Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she just drinks coffee in place of actually eating? She’s so slim
Yes with a sneaky fag also 🤣

They spend longer getting dressed in their matching outfits than they do on the actual walk i'd say. Out of the car for the pics then straight back in again.
The slo-mo video of the guuurls last night - it's a little sad actually. Just bloody let them play in peace without filming them and adding effects for insta. The children are literally performing monkeys.
On a side note, that picture on her grid for the vacuum cleaner ad, how fake does that face of Anna's look. I mean, her smile couldn't look any more fake. With the coffee cup as per.
Thats true now you say it they can't even play in peace. Always on camera.

Reactions: 3
Galentines... Im sorry but what a pile of wank.
Urrghh I know and cue all the sh&te hashtags about Colin.
She honestly gives me the rage but I'm so nosey I can't unfollow.
The perfectly set up desk, glass of water and herbal tea🙄 pen and candle burning. Now she's finished her 'work' while Martha naps....does she do anything else bar nap?

Reactions: 2
Urrghh I know and cue all the sh&te hashtags about Colin.
She honestly gives me the rage but I'm so nosey I can't unfollow.
The perfectly set up desk, glass of water and herbal tea🙄 pen and candle burning. Now she's finished her 'work' while Martha naps....does she do anything else bar nap?
I'm totally the same. Can't even express how much she sickens me but I still keep coming back for more. Why am I like this :rolleyes: .

Reactions: 1
Just watching latest stories. I thought click and collect wasn't allowed in NI no matter how 'sanitised your box is!

Just watching latest stories. I thought click and collect wasn't allowed in NI no matter how 'sanitised your box is!
You're right. Unless they've changed it, click and collect is not permitted from non essential retail businesses. Delivery is fine.

Watching her stories on my break at work, and maybe it’s because I’m tired on night shift but ... what a pile of waffle. Anna, a lot of babies scream when seeing the health visitor, getting stripped and weighed. Nothing to do with being “such a lockdown baby”. Her captions don’t even make sense when reading with volume off. Also I see she was back at Glenariff Forest Park yet again and acting like it’s right beside her. She would be verging on the ten miles so not “ on her doorstep”

Reactions: 5
Watching her stories on my break at work, and maybe it’s because I’m tired on night shift but ... what a pile of waffle. Anna, a lot of babies scream when seeing the health visitor, getting stripped and weighed. Nothing to do with being “such a lockdown baby”. Her captions don’t even make sense when reading with volume off. Also I see she was back at Glenariff Forest Park yet again and acting like it’s right beside her. She would be verging on the ten miles so not “ on her doorstep”
Maybe she was screaming because she was dressed in a ridiculous outfit with 100 layers that needed stripped off and redressed! But then she is a local celebrity so she had to make an effort incase she was spotted by a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're right. Unless they've changed it, click and collect is not permitted from non essential retail businesses. Delivery is fine.
Correct, click and collect isn't allowed. She's just dropped that salon in it!! Mine has a strict no click and collect policy advertised and instead offers free delivery within xx miles. Skin consultations also free, sorry Anna!

Reactions: 5
Correct, click and collect isn't allowed. She's just dropped that salon in it!! Mine has a strict no click and collect policy advertised and instead offers free delivery within xx miles. Skin consultations also free, sorry Anna!
I hope the salon Dosent get in to trouble. Her so called good deed could cost them a fair penny.

I hope the salon Dosent get in to trouble. Her so called good deed could cost them a fair penny.
I suppose click and collect means going into a building to collect whereas this was literally left in a box outside. Not sure

I think the point is we should only be making essential journeys, getting face creams isn't essential, although Anna is portraying herself as some sort of Saint for paying for products and sharing them without being "gifted" or "ad". I wish she'd piss off and sit in the house like she's supposed to

Reactions: 6
I suppose click and collect means going into a building to collect whereas this was literally left in a box outside. Not sure
True, but the government website doesn't specify. It we all went out to collect our face creams from boxes left outside, that's a lot of non essential travel and a lot of people touching boxes that they have no real need to be near.

Why does Anna feel the need to tag bloody everything. Like who the duck cares that your mug is h&m from a few years ago?????

Imagine all this tagging companies, staged photos, children being made to perform like puppets, being your entire life. It's embarrassing and desperate. Were each moment is seen as an opportunity to create a staged photo to share on social media and not appreciating the moment for what it is. No amount of brand deals or money would encourage me to share my children's wellbeing, safety and private moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.