Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine it going a bit like this...

'Ok annnieee on 1, 2, 3 now twirl and look happy'
*annie twirls*
'No ANNIE again and smile please'

'OK colin, its your turn...do something crazy and random like wrap yourself in a blanket and lay down and laugh'

'Ok ok now take a pic of me and the gurrlllss in our Christmas sparkles...but dont get in the pic Colin, we all know you dont like standing beside me when im in heels ;)'

'Ok im now going to take a final shot of a cup of tea to prove how relatable i am and its not all glitz and bubbles'

Reactions: 8

*annie twirls*

'OK colin, its your turn...do something crazy and random like wrap yourself in a blanket and lay down and laugh'

'Ok ok now take a pic of me and the gurrlllss in our Christmas sparkles...but dont get in the pic Colin, we all know you dont like standing beside me when im in heels ;)'

'Ok im now going to take a final shot of a cup of tea to prove how relatable i am and its not all glitz and bubbles'
You forgot, while slowmo camera panning the shoes and bottom of the dress/skirt so she can #aff the shite out of them tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
am skundered for her. Zooming in on her heels and then the xmas tree. Like who does this tit ?! Id say shes constantly on edge thinking up the next instagram post . Idiot.

Reactions: 4

*annie twirls*

Funny you should say that the oldest girl twirling, I swore she looked at the camera(mum) as if to say did i get right?

Reactions: 2
I'm cringing so much I'm nearly inside out. That little photo shoot has been micromanaged to the max and you can pick out the looming af links and a mile away. "So many of you were asking where I got my dress/shoes/blanket/glasses....."

Reactions: 7
Here's a thought Anna. Hows about having a nice evening with your family and not take any pictures or vids? Or if you do, keep them special between yous?

But i suppose doing that doesn't bring the dolla in...

It was the extended slow motion of her twirling that got me, so serious too 😂

up there with the gin jig and holiday

Gahhhhhh someone message her and ask her does she realise what is happening in the actual real world!!!!! Another emergency meeting tonight at 9pm, Borders closing, and she is showing matching outfits for Christmas day 🤦‍♀️ I don't want blocked as Iike to rage follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gahhhhhh someone message her and ask her does she realise what is happening in the actual real world!!!!! Another emergency meeting tonight at 9pm, Borders closing, and she is showing matching outfits for Christmas day 🤦‍♀️ I don't want blocked as Iike to rage follow 😂
She’s still at it. Her kids didn’t look half interested in dancing! It’s incredibly embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 3
One of the bigger accounts (not sure if i'm allowed to name them?) has been moved into Tier 4 in England and has said that anyone feeling low, anxious, upset etc was very welcome to dm and they would be happy to chat, offer support. They have acknowledged what is going on in the world - unlike Anna. I thought one of the replies they received was poignant (attached).
Take note Anna.

Attachments

More fairylights and another takeaway.
Her whole life is a fairytale.
Can she not make one dinner for her family instead of constant takeaways.
I suppose between twirling, playing dress up, plastering on makeup, amid these 'random' party nights, who would have time to cook.
The word lazy isn't strong enough.

2EA3F453-71FE-4582-90E5-2D991AD26757.jpeg

did you know Anna spied this at the start of the season and she’s so glad she held off?!

if only she knew a communications company to help her... oh wait,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More fairylights and another takeaway.
Her whole life is a fairytale.
Can she not make one dinner for her family instead of constant takeaways.
I suppose between twirling, playing dress up, plastering on makeup, amid these 'random' party nights, who would have time to cook.
The word lazy isn't strong enough.
She needs to wait on her latest 'hello fresh' freebie before she'll actually cook a family dinner!

Just home from a night shift banking in her local hospital ... she is beyond tone deaf. AC Connects is a complete joke - if she can’t even read the room for her own account, then how could she ever advise others. I appreciate that we don’t want to hear about what is going on 24/7, but my god at least let the dust settle before you prance around and direct fake videos. Although I guess she had to prep those ads ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.