Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lesson learnt well. I was sucked in with the whole dog thing but i dont get if she hadnt money for her dog how has she money to renovate a bathroom! I unfollowed them both after i thought it was all very shady! Tits
Saw one of them had a post up sporting Sweaty Betty leggings.. they're not exactly budget are they...
Imagine asking people to pay your dog's vet bill/surgery.. these instashams, not just these two - all of them, take the piss and get away with it. Like Anna and her pity post.

Reactions: 5
It’s disgusting how they think they are famous or Something. Insta is full of narcissistic people ....... they really don’t think there wrong. They feel they are entitled.

Reactions: 6
Narcissists are exactly what they all are!!!

It’s disgusting how they think they are famous or Something. Insta is full of narcissistic people ....... they really don’t think there wrong. They feel they are entitled.

Reactions: 2
I thought that to about the just giving for the dog and then getting the bathroom done up.

Blossomingbirds stories today are cringe but I can’t stop watching lol. They are so rehearsed, that Ibiza Vegas tit and I feel so much embarrassment that I want to watch through my fingers. She doesn’t half seem hard on Colin even though its meant to be tongue and cheek. She seems hard to live with.

oh I had a good laugh at needing Mary for all the information. Lovin how this group sees it all for what it is. Theres so many on instagram that I get wtf moments for.

oh and the sensory stuff, do you think Anna could hand on her heart say that’s purely for the guuuurrrllls or is one eye always on getting validation from her instagram sheep????!!!

Reactions: 6
She couldn't get a Tesco delivery slot this week??? Surely she should be leaving these for people who NEED them like people shielding or isolating. No wonder I couldn't get a slot last month when I was isolating due to selfish brats like her 😡😡

Reactions: 1
She couldn't get a Tesco delivery slot this week??? Surely she should be leaving these for people who NEED them like people shielding or isolating. No wonder I couldn't get a slot last month when I was isolating due to selfish brats like her 😡😡
I know. My mum used to trail 6 of us around to shops. Then carry them all home on a buggy !! She can’t take 3 in a car.

Neither would i . I do feel for them having their disabilities but they clearly are well looked after financially by the government.
Their health condition does seem very severe, it must be very hard on them and they are very much entitled to whatever help they can get from the government. However, I think it's disgraceful that they set up a go fund for their dogs surgery. How embarrassing. How much did they raise?

Their health condition does seem very severe, it must be very hard on them and they are very much entitled to whatever help they can get from the government. However, I think it's disgraceful that they set up a go fund for their dogs surgery. How embarrassing. How much did they raise?
That’s it. They are just right getting help as they disabled. But the dog thing made me unfollow
Tho they bugged me before then.
Wonder much they got.

That’s it. They are just right getting help as they disabled. But the dog thing made me unfollow
Tho they bugged me before then.
Wonder much they got.
I'm going to go against the grain with an unpopular opinion here. But one of them manages to (pre covid) travel the country for 'photoshoots' so I honestly can't see why she couldn't get a part time job somewhere 🤷 I understand they're disabled, but to me, if you're able to walk around posing every day for the gram, you're able to get a job of some sort.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to go against the grain with an unpopular opinion here. But one of them manages to (pre covid) travel the country for 'photoshoots' so I honestly can't see why she couldn't get a part time job somewhere 🤷 I understand they're disabled, but to me, if you're able to walk around posing every day for the gram, you're able to get a job of some sort.
Oh I didn’t know they didn’t work. Sure lots of disabled people work. In fact there is a few disabled people in my work. In fact the Tesco I work in has a lot. Mostly on till. They love work in fact.

Oh I didn’t know they didn’t work. Sure lots of disabled people work. In fact there is a few disabled people in my work. In fact the Tesco I work in has a lot. Mostly on till. They love work in fact.
I could be wrong, but she has never mentioned work of any shape or form. And she talks about every other aspect of her life and shares her husband's work with everyone, so I'd assume she would share her work too, if she worked x

I could be wrong, but she has never mentioned work of any shape or form. And she talks about every other aspect of her life and shares her husband's work with everyone, so I'd assume she would share her work too, if she worked x
to be fair to one of them she can’t even brush her own hair or teeth or get herself dressed and seems to spend a lot of time in bed in pain. I know people in my work who go off sick for a lot less

to be fair to one of them she can’t even brush her own hair or teeth or get herself dressed and seems to spend a lot of time in bed in pain. I know people in my work who go off sick for a lot less
Yes she wanted to work a few years ago but couldnt get a job as had no experience and now i dont think she would be able to really work as she seems to have deteriorated health wise.

Yes she wanted to work a few years ago but couldnt get a job as had no experience and now i dont think she would be able to really work as she seems to have deteriorated health wise.
Yeah I definitely don't mean Zoe, the other one I was talking about. I remember Zoe trying to get work a few years back.

Yeah I definitely don't mean Zoe, the other one I was talking about. I remember Zoe trying to get work a few years back.
Would wish them any ill will. I’m sorry about there conditions but they still bug me 🙈

Reactions: 2
The other one is a moaning mini, "havent been on in ages" she says... love u were on 2 days chattin the same tit 🙄 they bloody owe it to the people who donated to actually tell them what the money did or went towards but instead all we see is renovations 🤷‍♀️... the both of them? We might get told off for not discussing the blossembird on this thread. The twin saga will continue tho 🤑🤑🤑🤑

The other one is a moaning mini, "havent been on in ages" she says... love u were on 2 days chattin the same tit 🙄 they bloody owe it to the people who donated to actually tell them what the money did or went towards but instead all we see is renovations 🤷‍♀️... the both of them? We might get told off for not discussing the blossembird on this thread. The twin saga will continue tho 🤑🤑🤑🤑
Someone set up a thread for this insufferable pair of bleeders.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure I like the hall. Seems very cluttered all the panelling then lights shelves hooks etc. Plus first eye shot will be of a coat stand. To busy with all the panelling clutter then floor pattern.

Reactions: 3
The bigger one is very annoying but I wouldn’t feel right about a thread.

agree so much about the hall, very cluttered! I thought the same about the living room and nursery. Just SOOOO much stuff, any wonder she’s clearing out every other week. All the insta gear and no style idea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.