billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but there is the rub (if you pardon the pun) some cheaters want the steady reliable partner at home to hold that part of life together, they can use that partner as the front of being a decent person and then still have the thrill of chasing strange in secret on the side. Also handy to have a wife or long term partner at home, stops the one/two or three night stands from expecting or demanding anything more serious. The side piece can be fobbed off with "I can't leave she won't let me see the kids/dog/cat/ Sky tv remote" he (because it is mostly he) gets to be cast as the poor put upon bloke that tolerates a difficult woman at home while bravely bleeping other women in secret.
Wow this is soooo true!!

Reactions: 8
I reckon Sam was also at that ‘after party’ and Shelby has went nuts about it

Reactions: 24
Shelby's another one that will never be able to trust her bloke .. he's not that into her anyway been together years, a kid and still no 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw the pics in the daily fail, the woman pictured looks like a pig in tit with all the attention this is getting her. Although having seen pics of Billi and her fella, she is punching too.

Reactions: 6
Andy Carroll looks completely out of it in the pic, but he shouldn’t have let himself be in the situation as there’s always someone who wants to make a few quid.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Shelby I will never forget how aggressive sam spoke to her and called her a slag when she chucked the drink over him. Can’t believe she had a baby to that guy. Did Shelby go to the hen do!!!??????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Speaking of Shelby I will never forget how aggressive sam spoke to her and called her a slag when she chucked the drink over him. Can’t believe she had a baby to that guy. Did Shelby go to the hen do!!!??????
Baffling that she has a child with someone who called her that on tv.

Yes Shelby went on the hen do. She seems really close to Sam’s Sisters. I wonder if she’s made a big effort with his family in the hope that he’ll stick with her.

Reactions: 21
Never got why Shelby and Sam got together properly. Was really surprised they had a baby. Actually do feel sorry for Billi now. AC sounds an absolute prick from what ive read. Ridiculous of him to get into that situation as it’s obviously going to get made public

Reactions: 16
I think Billi is rough-looking and I often wondered what Andy seen in her...but...with that reputation, she's welcome to him. lol
I’ve always thought exactly the same! So many people jumping on this thread saying they’ve always liked her. I always found her to spiteful and catty! She always seemed the jealous type and looks wise reminded me of a young Pat Butcher! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Sam will chuck her when the boy is a bit older a knows who his dad is

I’ve always thought exactly the same! So many people jumping on this thread saying they’ve always liked her. I always found her to spiteful and catty! She always seemed the jealous type and looks wise reminded me of a young Pat Butcher! 🤣
Take her boobs away and dyed hair and you wouldn't look twice at her she is so butch like a rugby player and wouldn't look out of place working as a security guard in a supermarket

Take her boobs away and dyed hair and you wouldn't look twice at her she is so butch like a rugby player and wouldn't look out of place working as a security guard in a supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree completely. Get the impression Shelby wasn’t from money so Sam was a huge opportunity (no shade/shame in this every relationship is a mutual exchange of something 🤷🏻‍♀️). It’s such a shame she ditched Clelia (or as Sam could only muster up the two brain cells to pronounce - Cleo 🫠) for him tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How could Shelby have went with him knowing that he wanted Demi over her ..duck that redneck , does Sam have a bit of a lisp going on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on, how the hell could SAM, billies brother ALLOW Andy to bring back women to his hotel room!!!!! That’s his sisters partner!!! He should be looking out for billie not Andy!!!

Reactions: 44
Sam was probably in the same room! And yeah the girl in the bed with Andy def didn't look like she had clothes on upper half at least.

• Sick
Reactions: 7