Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy introducing her to the boss 😆 where’s all the other wags?!
They’re all there but Billy and her were standing way up at the back I think.

Thought maybe the glasses were doing her no favours in the initial pictures but she still looks so different! And not in a good way, filler etc really ages her.

Reactions: 2
They’re all there but Billy and her were standing way up at the back I think.

Thought maybe the glasses were doing her no favours in the initial pictures but she still looks so different! And not in a good way, filler etc really ages her.
It looks like from the YouTube video they were standing away from the other players and wags.

Even with her glasses off she still looks really different and looks nothing like she does in her Instagram pictures. Whatever she’s had done it really ages her and definitely not in a good way either. Also what happened to her arse as it doesn’t even look the same size compared to her Instagram pictures, in fact many features look different when you compare them to her Instagram pictures.

It looks like from the YouTube video they were standing away from the other players and wags.

Even with her glasses off she still looks really different and looks nothing like she does in her Instagram pictures. Whatever she’s had done it really ages her and definitely not in a good way either. Also what happened to her arse as it doesn’t even look the same size compared to her Instagram pictures, in fact many features look different when you compare them to her Instagram pictures.
She’s a total catfish! I’m dying to see this shoot she done in Vegas as I doubt they’ll photoshop as much as she does.

Shes an average girl who relies on photoshop and cosmetic procedures for followers and likes to get by. Sad really.

It’s a completely different person! I appreciate she admits to fillers etc as some still don’t! Just some young people get completely hoodwinked by sm, ‘the look’ , lifestyle & money

It’s a completely different person! I appreciate she admits to fillers etc as some still don’t! Just some young people get completely hoodwinked by sm, ‘the look’ , lifestyle & money
Agree! It’s sad a lot of young girls just aspire now to be models, influencers and wags and the lengths they take to get there.

There’s two flights leaving Faro to Glasgow today - 11.05 and 19.40, I reckon he’ll be on one of those. Loads of flights for Gatwick.

Reactions: 1
She’s a total catfish! I’m dying to see this shoot she done in Vegas as I doubt they’ll photoshop as much as she does.
Yep, I agree she's a total catfish as she is a completely different person compared to the Instagram person as nothing is similar in the 2 versions that we have seen of her. If we did see this shoot that she did in Vegas we would definitely see the real her as they won't photoshop the images to the extent that she does.
Agree! It’s sad a lot of young girls just aspire now to be models, influencers and wags and the lengths they take to get there.

There’s two flights leaving Faro to Glasgow today - 11.05 and 19.40, I reckon he’ll be on one of those. Loads of flights for Gatwick.
I agree it's very sad to see a lot of young girls just wanting to become models, influencers and wags and the lengths that they take to get there as they will do anything to get themselves known and then they don't realise what the consequences of their actions are until it is too late. It's also a shame that they get work done so young which then makes them look years older, I mean if you didn't know P's age you would automatically think that she was older than 22 as the filler etc really ages her. As the late Louise Hay said "Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.

I reckon if Billy is on one of those he will take the 11:05 flight as it will give him more time to meet up with his family and friends before he goes off with the Scotland squad tomorrow. Yep, lots a flights for Gatwick so if P does go back on her own at least she's got plenty of flights to choose from 🤣

She’s just posted from a sun lounger ‘Last Day’… yes, we already know P 😒

Do you think Billy is still there or do you think he got that earlier Glasgow flight? Maybe he’s not going back to Glasgow today? Maybe he’ll travel up home tomorrow? Less time with his family but I just can’t see them travelling separately? Unless she travels to Glasgow but I can’t see her doing that either.

Let us know P! 😉😬

She’s just posted from a sun lounger ‘Last Day’… yes, we already know P 😒

Do you think Billy is still there or do you think he got that earlier Glasgow flight? Maybe he’s not going back to Glasgow today? Maybe he’ll travel up home tomorrow? Less time with his family but I just can’t see them travelling separately? Unless she travels to Glasgow but I can’t see her doing that either.

Let us know P! 😉😬
It feels like it's been a long holiday even though she has hardly posted anything.

