Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for landscaping and was laughin at her saying them being there 20 years. As if she’ll not move within 3 years max there’s only so many times you can redecorate over and over and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is the portion size Anna has given herself in her latest hello fresh ad absolutely tiny!? Looks the same size as the kids ones! Hardly a great advert for hello fresh, looks like you hardly get anything!

Reactions: 4
She'll never stay in that house. It's in an awful position and soon some influencer will build a class house and SWA will have to move to keep up. P. S. Hiring a skip for all the tit she buys for the gram that's now out of fashion. What a bore

She'll never stay in that house. It's in an awful position and soon some influencer will build a class house and SWA will have to move to keep up. P. S. Hiring a skip for all the tit she buys for the gram that's now out of fashion. What a bore
She’s always clearing out. Bet people would be glad of it. Surly a family of 5 wouldn’t need to clear out every other week.

Reactions: 1
She’s always clearing out. Bet people would be glad of it. Surly a family of 5 wouldn’t need to clear out every other week.
She did sorta hint about keeping the baby stuff, so I'm assuming she's debating on having another baby. Lol gotta get the cash cow bigger 🤣😎🤑💰💰

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what's going in the skip? I've only ever needed a skip when doing house renovations for builders waste. What's she putting in it? Amazon/hello fresh boxes and Boden packaging?

Sure didn’t she say she was getting the garden done? Looking a landscaper?! Like seriously again? Surely the woman has just had the garden done. I agree who the hell orders a skip just for the craic to empty the garage. Go to the skip with that fancy car of yours instead!

Reactions: 2
She already said before they completely cleared out the garage (I remember her saying they have no other storage as one of the bedrooms is in the roof space) and they’ve only been in that house a couple of years. She just says the same things for content over and over . The skip is probably for clearing up the work they’d have done in house and garden before but never cleared up properly at the time, as things are only half arsed done, and best angles shown for Instagram

She couldn’t have anything left. Tho her house is very cluttered to me. But she calls it styled

She couldn’t have anything left. Tho her house is very cluttered to me. But she calls it styled
Probably making way for the new batch of freebies she'll be receiving this year.
I thought it was interesting that her bracelet making friend put up on her stories a person she had been working with on a 1:1 basis to help improve her business... and that person was not Anna.
Funny that... just shows anyone with an actual business.. with actual products to sell other than their children isn't employing the services of No.1 social media consultancy Anna aka Blossomingbirds pretending to be businesswoman AC Connects..

Reactions: 6
The irony of her being gifted to teach the children about sustainability and looking after the planet 😂😂😂 Anna with the 700 new outfits a year, food delivered by hello Fresh and every piece of insta tat she can find for her home

Not to mention now filling a skip with wood and half boxes of tiles.... Obviously hasn't heard of freecycle ni 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The irony of her being gifted to teach the children about sustainability and looking after the planet 😂😂😂 Anna with the 700 new outfits a year, food delivered by hello Fresh and every piece of insta tat she can find for her home

Not to mention now filling a skip with wood and half boxes of tiles.... Obviously hasn't heard of freecycle ni 🙄
I never seen waste like what comes with them hello fresh boxes. Flip sake go to Tesco and shop like rest of us.

She posts about using her dad’s van for IKEA trips enough, why couldn’t she use it for taking this kind of stuff to the Recycling Centre instead of a skip for landfill. How ironic indeed

Couldn't agree more, it's not styled it's cluttered. There is no rhyme or reason to how she "styles" a room, it's basically whatever another IG account has done, she rushes to have the same. And as for the skip, never mind the environment Anna, everyone else is trying to reduce their carbon footprint while Anna bungs more into landfills.

Reactions: 3
Love how shes always like 'got this lovely surprise' when its marked as an ad and shes obviously had to give them her address!

So Bella was named after Stella Bella her mum. Anna, I recall you saying years ago that Bella was called Bella cause you wanted to call her Isabella and people said it would just be shortened to Bella so stick with Bella! Uh, get your story right.

Have you all been able to see stories the last couple of days? I assume that's where the skip has been? I can't see anything but doesn't say I'm blocked and I can still see her posts on the grid. Odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.