billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said in her Insta comments he always cheats and she knows and allows it as long as he doesn't get himself caught

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I like her. She’s a stepmum but she doesn’t seem to go on and on about it and it doesn’t seem forced unlike Kate Ferdinand

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I actually really like her. Surprised to see the story about him with another woman in Dubai though! Maybe I’m just naive but I always thought they seemed pretty solid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Drunk actions are sober thoughts he took that women into his room ..whether they did the deed or not he's still guilty in my eyes , I wonder if she will still marry him ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really like her, feel so sorry for her with the wedding coming up. He’s a twit to go back to a hotel room with these women regardless of anything happening.

BUT why did she have to tell the world? What has she gained in that apart from humiliating Billie (Andy more so obviously) if she wanted Billie to know send her a DM?

Reactions: 37
I actually quite like her. I feel sorry for her and while he shouldn’t have taken the girl back, why does she feel the need to share the details. Especially if, as she says, nothing happened.

Reactions: 24
Only because off money though but she will never be able to trust him ..just like Coleen R

Reactions: 20
How humiliating for Bill. I really liked her in TOWIE, I thought she was funny, especially when she called Jess Wright a bald prick!

As someone said above, she is a stepmom, although she doesn't bang on about it like others do.

That woman who "leaked" those photos is a beggy cow who knew full well what she was doing when she leaked those pictures to the Scum. Andy is a moron for taking the women back to his room. How would it have come across if a woman had passed out and a man was posing next to her and taking photos in her personalised gown and then leaked pictures to the press? Scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The girl who leaked the story is grim 🤢 she knows what she’s doing taking selfies and posing in the mirror like that. Of course he’s no better for taking girls back to his hotel room but girls who knowingly show off and take pictures of someone’s partner in states like that are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How humiliating for Bill. I really liked her in TOWIE, I thought she was funny, especially when she called Jess Wright a bald prick!

As someone said above, she is a stepmom, although she doesn't bang on about it like others do.

That woman who "leaked" those photos is a beggy cow who knew full well what she was doing when she leaked those pictures to the Scum. Andy is a moron for taking the women back to his room. How would it have come across if a woman had passed out and a man was posing next to her and taking photos in her personalised gown and then leaked pictures to the press? Scummy.
It’s proper scummy, ok he’s in the wrong too but how does she have the gumption to out herself like that. Proper homewrecker. I like Billi, and I feel for her now. I hope she doesn’t marry him these men get forgiven far too easily

i want to know why his two children from his previous relationship live with them? Where’s their mum?

I never liked Sam though, he’s a right chav with a loud mouth and was awful to Shelby on TOWIE. dying to know why she’s deleted her Instagram !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not in her shoes but I personally couldn't marry him now , he has made a complete fool of her getting himself in that situation to begin with ...and if she does marry him she will look a proper mug

Reactions: 21
Sam and Shelby certainly put on a good show of being in love...but behind closed doors I'm not so sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 18