billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds daft but that female has actually done Billi a favour letting her know what type of guy she is going to marry
Agreed. Least she’s going in with her eyes open if she decides to go ahead. She knows what she’s getting into.

But their Dad supposedly cheats as well. And Sam.

Reactions: 14
The minute I saw an article the other day saying he turned up on her hen do that was a major red flag for
me and today’s news hasn’t shocked me one bit. Only a man with a guilty conscience would feel the need to do that doubt this is the first or the last time will just be sorry he was caught.. and for everyone blaming the girl he’s the one about to get married. 🙄

Reactions: 25
Not at all surprised. Stereotypical footballer behaviour. Doesn’t make it any less tit for her though. Even if you put up with cheating or try to turn a blind eye it’s still incredibly hurtful.

Weird one but I think it was strange she named her child Arlo when they live just round the corner from Harlow. Unless he was conceived there 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So aswell as him doing that to her he has caused her to get a tattle thread also 😂, she will be bloody fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 36
no one laughed at colleen rooney but no offence wayne is nothing to be proud of. it’s the money and lifestyle they love tbh
But Colleen was already married to him when she found out about his shenanigans ...Billi has the choice if she wants to marry a cheater and if she does she's a mug

I feel bad for her because she has waited soooo long for them to get married 🤦🏻‍♀️ Which to me is kinda weird considering they have so much money to do it whenever they want, not like they have to save. Major red flags with Andy 🚩

Reactions: 28
I’m getting married same time as her and tbh if that happened to me today I’d have a full breakdown. Sad for her . It’s not nice/ even if he’s passed out- they shouldn’t be having girls in their rooms. The robe just makes it x10 worse

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I wondered this in the past, I think Billi is just a normal looking woman but Andy is good looking and rich. But I suppose the fact she has her own (or at least family) money maybe helped because he knew she wasn’t with him for money and she does seem a great Mum.

I feel for her in this situation. If she goes ahead with the wedding, she’ll feel like a complete mug on the day. But I imagine it would be very difficult to split up because she also seems extremely close to her step children.

I was surprised that Andy got custody of them considering he has been done for assault in the past.

And why would Shelby delete her Instagram? Has Sam been up to no good on the stag do too.
Good looking? Ew god no, he always looks like he needs a good scrub. I bet they know his face at the local gum clinic 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But Colleen was already married to him when she found out about his shenanigans ...Billi has the choice if she wants to marry a cheater and if she does she's a mug
Wayne definitely cheated on Colleen before they were married too.

Reactions: 17
Look up Wayne Rooney and the OAP brass. Weeeeeellll before they were married.

• Wow
  • Sick
I thought when Wayne was shagging pensioners it was when they were married .. imagine Colleen still marrying him FS 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought when Wayne was shagging pensioners it was when they were married .. imagine Colleen still marrying him FS 🤮
too used to the lifestyle at that point though wasn't she? Look, I know women stay with abusive partners etc and no one can understand it because they aren't in the situation, and it isn't that easy to just leave (my mum was one of them). However this purely seemed like a case of 'without Wayne she doesn't have that lifestyle anymore and she didn't want to lose it.' I lost a lot of respect for her.

Also how sad that at least two relationships involving children seem to be under threat all because grown men can't behave themselves on a stag do. What a sad little life.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
What is wrong with some men (and women!) that they just can't go on trips / nights out without having the need to dip their wick in the nearest person they can find... if you want to shag about, stay single... its hardly rocket science!

Reactions: 49
I feel most sorry for his oldest 2 kids. Billie seems to treat them as her own and they look to adore her

Reactions: 35