mins is an exaggeration, it’s at least 15 mins drive which isn’t much to some but definitely classed as a journey for all the size of NI, and there are much closer places which are 5 mins away, but they’re in the town and not insta worthy. Sure she always likes to point out all the space around her (which isn’t hers). Play in the snow at home Anna

She said in comments it’s 5 minutes from her, is that not true?
No it isn’t 5 minutes I would agree about 15 mins drive and the roads are treacherous in this weather. I’m cross I’ve so many relatives in the emergency services at absolute breaking point who are continually at risk because of the selfishness of people for a few likes on social media. Like why would you risk the lives of your three children by going here when there are major delays on ambulance response times. Stay at home couldn’t be clearer. It’s shameful, absolutely shameful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fairly vague in her comments.... Varies from 5 mins away... To 5-10 mins away. I thought she lived in Ballymena, not outside it.

Yeh and most of the time was spent taking pictures so once they were done it was time to go. If you don’t really pay attention it looks like happy family pictures but the reality is lugging out an expensive camera in the snow for pictures for strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 5
That's horrendous. I thought Glenarrif but discounted it as it's definitely a drive, and the roads can be difficult even in good weather. Add in snow, ice, no parking...... And essential travel only and it just shows what her priorities are. But as long as she got photos of her cavorting in the snow. At least there wasn't a swimwear shoot.

That's horrendous. I thought Glenarrif but discounted it as it's definitely a drive, and the roads can be difficult even in good weather. Add in snow, ice, no parking...... And essential travel only and it just shows what her priorities are. But as long as she got photos of her cavorting in the snow. At least there wasn't a swimwear shoot.
mum taking it that’s where she was. Unless she was more local like galgorm forest.

View attachment 365632warning folks not to go to forest.
The behind the scenes reality, ain’t that the truth. Very sad picture, people are selfish. Anyone notice the fancier vintage sleigh rather than the plastic one is out on Colin’s stories. taking bets that it’s featuring in another snow photo shoot? I wonder if the kids really had any fun.

Reactions: 3
mum taking it that’s where she was. Unless she was more local like galgorm forest.
Galgorm forest still isn’t 5 mins from her. The only place 5 mins from her is the Ecos and she won’t even do her runs there because it’s not good enough for her pictures 🤣 travels further. How sad

Oh god, another sparkly party tonight. Anna's whole life is a party. Cue sickly, maniacal grinning, wine glass in hand, matching sparkles... all for insta.
And the hashtags in her latest grid post - new places would be welcomed in 2021 - sure she was all over the show this year, on boats and planes? On the beg for another cruise or holiday?
Also, Martha's bike in her post - yes it's nice, vintage looking, photographs well, goes with her new beige furniture... but it's clearly been chosen with Anna and instagram in mind, not Martha. Would you really choose that for a child? It's more for decoration.
The snow pictures - all for show. Co-ordinated Boden outfits, Anna with the dark lipstick and designer wellies.
Put the camera away and just let the children enjoy the snow without having to perform for the insta audience.
Such a sad way of life. Her whole life, and her childrens by default, is a performance, an act.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.