Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe follow your own social media advice Anna? Every single post is an ad. Every single post is pure greed. Every single post is uninspiring and unrelatable. I mean, she barely maintains her own supposed business account.
Snapchat-406686955-1.jpg

Reactions: 2
Maybe follow your own social media advice Anna? Every single post is an ad. Every single post is pure greed. Every single post is uninspiring and unrelatable. I mean, she barely maintains her own supposed business account.View attachment 468899
Showing your whole life for a few quid. Nah I’d rather sell my sole to the devil.

Reactions: 1
Who do you think it is? Must be Roe Park or Galgorm
I was thinking a hotel in Ballymena as she has been liking and commenting on their posts. She was there with her wedding band singer 'friend' over the summer in a 'working' capacity I think. It also has a pool which she had in her stories. I could be wrong though.

Her latest grid post...... Twee nonsense about schools starting back, and a big ol ad for a candle front and centre. She has no shame

Reactions: 2
I was thinking a hotel in Ballymena as she has been liking and commenting on their posts. She was there with her wedding band singer 'friend' over the summer in a 'working' capacity I think. It also has a pool which she had in her stories. I could be wrong though.
Oh the Leighamor or something, not sure on the spelling.

Galgorm charges £400 a night and gets it, doubt they need the help of employing amatueur a c connect 🙄

Neither tullyglass or leighmore have a pool. It’s not the galgorm either. So might be further afield.
Oooh wonder where then? I discounted Galgorm and thought it would be more local due to the restrictions... but then Anna couldn't give a hoot about restrictions, so could be anywhere really.

Oooh wonder where then? I discounted Galgorm and thought it would be more local due to the restrictions... but then Anna couldn't give a hoot about restrictions, so could be anywhere really.
Wherever it is, I'll not be stepping foot in it after they've hired her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.