Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The influencer marketing podcasts are so 'infortmative' :rolleyes: .
Please someone gift her a dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get how the message box works but you know the story with all the pink answers in response, would she had to type that all out? Does it means she’s maybe making answers up? Why not show the white message boxes direct like other influencers show? She did afterwards with a couple of answers but it’s all cropped.

and your right, ad straight after for some weird consultancy firm in Sweden. She must be desperate for more panelling 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how the message box works but you know the story with all the pink answers in response, would she had to type that all out? Does it means she’s maybe making answers up? Why not show the white message boxes direct like other influencers show? She did afterwards with a couple of answers but it’s all cropped.

and your right, ad straight after for some weird consultancy firm in Sweden. She must be desperate for more panelling 😂
You can reply to your own question anyway so even if she shows the white message boxes they could easily all be made up

Reactions: 1
The perfectly straightened hair "post run" makes me think she either must be going a really gentle plod or not running at all, stick your hair in a ponytail for christ sake and get on with it.

Reactions: 2
The perfectly straightened hair "post run" makes me think she either must be going a really gentle plod or not running at all, stick your hair in a ponytail for christ sake and get on with it.
She didn't even run. Who runs with their hair down all over their face and their make up perfect?

Reactions: 3
2536E432-CD26-4EE7-8E68-4CA6D0654A81.jpeg

Takes stalking to new levels.
I could go through each part of her house and tell you where she copied it from
241F3C83-BF1A-49E4-A0BD-D617434E2A89.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Anna loves the giveaways doesn't she.
It's like click-bait.
She doesn't actually have to give anything away, she gets to have a dress up session for attention, her insta gets more exposure and her followers shoot up.
I'd say she'll be doing a good few of them to get her to 100k followers.

No snow this weekend so it's naked baby content 🙄 flowers in the sink? Mine would have them in their mouth, catch a grip ffs

Reactions: 7
Likely wasn’t that picture perfect, so sad putting petals in for a photo. Sisters and Sons getting a garden pizza oven, single white Anna will want one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No snow this weekend so it's naked baby content 🙄 flowers in the sink? Mine would have them in their mouth, catch a grip ffs
See she’s still not bothered about posting pics of her innocent baby ‘half nude’ in a bath for all of the internet to see including an alarming rise in numbers of paedophile accounts on IG 😡

• Sad
It's Sunday ... so yet another co-ordinated family photo.
Surely this is not normal behaviour. Are people, if not herself and her children, not sick of this charade by now?

Reactions: 7
Every piece of her life is created for instagram and it is cringe to watch. She is the Truman Show of Ballymena.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just natural to the kids now. I have to bribe mine to sit a peace for a minute for a photo 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.