Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
099F6F52-8F3D-43A8-9E50-DC8EFD45B510.jpeg

Was this one reading from a script through this “hilarious” tale? Kept looking to the right of her off camera. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 431807
Was this one reading from a script through this “hilarious” tale? Kept looking to the right of her off camera. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You just know she rehearses these stories so many times in front of the mirror before uploading. Practising the lines, perfecting her facial expressions, capturing the best angle and light.
But aside from that, not a minute does our busy bee Anna have..

Reactions: 6
You just know she rehearses these stories so many times in front of the mirror before uploading. Practising the lines, perfecting her facial expressions, capturing the best angle and light.
It’s like she’s bursting to tell you the punchline and already laughing when it’s really not that funny.
These “hilarious” stories normally have an #Ad following it, mug held in hand

🙄

Reactions: 5
And the little spontaneous jokes 🙄

Reactions: 2
I often look at her forehead to see if it moves when she is talking-a lot. Does she get a wee jab of botox to help without being too frozen???

Brace yourself ladies it's a match matchy cutesy staged photo again! All matching dungarees 🥴 I can imagine the scene- "right guurls get changed and pose!" Could you actually be arsed doing that?! What is she teaching these kids, far from girl power it's more like sell your soul, life is all about clothes, staged photos and videoes, freebies and affiliates and likes on Instagram! I have no doubt both the older girls have dreams of being a fake, scrounging airhead just like their mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Brace yourself ladies it's a match matchy cutesy staged photo again! All matching dungarees 🥴 I can imagine the scene- "right guurls get changed and pose!" Could you actually be arsed doing that?! What is she teaching these kids, far from girl power it's more like sell your soul, life is all about clothes, staged photos and videoes, freebies and affiliates and likes on Instagram! I have no doubt both the older girls have dreams of being a fake, scrounging airhead just like their mum.
Well she encourages Little Mix which in my opinion is terrible. I’m honestly no prude but some of their dancing and lyrics is just not appropriate for the age of her girls. I despair for her children and the example she sets.

Reactions: 3
The latest matching pic. You can just see Bella transforming into a mini her with the poses. Its so sad she hasnt got to have a normal childhood.

I see Anna has finally removed all that clutter from those shelves above her sofa, the just happened to be tipping over book that never got fixed 🤔🙄 less is more!

Reactions: 4
The latest matching pic. You can just see Bella transforming into a mini her with the poses. Its so sad she hasnt got to have a normal childhood.
I'm happy and grateful that my kids lives are theirs, and that I'm not leaving a massive digital footprint to haunt them in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a tough life napping on your kindly gifted sofa in your affiliate linked or kindly gifted clothes.
Is anyone else bored with the cute baby content? What a little earner Martha is, mummy dearest is definitely making the most of the years where she has no idea what is going on and can be used and manipulated for content. I hope that she is ok in the future with her first few years as a baby being used constantly for money by her parents.

• Heart
Such a tough life napping on your kindly gifted sofa in your affiliate linked or kindly gifted clothes.
Is anyone else bored with the cute baby content? What a little earner Martha is, mummy dearest is definitely making the most of the years where she has no idea what is going on and can be used and manipulated for content. I hope that she is ok in the future with her first few years as a baby being used constantly for money by her parents.
More Martha in the snow pics? Another one? Really Anna?

Martha. Snow. Fake gin. Cheeseboard. Coffee Cup.
REPEAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.