billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How humiliating for Bill. I really liked her in TOWIE, I thought she was funny, especially when she called Jess Wright a bald prick!

As someone said above, she is a stepmom, although she doesn't bang on about it like others do.

That woman who "leaked" those photos is a beggy cow who knew full well what she was doing when she leaked those pictures to the Scum. Andy is a moron for taking the women back to his room. How would it have come across if a woman had passed out and a man was posing next to her and taking photos in her personalised gown and then leaked pictures to the press? Scummy.
I always liked her in TOWIE too! She also had her own stuff going on (that yoga business?) back in the era when all the women cast members only ever spoke about their blokes 😴

The woman in bed with him looks rough as arses soz 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually really like her. Surprised to see the story about him with another woman in Dubai though! Maybe I’m just naive but I always thought they seemed pretty solid.
He is a PROLIFIC cheat! I really like her and feel for her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't like or dislike her but it really is a tit thing to happen so close to the wedding ..

Reactions: 12
He is a PROLIFIC cheat! I really like her and feel for her
I searched his name last night to see if anyone had mentioned the photos and came across these 😬 shame I actually really like Billi and think she comes across well (I might be wrong and she’s a total cow though!)

Also this!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He came across like he'd left all his serial shagging in the past and settled down with Billi and the kids. Awful to happen anytime but two weeks before your wedding is horrendous! I'm sure she'll go ahead with the wedding but imagine having all your friends and family knowing what he did just two weeks before. Utterly humiliating for her 🙁

Reactions: 23
I searched his name last night to see if anyone had mentioned the photos and came across these 😬 shame I actually really like Billi and think she comes across well (I might be wrong and she’s a total cow though!)

Also this!!!
that newspaper story is so bizarre !!! Like why the HELL did he do that ? Absolute weirdo.
I never watched TOWIE when Sam and Shelby were on it, just playing catch-up daily on itvBe presently whilst WFH lol. But I did see a scene shared recently where new enough guy Tom (think he dated Ella for a bit) started screaming at Shelby that he shagged her days before Sam. She left the club scene really upset and I felt like Sam handled it really well (at first lol) he basically said ‘that’s her business’.
I want them to work only because I can’t stand the clique they left behind who doubted them. The baby is so cute x

She's definitely ballsy. I'd be amazed if she put up with him cheating. Her family have got dough anyway so she doesn't need his money like others have suggested.
If she marries him after this she will be the biggest laughing stock around

Reactions: 8
I think Billi is rough-looking and I often wondered what Andy seen in her...but...with that reputation, she's welcome to him. lol

Reactions: 31
I think Billi is rough-looking and I often wondered what Andy seen in her...but...with that reputation, she's welcome to him. lol
I wondered this in the past, I think Billi is just a normal looking woman but Andy is good looking and rich. But I suppose the fact she has her own (or at least family) money maybe helped because he knew she wasn’t with him for money and she does seem a great Mum.

I feel for her in this situation. If she goes ahead with the wedding, she’ll feel like a complete mug on the day. But I imagine it would be very difficult to split up because she also seems extremely close to her step children.

I was surprised that Andy got custody of them considering he has been done for assault in the past.

And why would Shelby delete her Instagram? Has Sam been up to no good on the stag do too.

Reactions: 17
Ive been following her hen do and just seen the photos of the daily mail of AC. Ooops! Billi must be fuming!

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her. Whether or not anything sexually happened why even put yourself in that position, bringing girls back to your room. I would be fuming! Even if she goes through with the wedding, it's only 2 weeks away, it will still be very fresh. Its meant to be one of the happiest days of your life 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Feel for her super humiliating to have that in the tabloids, whether there is anything to it or not, I really feel for her. The girl that sold the story is lower than a snakes belly, she knew what she was doing, and for what? A bit of cash and to be subject of hot gossip for a short minute.