Billy Gilmour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been verrryyy quiet today, hasn’t it? I wonder if they’re travelling back home today?

Reactions: 2
Been verrryyy quiet today, hasn’t it? I wonder if they’re travelling back home today?
I was going to say the same thing EllaBella10 it's been very quiet as she hasn't posted anything so I wonder if she got told off again for posting yesterday. It did cross my mind that they are probably travelling back home today but even if they are I still would have expected P to post something. As I said yesterday do I think this holiday has been a success? I honestly don’t think it has.

I was going to say the same thing EllaBella10 it's been very quiet as she hasn't posted anything so I wonder if she got told off again for posting yesterday. It did cross my mind that they are probably travelling back home today but even if they are I still would have expected P to post something. As I said yesterday do I think this holiday has been a success? I honestly don’t think it has.
Too quiet!

Not like her. All that amazing content and nothing. Somethings went down I reckon.

Will be interesting next couple of months what with Billy playing in Euros, pre season etc and her many many holidays they’ll barely see one another. If they’re still together after end of the summer then it must be love! I’ll be shocked if it lasts the distance.

Too quiet!

Not like her. All that amazing content and nothing. Somethings went down I reckon.

Will be interesting next couple of months what with Billy playing in Euros, pre season etc and her many many holidays they’ll barely see one another. If they’re still together after end of the summer then it must be love! I’ll be shocked if it lasts the distance.
Yep, it's too quiet for me.

Exactly it's not like to P to be this quiet either as she's posts lots of content about her trips yet she goes to Portugal and only posts about food and scenery. I agree something definitely went down because we know she would have been posting 24/7 otherwise.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the next couple of months because I honestly don't think they are going to be seeing each other for a while and IMO I think this is why they went on this holiday as they know they aren't going to see each other until August possibly early September (This is just a guess by the way). If they are still together by the end of the summer then yep it must be love, but I think this trip has been a real eye opener for them both and I very much doubt that it has gone the way that either of them expected and tbh I can't see it lasting beyond the Summer. I would be very shocked if it did last.

Reactions: 1
Yep, it's too quiet for me.

Exactly it's not like to P to be this quiet either as she's posts lots of content about her trips yet she goes to Portugal and only posts about food and scenery. I agree something definitely went down because we know she would have been posting 24/7 otherwise.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in the next couple of months because I honestly don't think they are going to be seeing each other for a while and IMO I think this is why they went on this holiday as they know they aren't going to see each other until August possibly early September (This is just a guess by the way). If they are still together by the end of the summer then yep it must be love, but with how this trip has gone I very much doubt that it has gone the way that either of them expected and tbh I can't see it lasting beyond the Summer. I would be very shocked if it did last.
Remember she’s supposed to be going back to Australia as well in October!

He obviously really likes her and is serious about her otherwise she wouldn’t have been paraded on the pitch last week or on holiday with him now. Why parade her on the pitch in public if he didn’t think it was going to last though? He’s only been on holiday with one other girl before P, so he is definitely serious about her.

Maybe it’s a case of ‘we’ll see how it goes’ and ‘what will be, will be’ but I just can’t see them lasting. I’ve said from the start I just can’t see him with someone like her long term.

Remember she’s supposed to be going back to Australia as well in October!

He obviously really likes her and is serious about her otherwise she wouldn’t have been paraded on the pitch last week or on holiday with him now. Why parade her on the pitch in public if he didn’t think it was going to last though? He’s only been on holiday with one other girl before P, so he is definitely serious about her.

Maybe it’s a case of ‘we’ll see how it goes’ and ‘what will be, will be’ but I just can’t see them lasting. I’ve said from the start I just can’t see him with someone like her long term.
Exactly if she does go back to Australia in October then it's possible that the next time they see each other is in November. I mean I don't know how the relationship is going to work with her being constantly away.

Exactly he must really like her and is serious about her hence the reason as to why she was on the pitch last week and on holiday with him now, but one thing I don't get is why does he not want everyone to know that's he's on holiday with her? Yes I get he's private about his personal life but surely he'd cut a bit of slack I mean like you said the other day what's the issue. Also if he wanted to keep it private why parade her on the pitch in front of 30,000+ fans it doesn't make any sense.

