Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away for a work out in her what she calls it 'bargain work out gear'.. with her hair in curls, make up done, bed made and no doubt the kids all sorted (by colin obvs).

Loose the cardio Anna, get a few weights lifted, and actually eat the cheese and hotchocolates you make for your 'cheese and chocolate by the fire' nights and youll loose that scrawny look!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellepearls' daughter wants a tacky Minions birthday party and Elanna said if that's what her three year old wants, that's what she'll get.
Can you imagine Anna doing this? Not a chance. Annie couldn't even get the Barbie dollhouse for Christmas - it was substituted for an aesthetically pleasing instagram worthy wooden house - in other words, what Anna wanted, not what her child wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellepearls' daughter wants a tacky Minions birthday party and Elanna said if that's what her three year old wants, that's what she'll get.
Can you imagine Anna doing this? Not a chance. Annie couldn't even get the Barbie dollhouse for Christmas - it was substituted for an aesthetically pleasing instagram worthy wooden house - in other words, what Anna wanted, not what her child wanted.
No she couldn't cope, birthdays are made for dressing them like Victorians, hand made birthday cakes, you know so Anna can fish for compliments on how wonderful she is. Beige, beige, beige and maybe some light pink birthday accessories and posing 🙄

Reactions: 8
She's on the beg for clothes for Martha, otherwise why not just order the baby some clothes that fit when ordering all the other boden/m&m/hello Fresh shite?

Reactions: 2
Leds, sorry to derail for a sec but does anyone in here know who OLIVIA HAPTON is? He’s not on companies house. Belfast based... and Hannah Saunders does her PR? Thanks x

Long time lurker but I cannot cope with this woman a second longer. I follow a lot of local accounts and Anna not only copies the big influences, she stalks the really small ones and literally duplicates what they do, say and wear. Her sickly sweet flaunting that she has left her home in the middle of lockdown today is a carbon copy of a lovely local girls post yesterday, right down to the jacket and jeans. Has this woman no shame and no mind of her own 🙄

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker but I cannot cope with this woman a second longer. I follow a lot of local accounts and Anna not only copies the big influences, she stalks the really small ones and literally duplicates what they do, say and wear. Her sickly sweet flaunting that she has left her home in the middle of lockdown today is a carbon copy of a lovely local girls post yesterday, right down to the jacket and jeans. Has this woman no shame and no mind of her own 🙄
Raising a Rose? I noticed that to! Enough of the tedious Days like this soundtrack as well, every feckin time. Her awful taste in music makes me cringe so much. She’s such a wannabe and I hate how she takes all the compliments that she has such good taste in style, interior when she just copies everyone and takes all the credit.

Holy tit, that's seriously creepy

Reactions: 2
I noticed that to. Omw even the very shoes !!!!

Reactions: 1
She has also cracked that one out before about getting Martha’s age wrong before. When she was around 6 months I think. She’s so try hard, but has no originality or content

• Heart
She has also cracked that one out before about getting Martha’s age wrong before. When she was around 6 months I think. She’s so try hard, but has no originality or content
Yes !! Change the record anna

Shes been doing this for literally years. Cringe !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.