billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s totally tainted a whole wedding day in 2 weeks time. How awkward

Reactions: 23
What is wrong with some men (and women!) that they just can't go on trips / nights out without having the need to dip their wick in the nearest person they can find... if you want to shag about, stay single... its hardly rocket science!
Ah but there is the rub (if you pardon the pun) some cheaters want the steady reliable partner at home to hold that part of life together, they can use that partner as the front of being a decent person and then still have the thrill of chasing strange in secret on the side. Also handy to have a wife or long term partner at home, stops the one/two or three night stands from expecting or demanding anything more serious. The side piece can be fobbed off with "I can't leave she won't let me see the kids/dog/cat/ Sky tv remote" he (because it is mostly he) gets to be cast as the poor put upon bloke that tolerates a difficult woman at home while bravely bleeping other women in secret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well that’s totally tainted a whole wedding day in 2 weeks time. How awkward
Yeah spoilt it a bit. Especially after the hen being so massive. Everything had ‘wifey’ on, ‘when Toon become one’ 😆 and ‘Mrs C to be’
Id be embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It's bad enough him getting caught in bed with another woman at any point in time but the fact it was his stag is even more embarrassing for Billi especially with her parading about on her hen like the cat that got the cream ...but the cat had eyes for someone else on his stag

Reactions: 23
I did see all of this on the DM and Billi doesn't deserve this tit.
I don’t agree with it, BUT, if they do have an “agreement” where he cheats and she lets it slide he should at the MINIMUM have the respect to not let it get out into the public headlines …. I do feel for her. So close to the wedding, how do you even have time to make a decision in that short amount of time

Reactions: 19
Why should Billi feel embarrassed? She’s not the one in the wrong, that big nobhead is.
He’s the one who’s put himself in this predicament, not her ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d be embarrassed if my fella was in the headlines asleep next to another girl who looks like she has her top off 😂

Reactions: 24
I’d be gutted, not embarrassed though. She’s done duck all wrong, it’s all on him.

Reactions: 29
Oh god no! I really like billie! She’s taken on his two older children as her own. You can see how much she loves them. What a bleeping little tit he is!! You don’t just cheat on your partner, you cheat on your children too!!!’

Reactions: 37
I doubt he’s done anything wrong. Probably beyond drunk and this woman’s took advantage for her 30 seconds of fame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Trying to work out why she posted the picture🤔

I liked Billie and Cara..proper lady bosses 🥂

Reactions: 17
I’d be gutted, not embarrassed though. She’s done duck all wrong, it’s all on him.
100% this. She has nothing to be embarrassed about, she hasn’t done anything wrong. And as for her parading around on her hen, and the size of her hen with all the trimmings, isn’t that just someone who is excited to be getting married and celebrating with her friends. I doubt she could have predicted anything like this happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can imagine this woman is seeing pound signs. Read somewhere she left her own fiancé and went jetting off to Dubai to live the high life, so that’s painting a picture of the kind of woman she is…not that I believe everything I read in the papers. I don’t think he’s done anything with this woman but probably very very drunk, along with his friends, but I would like to think someone in the party would stop this kinda thing happening. Feel sorry for Billi how embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 12
100% this. She has nothing to be embarrassed about, she hasn’t done anything wrong. And as for her parading around on her hen, and the size of her hen with all the trimmings, isn’t that just someone who is excited to be getting married and celebrating with her friends. I doubt she could have predicted anything like this happening.
I never understand how when a woman is wronged, people mainly absolute bitchy women will try and blame her for it. It’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah spoilt it a bit. Especially after the hen being so massive. Everything had ‘wifey’ on, ‘when Toon become one’ 😆 and ‘Mrs C to be’
Id be embarrassed.
And ‘last Willy for Billi’ 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why should Billi feel embarrassed? She’s not the one in the wrong, that big nobhead is.
He’s the one who’s put himself in this predicament, not her ffs.
100000%

Also having kids does change things 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know that staying for the kids can create toxic af homes but now I’m a mum I’d put up with a lot more tit off my husband just because I’d not want to break our daughter’s heart. I don’t think it’s embarrassing to try and work through something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28