I agree it could be a case of "We'll see how it goes and what will be, will be" but like you I just can't see them lasting as I don't think it would work out between them long term especially seeing as she hardly spends any time in the UK. If they were to split up IMO it would be down to them not spending any time together

Exactly if she does go back to Australia in October then it's possible that the next time they see each other is in November. I mean I don't know how's the relationship is going to work with her constantly being away.

Exactly he must really like her and is serious about her hence the last as to why she was on the pitch last week and on holiday with him now, but one thing I don't get is why does he not want everyone to know that's he's on holiday with her? Yes I get he's private about his personal life but surely he'd cut a bit of slack I mean like you said the other day what's the issue. Also if he wanted to keep it private why parade on the pitch in front of 30,000+ it doesn't make any sense.

I agree it could be a case of "We'll see how it goes and what will be, will be" but like you I just can't see them lasting as I don't think it would work out between them long term especially seeing as she hardly spends any time in the UK. If they were to split up IMO it would be down to not spending any time together
Yeah, not sure about the secrecy of being away with her either.

He’s going out with an influencer, nothing about her life is private! She’s going to post everything about her life. If he wants a private relationship why is he going out with an influencer? 🤷‍♀️

That’s why when I first realised he was seeing her that I couldn’t get my head around it as it’s just not him. He could get with most girls he wanted, why an influencer? And one that looks as if she’s in her 30s! 😆

Yeah, not sure about the secrecy of being away with her either.

He’s going out with an influencer, nothing about her life is private! She’s going to post everything about her life. If he wants a private relationship why is he going out with an influencer? 🤷‍♀️

That’s why when I first realised he was seeing her that I couldn’t get my head around it as it’s just not him. He could get with most girls he wanted, why an influencer? And one that looks as if she’s in her 30s! 😆
I'm not sure about the secrecy of being away with her either as to me it comes across as if he doesn't want to acknowledge that P's his girlfriend. He can't keep his relationships hidden away forever as sooner than later people are going to know who he's dating between now and by the time he retires.

Exactly he's going out with an influencer and not many influencers keep their lives private either as they post everyday 24/7. As you have said if he wants a private relationship then why date an influencer who is going to post everything about her life.

Yeah, I can't get my head around it either as it's not someone who I expected him to be with as I always thought he would go with someone who liked a private life and remained out of the limelight. Exactly why an influencer and one that looks as if she's in her late 30s. It doesn't make any sense as you think he would have learned to not date influencers especially after the incident with Orla and the short-term romance with Jolie.

So they’re still in the Algarve by looks of things. Hi Phoebe 👋 thanks for letting us know! 🤣

I reckon they’ll be home tomorrow. Billy back to Glasgow and not sure about P as he’ll be meeting up with Scotland on Sunday I think.

So they’re still in the Algarve by looks of things. Hi Phoebe 👋 thanks for letting us know! 🤣

I reckon they’ll be home tomorrow. Billy back to Glasgow and not sure about P as he’ll be meeting up with Scotland on Sunday I think.
Why do I think this is an old photo that she's only just posting now as the place looks dead :unsure:

If they are still in the Algarve then yep they'll be home tomorrow and Billy will go back to Glasgow and I think P will head back to London. He'll then will meet up with Scotland on either the Sunday or Monday IMO.

Why do I think this is an old photo that she's only just posting now as the place looks dead :unsure:

If they are still in the Algarve then yep they'll be home tomorrow and Billy will go back to Glasgow and I think P will head back to London. He'll then will meet up with Scotland on either the Sunday or Monday IMO.
Scotland usually meet up Sunday afternoon / night and then training first thing Monday.

Speaking of Orla devil baby, have you seen her recently? She’s had more work done to her face, she looks bloody awful! Had a look at Jolie as well, Jesus Christ! Her lips are huuugge! 🙈😳 She’s went private now and deleted the account she had with 20k+ followers? Wonder why?

• Wow
Scotland usually meet up Sunday afternoon / night and then training first thing Monday.

Speaking of Orla devil baby, have you seen her recently? She’s had more work done to her face, she looks bloody awful! Had a look at Jolie as well, Jesus Christ! Her lips are huuugge! 🙈😳 She’s went private now and deleted the account she had with 20k+ followers? Wonder why?
I thought that would be the case so if they are still in Portugal they will either leave tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon.

