Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I’m so over this now, she’s proven she’s a door mat, she will go back under the radar again now and we will just wait until the next story emerges.
He will be rubbing his slimy hands together that he’s now got the ‘good girl’ that will keep up appearances whilst he dips his wick!
A leopard never changed his spots Billi
shes maybe thinking now they are married, she holds more leverage. She’ll be entitled to half the marital assets including any of his pensions, homes and advertising incomes, plus any income if he ever gets signed again.

marriage is a lovely statement of romance and love but it’s also very practical. Billy’s parents might be wealthy but she isn’t, and certainly not at the level Carrol was.

financially, for Billi, going ahead with the wedding made perfect sense. Especially considering there are children involved. Marriage means that both Billi and her children will be financially protected.

if Billi had separated from Andy and he’d decided he didn’t fancy paying towards the kids anymore, the maximum CMS can take is £3K a month - I’d imagine that’s a bit reduction in income for Billi. Now they are married, if they are divorced Billi will be entitled to maintenance for the children and it’s likely be a lot more than £3K. That’ll be on top of her share of the marital assets.

common law marriages don’t exist in U.K. law. Prior to getting married she’d have been entitled toSo I’m glad Billy went ahead with the marriage. Because after 8 years, helping raise his 2 eldest kids and giving him 3 more - the financial protection offered to her by marriage is the bare minimum she deserves.

I think having children outside of marriage is so common nowadays, but I don’t think women realise the financial consequences they’ll face if the relationship breaks down (and I say women because largely it is mother’s who regain custody of children). Until legislation catches up, marriage is as much a good financial and practical decision as it is a romantic one.

men harp on about being fleeced by their ex wives during divorce, but many women lose years of their careers and suffer huge losses of earning potential bringing children to a couple. Not including the physical and phsychological effects many women suffer giving birth which gain, impacts earning.

so I don’t think is fair to call Billi a doormat. If anyone should be getting called names, it’s Andy Carroll. And even if that wasn’t her motivation, by going through with this wedding Billi has mitigated any extra scandal and drama for her kids and ensured financial protection and stability for them in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

maytoseptember

VIP Member
My only thoughts on this whole circus are that Mucklow and Tribble are surely the most awful surnames in the English speaking world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Micky123

I like her. She’s a stepmum but she doesn’t seem to go on and on about it and it doesn’t seem forced unlike Kate Ferdinand

• Heart
Reactions: 68

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
How humiliating for Bill. I really liked her in TOWIE, I thought she was funny, especially when she called Jess Wright a bald prick!

As someone said above, she is a stepmom, although she doesn't bang on about it like others do.

That woman who "leaked" those photos is a beggy cow who knew full well what she was doing when she leaked those pictures to the Scum. Andy is a moron for taking the women back to his room. How would it have come across if a woman had passed out and a man was posing next to her and taking photos in her personalised gown and then leaked pictures to the press? Scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Ktb

VIP Member
I’m all for her jilting him at the aisle.
Get to her part and she looks him dead in the eyes and goes all Essex on him and says “you know what, you no good cunt, fuck off” then she legs it with her gal pals and lives her best life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Diddikins

VIP Member
While it is a matter of opinion, I think it’s unkind to say she’s ugly. She’s just an average looking woman. It’s refreshing to see someone looking natural on holiday rather than plastered in makeup, jewellery and high heels for a day by the pool/beach.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

avabella

VIP Member
I know what people are saying re: 'rough' looking. I think it depends where in the country you are from if you would describe someone like that. To me, she looks rough. And I'm not saying she looks old or haggard, I'm saying she looks like she'd glass me in a pub if I looked at her boyfriend :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Clearly Billi decided that she's not the only one who's going to look like a fool at her wedding, those dresses are criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 60

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The girl who leaked the story is grim 🤢 she knows what she’s doing taking selfies and posing in the mirror like that. Of course he’s no better for taking girls back to his hotel room but girls who knowingly show off and take pictures of someone’s partner in states like that are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Carollchella looks rubbish. Why have it on a dull monday afternoon?! Everyone - esp Billi - looks as if they’re trying too hard to have a good time.
Maybe I'm showing my lack of wealth, but I'm not booking Monday off for a wedding festival that could've happened over the FOUR day bank holiday. Factor in the groom cheated on the bride a fortnight prior, I'd rather brave the tube strike and go to work

• Haha
Reactions: 49

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
What is wrong with some men (and women!) that they just can't go on trips / nights out without having the need to dip their wick in the nearest person they can find... if you want to shag about, stay single... its hardly rocket science!

Dollywobs

It seems shocking that Sam might have been there but women are second class citizens to Essex men. I’ll never forget Big Mark Wright giving Ricky tips on how to cheat on his own daughter without getting caught over a game of golf…… 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick

cee-bee

VIP Member
Billis stepdaughter looks so sweet.

makes me realise just how much more of a shitbag Andy is.

his eldest kids have had to experience their parents breaking up, their mother becoming unwell to the extent she can’t care for them - so they have had to move to the opposite end of the country to live with their dad. New friends, new home, new school, new environment.

but Billi is able to provide a mother figure to them and care for them, she offers them some stability. By cheating on her, Andy isn’t just betraying Billi and the mother of his children … he’s risking his children’s well-being too. Risking them having to go through even more trauma.

if he wasn’t happy in the relationship by all means, end it. But at least ending it wouldn’t involve media scandals and circuses and it could be dealt with privately until the children could get their head around it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Imagine being engaged 8 years only for you to look like an overstuffed Victorian doll on your wedding day 😂😂😂😂 tragic ..

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s my age and I’ve also had 3 kids and she looks no worse or better than me. No need to be nasty about her. This is what actual real women look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 47