Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the most tone deaf post ive ever seen! Christina M you hit the nail on the head. All i ever see is 'cramming a full days work into 1 hour' or 'juggling 3 meetings at once'. If i was a paying customer i would find that very unprofessional when we all know her time and effort goes into all her #ads. Not how she can help her paying clients, how she can line her pockets! ALL ABOUT HER.

Silence speaks wonders Anna. If youre finding it hard or tough which is totally fine and understandable...hows about taking a few days or hell even a week off social media. Get your head out of your phone and get on top of the things that os stressing you.

Your 'picture perfect' persona is the complete opposite of what u wanted your insta to be. Yiu wanted it to be (or so you claim) to be your way to expresd yourself whereas now 5 years later you are a slave to the screen, pumping out post after post of ads, cheesy grins, make up heavy, unrealistic posts. Not honest and only pretty because they are filtered to the max.

Put the phone away, concentrate on your kids, your clients, you marriage and give yourself a break. Its just getting ridiculous now!
You can also tell she reads here often. Big walk down her massive driveway (not), claiming her business is thriving (what business?), acting busy and trying to be like the rest of us (she isn’t). As someone said she’s up dressed full face of make up on. There’s a reason for that- she has a lot of help from colin who is around more often than most working parent, her parents prob do a stack but she doesn’t show it. Her life is not what is portrayed on the grid. She is utterly shameful and stupid if she doesn’t realise that she’s selling her kids online. I feel so sorry for them. Her phone must be stuck to their wee faces all day long. And if you seen her out looking dolled up to the nines would you not laugh? Like actually the rest of us are barely standing. But aye Anna you go and curl you hair for walking down your driveway love...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can also tell she reads here often. Big walk down her massive driveway (not), claiming her business is thriving (what business?), acting busy and trying to be like the rest of us (she isn’t). As someone said she’s up dressed full face of make up on. There’s a reason for that- she has a lot of help from colin who is around more often than most working parent, her parents prob do a stack but she doesn’t show it. Her life is not what is portrayed on the grid. She is utterly shameful and stupid if she doesn’t realise that she’s selling her kids online. I feel so sorry for them. Her phone must be stuck to their wee faces all day long. And if you seen her out looking dolled up to the nines would you not laugh? Like actually the rest of us are barely standing. But aye Anna you go and curl you hair for walking down your driveway love...
Yep! Fir someone whos had 'stretching days', shes been out playing in the snow, gin and cheese nigjt with her hubby, made homemade hot chocolate bombs, cooked hello fresh meals.... all BULLSHIT to try to be relateable. Colin is there too but you wouldnt think it, she likes everyone to single handedly think shes doing it all. And her mum is 100% out but again thats not showing. She wants us all to think she is supermum.

Ok back to work for me lol. I need to practise wat i preach and put my phone down lol!

Reactions: 5
That is the most tone deaf post ive ever seen! Christina M you hit the nail on the head. All i ever see is 'cramming a full days work into 1 hour' or 'juggling 3 meetings at once'. If i was a paying customer i would find that very unprofessional when we all know her time and effort goes into all her #ads. Not how she can help her paying clients, how she can line her pockets! ALL ABOUT HER.

Silence speaks wonders Anna. If youre finding it hard or tough which is totally fine and understandable...hows about taking a few days or hell even a week off social media. Get your head out of your phone and get on top of the things that os stressing you.

Your 'picture perfect' persona is the complete opposite of what u wanted your insta to be. Yiu wanted it to be (or so you claim) to be your way to expresd yourself whereas now 5 years later you are a slave to the screen, pumping out post after post of ads, cheesy grins, make up heavy, unrealistic posts. Not honest and only pretty because they are filtered to the max.

Put the phone away, concentrate on your kids, your clients, you marriage and give yourself a break. Its just getting ridiculous now!
I’d say she’s rather highly strung not laid back at all.

Reactions: 4
did anyone see the stories of one of those twins complaining that her living room hasn’t been decorated in three years!!!! Complaining that it’s a long time coming. This is the horrible culture that those influencers like blossoming have created, the world we’re you change your house 10 times in three years. If you have good style this doesn’t happen, you just need maintenance work.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
did anyone see the stories of one of those twins complaining that her living room hasn’t been decorated in three years!!!! Complaining that it’s a long time coming. This is the horrible culture that those influencers like blossoming have created, the world we’re you change your house 10 times in three years. If you have good style this doesn’t happen, you just need maintenance work.
What twins do you mean?

They are the no 1 wannabees of all of them. And they 100% read here.

Reactions: 1
They are the no 1 wannabees of all of them. And they 100% read here.
I think the bracelet girl aka bestie from the baby group is the new twins - always first with the comments. Guess she's in the insta-circle now.

Nice to see all the neutral, vintage look toys.. clearly chosen with Martha in mind.. not for an instagram picture or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen that! Thought the same. U know what else has been on my mind. The other twin set up a go fund me page for her dog and loads of people donated but now its not mentioned and shes doing up her bathroom!!! I donated £20 to that and im thinking did that buy a bloody bathroom tile or what just happened! 😳🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No way. I wouldn’t give them money. Melters
Lesson learnt well. I was sucked in with the whole dog thing but i dont get if she hadnt money for her dog how has she money to renovate a bathroom! I unfollowed them both after i thought it was all very shady! Tits

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.