I honestly thought Billy would have gone back today as it would have made more sense too so if he hasn't then he's leaving everything until the last minute plus he won't have any time to see his family and friends if he does go back tomorrow as he will have to meet up with the Scotland squad straight away. I have just checked and there is only one flight to Glasgow tomorrow at 11:05am so he is definitely chancing it, I also can't see her travelling to Glasgow with him whilst at the same time I can't see them travelling separately either.

It honestly feels like neither of them have planned anything out when it comes to this trip as everything seems to have been one big rush and if he is still in Portugal then I honestly don't understand why he hasn't gone back home today.

Last edited:
It feels like it's been a long holiday even though she has hardly posted anything.

I honestly thought Billy would have gone back today as it would have made more sense too so if he hasn't then he's leaving everything until the last minute plus he won't have any time to see his family and friends if he does go back tomorrow as he will have to meet up with the Scotland squad straight away. I have just checked and there is only one flight to Glasgow tomorrow at 11:05am so he is definitely chancing it, I also can't see her travelling to Glasgow with him whilst at the same time I can't see them travelling separately either.

It honestly feels like neither of them have planned anything out when it comes to this trip as everything seems to have been one big rush because if he is still in Portugal then I honestly don't understand why he hasn't gone back home today.
I know, if he’s not leaving today then he really is pushing it!

Kinda weird if leaving separately though? I really don’t think she’ll be travelling to Glasgow. They could travel back to Gatwick tonight and he could get a flight first thing to Glasgow tomorrow? Do you think he’d let her stay at his place while he’s away? I’m not so sure… She’ll want back in London I think anyway.

Not got much time with his family etc before he meets with Scotland squad? Assuming they are meeting up tomorrow at some point.

I think this mini holiday was a last minute thing tbh.

I know, if he’s not leaving today then he really is pushing it!

Kinda weird if leaving separately though? I really don’t think she’ll be travelling to Glasgow. They could travel back to Gatwick tonight and he could get a flight first thing to Glasgow tomorrow? Do you think he’d let her stay at his place while he’s away? I’m not so sure… She’ll want back in London I think anyway.

Not got much time with his family etc before he meets with Scotland squad? Assuming they are meeting up tomorrow at some point.

I think this mini holiday was a last minute thing tbh.
That's what I don't get if he isn't leaving today then he really it pushing it because if that flight is delayed or cancelled tomorrow then what.

I have to admit it would be very weird if they were leaving separately but somehow I don't think she'll be travelling to Glasgow either. I mean they could travel back to Gatwick tonight and then he could catch a flight to Glasgow tomorrow but even that would look a little bit strange. IMO he definitely wouldn't let her stay at his place whilst he's away and she'll want to go back to London to meet up with her friends.

That's what I find strange as well if he is going back tomorrow as he won't have much time to meet with his family as it will just be a quick hello before he meets up with the Scotland squad which would just be completely pointless IMO. I assume they will be meeting up tomorrow as it would make the most logical sense.

This mini holiday was definitely planned at the last minute IMO because they know that they aren't going to be seeing one another for quite a while.

That's what I don't get if he isn't leaving today then he really it pushing it because if that flight is delayed or cancelled tomorrow then what.

I have to admit it would be very weird if they were leaving separately but somehow I don't think she'll be travelling to Glasgow either. I mean they could travel back to Gatwick tonight and then he could catch a flight to Glasgow tomorrow but even that would look a little bit strange. IMO he definitely wouldn't let her stay at his place whilst he's away and she'll want to go back to London to meet up with her friends.

That's what I find strange as well if he is going back tomorrow as he won't have much time to meet with his family as it will just be a quick hello before he meets up with the Scotland squad which would just be completely pointless IMO. I assume they will be meeting up tomorrow as it would make the most logical sense.

This mini holiday was definitely a last minute IMO because they know that they aren't going to be seeing one another for quite a while.
Sunday morning easy jet flights are notorious for getting cancelled all the time. He better watch what he is doing!

On another note, I noticed that my current fave Wag Gracie, Evan Fergusons girlfriend, has started following a few of the other Brighton Wags. Must have been since last weekend with them all hanging out at the final game.

None of them are following P? 🤔 She was probably too busy waving and lording it up to the crowd to talk to any of them tbh.

