Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just contrast their latest two posts...
Elanna showing a bit of compassion for a sad real life situation... and then there is Anna.. just being Anna really, using Martha for likes.
I'm sure if it was Anna who just had a still birth, she'd be all over insta exploiting it and expecting other instahuns to lick her hole.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the Martha said mama cringefest! Poor little Annie slouching in the background being ignored, all dressed up in a jumpsuit trying to get some attention, seriously these people are all dressed up to sit in their house, why?
Im curious, my babies said mama /dada at 7 months, Martha is 18 months? I'm surprised her first word wasn't "affiliate" "or "gifted".
It was Bella sitting in the background looking for attention when Annie was born. And now Annie is having to do it too. Martha will have her turn to be ignored when the next cash making baby arrives.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Martha said mama cringefest! Poor little Annie slouching in the background being ignored, all dressed up in a jumpsuit trying to get some attention, seriously these people are all dressed up to sit in their house, why?
Im curious, my babies said mama /dada at 7 months, Martha is 18 months? I'm surprised her first word wasn't "affiliate" "or "gifted".
Anna makes me want to puke with her baby voice. Why does she have to share Every. single. event. with her followers. Can she keep nothing private. What an attention seeker 🤢

Lovely moment and everything but my heart broke for the little girl in the background being completely blanked

Reactions: 1
In Northern Ireland we’re allowed a bubble. She never makes mention of who is in her bubble or seeing anyone, do we think she doesn’t have one? Or has there been hidden help all along from her mum and she prefers the I’ve got it so hard, Colin works all hours, I’m doing it all, narrative!

Reactions: 3
In Northern Ireland we’re allowed a bubble. She never makes mention of who is in her bubble or seeing anyone, do we think she doesn’t have one? Or has there been hidden help all along from her mum and she prefers the I’ve got it so hard, Colin works all hours, I’m doing it all, narrative!
Yes of course. How else would she have time to do her hair and full bake of make up? She cakes it on! Everything is so fake.

Shes def seeing her mum and dad no doubt about it

Reactions: 2
Good to see now that it's an ad post that she has remembered what reading eggs are - last week she casually mentioned 'they can do maths eggs or whatever'.
I find it really sickening that these companies leech on Influencers right now when every other day there's stories about kids without access to the resources they need to do their home school work. The likes of Anna are no more interested in school work than the man on the moon - and if she actually was she could afford to buy them herself.

Reactions: 7
On average i have about 5/6 zoom calls for my job a day. Anna seems to average about 2 a week! She really cant call herself a 'working mum' can she?

Absolutely every aspect of her life is up for sale. Her kids are never away from screens (I don't know Anna, maybe read them a story? Give them a book to enjoy?) Her family meals are built around ads and she tries to present herself as a frazzled business woman who can run 5k between frantic Zooms while maintaining perfect eyeliner. She's actually a parody now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Latest post advertising a carpet cleaner but of course Anna is front and centre of the 'ad'. Just like the doorbell 'ad'...all about her. She is so self obssessed. But then again she wouldnt want a big ugly carpet cleaner to mess up her 'pretty pictures and honesy captions insta page 'would she?

Reactions: 5
Seriously Anna put your clothes back on love. No you are not cute and my eyes DO NOT need to see you in the bath nor does your 86k followers!! Somebody needs to take that phone off her especially when she has drink in her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🤯oh please! Another hoover promotion!! Can’t cope! There has been the karcher-which hasn’t been shown since, was she not buying a flip flop steam washing thing mop by shark or someone the other week and now we have this!! Give me strength!!! Who is she going to off load this to in a few days?! Stella Bella?!

That bath pic!! I’m cringing for her. And for Colin for agreeing to take it. They both have high opinions of themselves for no reason, and are such attention seekers. She tries too hard to come across as not uptight, but it always fails

Reactions: 7
Do not be fooled, this is no drunken upload, it's meticulously planned content.

She will delete it, then come on stories and say I'm so embarrassed, such a wild Saturday night, her sheep will ask what happened, she'll post the photo on stories then to show she's good craic and down to earth 🙄

Let's face it, there's no snow to pose the gurls in, and even she must be bored of the wine and cheese pics, she needs something for content

Reactions: 5
Pic was probably taken 3 weeks ago on a random wednesday afternoon! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.