Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bigger one is very annoying but I wouldn’t feel right about a thread.

agree so much about the hall, very cluttered! I thought the same about the living room and nursery. Just SOOOO much stuff, any wonder she’s clearing out every other week. All the insta gear and no style idea.
Yes to much stuff in whole house. Never seen so many cabinets in one house. Even hall has two pieces of furniture.

Not sure I like the hall. Seems very cluttered all the panelling then lights shelves hooks etc. Plus first eye shot will be of a coat stand. To busy with all the panelling clutter then floor pattern.
Shes no original style , never has had. Steals other peooles and then it just ends up a whole big mish mash.

Reactions: 2
I liked her last house better. This one has way to much going on.
I agree. The entire house looks like Instagram has thrown up over it! None of it is her own style. It's all the latest Instagram trends that will die out in a few months and need redone... Again.

Reactions: 4
All i see is stuff and bits. And what is the craic with all these lamps and vases sitting ontop of books (obviously diverse, intelligent, expensive, hardback, not opened books) that she wont have read one page of. I dont get it! Just clutter to me and boring. No colour, no personality. Bit like herself i suppose. Dull.

Also last week she was crying about how shes so busy and found it tough but shes had the time to fart about putting pics up and coat hooks that wont have any coats hung on them.

Also last week she was crying about how shes so busy and found it tough but shes had the time to fart about putting pics up and coat hooks that wont have any coats hung on them.
Yes but she found time 'spontaneously' for a wee day to get organised. Maybe she found the meaning of spontaneous in one of those big hardback books, right before her favourite word - staged

Reactions: 3
If she could spontaneously learn the difference in done and did and seen and saw it would fit her better 🙄

What is she, a content manager or some shite, who lacks a basic grasp of English?

• Heart
Is she not bored herself yet with the cheese platter and wine pictures on her stories every single weekend. Or is it the same one on repeat on a timer or what? Like, every weekend? If that post is the hall reveal, again boring.
I've said it before, Anna's house is beautiful but it could be any instagrammer's house. It's like a production set to stage her fake life. Filled with props and lighting. For the next episode of 'What Anna Redecorated Next'.

Reactions: 5
Is she not bored herself yet with the cheese platter and wine pictures on her stories every single weekend. Or is it the same one on repeat on a timer or what? Like, every weekend? If that post is the hall reveal, again boring.
I've said it before, Anna's house is beautiful but it could be any instagrammer's house. It's like a production set to stage her fake life. Filled with props and lighting. For the next episode of 'What Anna Redecorated Next'.
Ah but the cheese was on the repeat Tesco home delivery order / Colin reordered more cheese. Since she went herself this week let’s see how much cheese spontaneously fell off the aisle and in to her basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Again for someone who has NO time...she has plenty of time for cheese nights and netflix.

I think it takes my hubby and I about 3 months to watch a short series. In between getting the kids organised, the house sorted, caring for my vulnerable parents, working actual jobs and if we are lucky... washing ourselves lol...we certainly dont have time to sit and pick over a cheese platter or put up hooks that wont be used or chop christmas trees.

Again for someone who has NO time...she has plenty of time for cheese nights and netflix.

I think it takes my hubby and I about 3 months to watch a short series. In between getting the kids organised, the house sorted, caring for my vulnerable parents, working actual jobs and if we are lucky... washing ourselves lol...we certainly dont have time to sit and pick over a cheese platter or put up hooks that wont be used or chop christmas trees.
Exactly what I was thinking. No time for her 'client(s)' and openly admitting this... but endless photos of cheese, netflix, choosing paint colours, posing in her latest Boden gifted coat. Add to that her utterly appalling spelling and grammar... who in their right mind would employ this girl to advise them on their actual, real life business.

Is she copying ellepearls at the minute with the running?

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking. No time for her 'client(s)' and openly admitting this... but endless photos of cheese, netflix, choosing paint colours, posing in her latest Boden gifted coat. Add to that her utterly appalling spelling and grammar... who in their right mind would employ this girl to advise them on their actual, real life business.

Is she copying ellepearls at the minute with the running?
copying elle pearls with the running, the hair, the makeup tutorials. The difference is Elle comes across as genuine and treats it like a job, doesn’t pretend she’s a consultant and is professional. She shows her children but it doesn’t seem just as exploitative with ads selling them. Also she’s very pretty with a cute family. She’s an influencer but is straight up about it so I think that’s why she doesn’t bother me.

I think the meet ups were for Anna to steal YouTube info from Elle to cash in more just like she used Littlewood.

That coat from Boden, why does she dress like she’s mid 40s?

