Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do not be fooled, this is no drunken upload, it's meticulously planned content.

She will delete it, then come on stories and say I'm so embarrassed, such a wild Saturday night, her sheep will ask what happened, she'll post the photo on stories then to show she's good craic and down to earth 🙄

Let's face it, there's no snow to pose the gurls in, and even she must be bored of the wine and cheese pics, she needs something for content
Just incase

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Imagine the scene. She’d have been in the bath, texts Colin, come in and take a photo of me and bring me some drink and a candle. why? For my Instagram. My husband would tell me to cop the f**k on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her arms must get so sore from holding a mug or glass. Either one of them is permanently attached to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She just reeks of desperation, doesn't she?
Those hashtags like.
Colin is an utter mug for enabling her crap. Do his mates not take the utter piss out of him?

Reactions: 6
Imagine that being your mother. Them poor girls. Things might be ok now but she’s setting them up for a lifetime of bullying in everything she does.

Reactions: 3
She just reeks of desperation, doesn't she?
Those hashtags like.
Colin is an utter mug for enabling her crap. Do his mates not take the utter piss out of him?
Oh they do. They all think he has changed (not in a good way) and “didn’t used to be like that”.

Another Sunday, another family photoshoot.
Can she not go for a walk without the posing session. Just go a walk without your camera and without constantly thinking about your instagram audience. It is unreal in the most literal sense.
Again with the pretending she lives in a forest - 'Feel very lucky to live here'.
She lives five/ten minutes outside Ballymena town. Anyone from Ballymena could say that too then.
She still had to get in the car and drive to Glenariffe, the exact same as anyone in the town would have to do.
I guess Glenariffe was less busy today as opposed to two weeks ago when she recklessly dragged her kids out to the side of the road to Cushendall in the snow, because too many other equally reckless people ruined her backdrop for the photoshoot at Glenariffe.
Jeez, the absolute vanity of this girl is insane. Her whole life is lived through a camera lens.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike!!! Is she for REAL in that bath??? Feel absolutely scundered for her. What a complete bellend. Can’t believe I missed this tit show!

Reactions: 9
Another Sunday, another family photoshoot.
Can she not go for a walk without the posing session. Just go a walk without your camera and without constantly thinking about your instagram audience. It is unreal in the most literal sense.
Again with the pretending she lives in a forest - 'Feel very lucky to live here'.
She lives five/ten minutes outside Ballymena town. Anyone from Ballymena could say that too then.
She still had to get in the car and drive to Glenariffe, the exact same as anyone in the town would have to do.
I guess Glenariffe was less busy today as opposed to two weeks ago when she recklessly dragged her kids out to the side of the road to Cushendall in the snow, because too many other equally reckless people ruined her backdrop for the photoshoot at Glenariffe.
Jeez, the absolute vanity of this girl is insane. Her whole life is lived through a camera lens.
Using a camera that costs £1500 for just the body and the “new lens” she’s picked up for a mere £900 - All, I imagine claimed as business costs for her AC Connects 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I love seeing families enjoying their weekends as it really is the simple things right now. But their family outings just seem so fake and staged. Imagine looking back on your childhood and seeing a whole load of catalogue poses instead of genuine, loving moments. It’s very sad in all meanings of the word. You’d think other members of the family would have a word.

Reactions: 4
Using a camera that costs £1500 for just the body and the “new lens” she’s picked up for a mere £900 - All, I imagine claimed as business costs for her AC Connects 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
Hence, why the pretend business exists. Tax dodge.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked her 'oh how do you all stay so clean out for these walks?'
Shs gave some random answer, the truth is the guuurrrls aren't allowed to step out of line, walk, pose, walk, pose, look to the distance, pose. Everyone else's kid is being fished out of the waterfall 🙄

Someone asked her 'oh how do you all stay so clean out for these walks?'
Shs gave some random answer, the truth is the guuurrrls aren't allowed to step out of line, walk, pose, walk, pose, look to the distance, pose. Everyone else's kid is being fished out of the waterfall 🙄
They spend longer getting dressed in their matching outfits than they do on the actual walk i'd say. Out of the car for the pics then straight back in again.
The slo-mo video of the guuurls last night - it's a little sad actually. Just bloody let them play in peace without filming them and adding effects for insta. The children are literally performing monkeys.
On a side note, that picture on her grid for the vacuum cleaner ad, how fake does that face of Anna's look. I mean, her smile couldn't look any more fake. With the coffee cup as per.

Oh please!! My girl is the same age, would not trust her out in outfits like that. I’m taking off mucky wellies and coats not having her look like an advert. And then there is my attire for a walk with two kids and two dogs....certainly doesn’t look like Anna. Bore on, enjoy the muck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.