Sunday morning easy jet flights are notorious for getting cancelled all the time. He better watch what he is doing!

On another note, I noticed that my current fave Wag Gracie, Evan Fergusons girlfriend, has started following a few of the other Brighton Wags. Must have been since last weekend with them all hanging out at the final game.

None of them are following P? 🤔 She was probably too busy waving and lording it up to the crowd to talk to any of them tbh.
Exactly you can't easy jet flights as currently they sit at the top of flight delay and cancellations rankings with 1,857 cancelled flights and 1,105 delayed flights in the last year. I remember when we were flying with Bmibaby to Jersey years ago and the flight was delayed by 4 hours and like Easy Jet they were notorious for getting cancelled at short notice. So, yeah he better watch what he is doing.

I like Grace as she seems such a lovely, genuine and sweet person and she is somebody who I would definitely get along with with as she comes across as so warm and friendly which is the total opposite of P.

None of them are probably following P because they don't know her on a personal level whereas the other wags talk to each other on a daily basis. Also from the videos I have seen of the lap of honour I don't think P spoke to any of them as she probably didn't even make an effort to do so plus she seemed glued to Billy and Harvey's side as she never left them once.

Last edited:
Exactly you can't easy jet flights as currently they sit at the top of flight delay and cancellations rankings with 1,857 cancelled flights and 1105 delayed flights in the last year. I remember when we were flying with Bmibaby to Jersey years ago and the flight was delayed by 4 hours and like Easy Jet they were notorious for getting cancelled at short notice. So, yeah he better watch what he is doing.

I like Grace as she seems such a lovely, genuine and sweet person and she is somebody who I would definitely get along with with as she comes across as so warm and friendly which is the total opposite of P.

None of them are probably following P because they don't know her on a personal level whereas the other wags talk to each other on a daily basis. Also from the videos I have seen of the lap of honour I don't think P spoke to any of them as she probably didn't even make an effort to do so plus she seemed glued to Billy and Harvey's side as she never left them once.
She was only one with a Brighton top on as well. And number 11 just in case we didn’t know she was with Billy! 😆 She won’t be interested in the other Wags, she’ll probably think she’s better than them 🙄

Love Grace, hopefully Billy will end up with someone more like her.

She was only one with a Brighton top on as well. And number 11 just in case we didn’t know she was with Billy! 😆 She won’t be interested in the other Wags, she’ll probably think she’s better than them 🙄

Love Grace, hopefully Billy will end up with someone more like her.
Exactly she was the only wag wearing a Brighton top and of course she decided to make it so obvious who she was with by wearing his shirt number. Yep, she definitely won't be interested in the other wags as she'll look down at them and think she's better than them when she isn't.

I love Grace too and honestly I would love it if Billy ended up with someone like her as she's everything that I thought Billy would want in a girl although at the moment he's dating someone who is the complete opposite of what I expected.

And so the holiday posts have started! 👏 Filtered to the hilt looking nothing like she did last weekend!

C’mon Phoebe, show us some Billy! 🤣😆

• Haha
And so the holiday posts have started! 👏 Filtered to the hilt looking nothing like she did last weekend!

C’mon Phoebe, show us some Billy! 🤣😆
Yep, this is the content that she should have been posting at the start of the holiday not on the last day and exactly it is heavily filtered as we know she doesn't look anything like that.

He's definitely been hiding this holiday as at the moment there isn't a single glimpse of him in any of the photos. You can't keep yourself hidden forever Billy.

Yep, this is the content that she should have been posting at the start of the holiday not on the last day and exactly it is heavily filtered as we know she doesn't look anything like that.

He's definitely been hiding this holiday as at the moment there isn't a single glimpse of him in any of the photos. You can't keep yourself hidden forever Billy.
Normal service has resumed 😂 almost didn’t recognise her 🤭

• Haha

Yep, normal service has indeed resumed. Why are we only getting this content now?

If there’s no glimpse of Billy in her upcoming posts then he’s specifically told her not to post about him. Only glimpse of him was from that video on Thursday night. And even then we had to dig for it! Apart from that you wouldn’t know he was there! Why? 🤷‍♀️ I know he’s private but, still… parading her on Sunday and then hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.