Yep, I have seen her photos of Instagram and I agree she looks bloody awful and I bet Jolie doesn't look much better either. It does seem strange that she deleted the account that she had with 20k+ followers and went private though.

Also, if they are still in Portugal then how come this is the only thing she has posted today and why has it come at practically 22:00 in the evening. I don't know about you but me thinks that Billy must have put his foot down yet again.

Just checked this restaurant is part of the Conrad and closes at 10:00pm so it’s no wonder as to why the place looks so dead.

OMG she looks awful! I think she's the same age as P 😲 see she's still living the high life, going to all the usual places. All the stuff she said in her statement is bollocks about being caught up in the lifestyle! Still chasing the 💰
I think we will get pics this weekend of the trip

I thought that would be the case so if they are still in Portugal they will either leave tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon.

Yep, I have seen her photos of Instagram and I agree she looks bloody awful and I bet Jolie doesn't look much better either. It does seem strange that she deleted the account that she had with 20k+ followers and went private though.

Also, if they are still in Portugal then how come this is the only thing she has posted today and why has it come at practically 22:00 in the evening. I don't know about you but me thinks that Billy must have put his foot down yet again.

Just checked this restaurant is part of the Conrad and closes at 10:00pm so it’s no wonder as to why the place looks so dead.
I did have a nosey at the restaurant, food looks amazing!

Why eating so late? They’ve maybe been somewhere all day and got back late?

OMG she looks awful! I think she's the same age as P 😲 see she's still living the high life, going to all the usual places. All the stuff she said in her statement is bollocks about being caught up in the lifestyle! Still chasing the 💰
I think Orla turned 23 on the 28th of April and yep I noticed that she's still living the high life as she is going to all the usual places and exactly the statement was total bollocks about being caught up in the lifestyle as she hasn't changed one bit. In fact I would say that she's got worse.

Yep, load of bollocks! She’s still chasing the money and champagne lifestyle. Any decent guy would stay well away from her. Absolute screwball! She’s just turned 23 and looks years older!

Yep, will definitely get pics this weekend. If not, then something seriously wrong! Wonder if Billy will feature? She won’t be seeing him for a while, so why not?! 😆🤣

I did have a nosey at the restaurant, food looks amazing!

Why eating so late? They’ve maybe been somewhere all day and got back late?
The food does look amazing.

That's what I don't get either why are they eating so late as I don't know about you but I wouldn't fancy eating sushi at half past 9 and if they have been somewhere all day then why didn't they eat out instead of eating at the restaurant as surely they would have had dinner elsewhere unless for some reason they didn't. I do think Billy's put his foot down again hence the reason as to why she hasn't posted all day and by the time she has posted it was nearly 22:00pm
---
Yep, will definitely get pics this weekend. If not, then something seriously wrong! Wonder if Billy will feature? She won’t be seeing him for a while, so why not?!
Yep, I think we will definitely get pics this weekend and if we don't then I think we can be certain that something went down between them. Do I think Billy will feature I'm currently 50/50 as to whether he will or not but if she isn't seeing him for months then why the heck not she might as well go for it. What's the worse that could happen.

Last edited:
I think Orla turned 23 on the 28th of April and yep I noticed that she's still living the high life as she is going to all the usual places and exactly the statement was total bollocks about being caught up in the lifestyle as she hasn't changed one bit. In fact I would say that she's got worse.
Yeah just had a look at her IG. How can anyone still follow or go near her after the stalking?! How face is going to melt off by the time she's 30 🤣
Yep, load of bollocks! She’s still chasing the money and champagne lifestyle. Any decent guy would stay well away from her. Absolute screwball! She’s just turned 23 and looks years older!

Yep, will definitely get pics this weekend. If not, then something seriously wrong! Wonder if Billy will feature? She won’t be seeing him for a while, so why not?! 😆🤣
I think parts of Billy will feature 🤣

That's what I think we won't see his face but I reckon we will see his arm, leg and back.
Yeah it’ll just be bits of him we will see I think 🤣

Sorry, more photos 🙈 these ones she has her glasses off but still looks so different from her Insta pics!

IMG_5583.png
IMG_5584.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.