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe she’s sitting every weekend with wine and cheese, I’d bet my life those photos were taken in bulk, rearranging the cheese/pouring water (or non alcoholic gin 🥴) into a glass and pretending it’s got alcohol etc.

Reactions: 6
I'd say the cheese and wine are pre records and of course staged! A lot of accounts do that and save them for content.
I had mentioned Elle Pearl's before and have to say I do like her still, I think the main reason is because you know what you're getting, she is an influencer and doesn't deny that, so if you go to her account, yes she will more than likely be selling something. She has a successful you tube channel as she is a make up artist, so make up and hair do feature on her account but for me it's not weird, however when Anna does it 🤦‍♀️🤭

Of course Bella had picked a book about Captain Sir Tom Moore to read on the exact day he passed :rolleyes: . Does Anna have to monopolize absolutely everything?

Yes, Ellepearls has all the potential to annoy me and yet, so far, she doesn't.
I think she just comes across as more likeable than Anna. Ironically, in the fake instaworld, she doesn't seem just as fake as, in this case, Anna.
She doesn't seem to push ads as much as Anna and anything she advertises seems to be directly related to her theme.. hair and beauty etc.
Whereas Anna will literally 'sell' anything if it makes her a quick buck. There is no cohesion there and it is obvious with Anna it's all a money grab regardless of what the ad/gifted item is.
Ellepearls seemed to have that genuine interest in beauty before instagram and it has seamlessly carried over into her account - and it shows. Whereas, I couldn't tell you what Anna likes or what her interests are - it seems her interests lie solely in attention seeking and money spinning.
I recall, a few months ago, Elanna promoted local businesses - 100s of them on her stories. There was no inference for anything in return.
Whereas, Anna has only highlighted local businesses where there is something in return for her - be that a freebie, a fee or the pretend client ... that old line 'marking as an ad as I work with them through my business AC Connects'.. yes, whatever Anna.
I think, as well, even though Anna is one of the biggest instashams out there, she can't even, in a sense, just admit to this as being her line of work. She attempts to pass herself off as a businesswoman running a successful consultancy company with instagram as a side hobby. Except, instagram is her primary source of funding and without it she would be back at Tesco. Why is she always trying to pretend she is something she isn't?
I just think Elanna is a lot more comfortable, confident and content and it shows Anna up for the try hard character she is.

Reactions: 8
Of course Bella had picked a book about Captain Sir Tom Moore to read on the exact day he passed :rolleyes: . Does Anna have to monopolize absolutely everything?

Yes, Ellepearls has all the potential to annoy me and yet, so far, she doesn't.
I think she just comes across as more likeable than Anna. Ironically, in the fake instaworld, she doesn't seem just as fake as, in this case, Anna.
She doesn't seem to push ads as much as Anna and anything she advertises seems to be directly related to her theme.. hair and beauty etc.
Whereas Anna will literally 'sell' anything if it makes her a quick buck. There is no cohesion there and it is obvious with Anna it's all a money grab regardless of what the ad/gifted item is.
Ellepearls seemed to have that genuine interest in beauty before instagram and it has seamlessly carried over into her account - and it shows. Whereas, I couldn't tell you what Anna likes or what her interests are - it seems her interests lie solely in attention seeking and money spinning.
I recall, a few months ago, Elanna promoted local businesses - 100s of them on her stories. There was no inference for anything in return.
Whereas, Anna has only highlighted local businesses where there is something in return for her - be that a freebie, a fee or the pretend client ... that old line 'marking as an ad as I work with them through my business AC Connects'.. yes, whatever Anna.
I think, as well, even though Anna is one of the biggest instashams out there, she can't even, in a sense, just admit to this as being her line of work. She attempts to pass herself off as a businesswoman running a successful consultancy company with instagram as a side hobby. Except, instagram is her primary source of funding and without it she would be back at Tesco. Why is she always trying to pretend she is something she isn't?
I just think Elanna is a lot more comfortable, confident and content and it shows Anna up for the try hard character she is.
100% agree. We know nothing of her actual true real life interests at all. I never really realised that. She likes this n that n the other thing but in reality she doesnt like any of it if its not making her money.

Ellepearls is a different character to anna, less try hard and less desperate for cash i reckon to b honest.

Just contrast their latest two posts...
Elanna showing a bit of compassion for a sad real life situation... and then there is Anna.. just being Anna really, using Martha for likes.

Just watched the Martha said mama cringefest! Poor little Annie slouching in the background being ignored, all dressed up in a jumpsuit trying to get some attention, seriously these people are all dressed up to sit in their house, why?
Im curious, my babies said mama /dada at 7 months, Martha is 18 months? I'm surprised her first word wasn't "affiliate" "or "gifted".

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.