Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrghh I know they are only kids and they are innocent in all this but I just look at their wee faces smiling and think you haven't got a clue how you're being peddled out 🤦‍♀️
World book day and they are so excited but behind it lies something more sinister, sell, sell, sell!!

Reactions: 4
Have you all been able to see stories the last couple of days? I assume that's where the skip has been? I can't see anything but doesn't say I'm blocked and I can still see her posts on the grid. Odd.
can you see her stories today? You can be blocked from seeing stories but not grid posts, so a lot of people don’t realise they’ve been blocked in some way. Anna and All Thats Pretty both do it when they don’t like comments etc people have made or liked. People don’t catch on as they can still look at public grid - they must think it makes them look better than blocking completely but it’s actually sneakier

Reactions: 2
can you see her stories today? You can be blocked from seeing stories but not grid posts, so a lot of people don’t realise they’ve been blocked in some way. Anna and All Thats Pretty both do it when they don’t like comments etc people have made or liked. People don’t catch on as they can still look at public grid - they must think it makes them look better than blocking completely but it’s actually sneakier
No can't see any stories and haven't been able to for days. No idea why I'm so careful not to like or comment on anything, positive or negative on any of their things! Weird...!

I thought it was so that they don't lose a follower?

No can't see any stories and haven't been able to for days. No idea why I'm so careful not to like or comment on anything, positive or negative on any of their things! Weird...!
Do you follow her? I hope not. They sometimes block people who don't follow but always watch their stories. Has happened to me. Makes me laugh how desperate they are that they even notice I'm a non-follower.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her. That must be why. How would she even know?!
She must be so bored that she looks at everyone who views her story and clicks on their name to see if it says they follow her. If not they get blocked from seeing her story as punishment!!

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her. That must be why. How would she even know?!
It shows up in 2 different columns for those who follow and watch stories and those who dont follow and view stories so its easy for them to see. Theyve done it to me too !

Reactions: 3
It shows how paranoid they are. People could come across them in “recommended”, and as they are public, view their stories to see if they are the kind of content they want to follow. Boom - blocked from stories for nothing

She must be so bored that she looks at everyone who views her story and clicks on their name to see if it says they follow her. If not they get blocked from seeing her story as punishment!!
Oh, she does. This is from yonks ago but don't think she's changed much.
Snapchat-394012987-1.jpg

• Haha
Wow! That post is embarrassing! Bit of a sneaky ad today too. Are you not meant to put ad at the start of the caption by law?

I have a feeling I know what hotel she is 'working' with if it's local and shame on them. There's a lot of professional photographers out of work at the minute but no, they choose Anna the blagger, who has raked in money and gifts during the Pandemic, to 'shoot images' and show them how to use a filter on instagram?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling I know what hotel she is 'working' with if it's local and shame on them. There's a lot of professional photographers out of work at the minute but no, they choose Anna the blagger, who has raked in money and gifts during the Pandemic, to 'shoot images' and show them how to use a filter on instagram?
Who do you think it is? Must be Roe Park or Galgorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.