billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad! I had heard through some local people that the step childrens mother had a mental breakdown, hence why billi has stepped up. I live local to them and she is a fantastic mother!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Really sad! I had heard through some local people that the step childrens mother had a mental breakdown, hence why billi has stepped up. I live local to them and she is a fantastic mother!
She looks like a fantastic mum and a really caring step mum . So sad for those kids. He should know better even if he didn’t shag her, she shouldn’t be in the room. Full stop.
He wronged the whole family there - not a good look

Reactions: 35
As well as Shelby’s insta been deleted comments on Sams posts have been limited as to who can comment?? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Colleen puts up with wazza cheating on her befor they were married. While they are still married and while she was pregnant. She looks a total mug to me.

Reactions: 16
Andy has always had a bad boy rep hasn't he? I watch towie mainly as I don't have a telly and I watch all the old episodes on the ITV hub. I feel really sorry for Billi right now

I also like Shelby and personally I think she was in love with Pete Wicks and she rebounded to Tom and Sam after that

Reactions: 19
Tbh it's just her fake knockers that probably attracted him she's no beauty is she ? ..but she doesn't deserve to get cheated on no one does

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen on a few other pages that Andy is well known for cheating on Billi and she’s aware of it. I mean if she’s happy with that then that’s her business but I don’t think anything has ever been made public like this (I could be wrong) but I do feel for her, he’s an absolute embarrassment!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And she will be a absolute embarrassment if she marries him

Is Billi older than him ? she looks a good bit older

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He's 33 she's 34

omg they got engaged in 2014!! talk about longest engagement ever

Ok sorry to quote the daily fail but does Billi have an older daughter? says in the article she has a daughter called Penelope with a former partner. I had no idea?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He's 33 she's 34

omg they got engaged in 2014!! talk about longest engagement ever

Ok sorry to quote the daily fail but does Billi have an older daughter? says in the article she has a daughter called Penelope with a former partner. I had no idea?!
Nah that’s her mate cara kilbey she has a daughter called Penelope

Reactions: 10
2014, FS he's defo been dragging his heels ....and I didn't know she has a older daughter ?

Reactions: 8
I think Billi is likable. Neither her or Andy seem particularly classy or have much taste (eg their house decor) but they don’t seem to care what people think and I kinda like that!
I think Billi is a bit rough looking. Her sister is gorgeous though.
I feel sorry for her 2 weeks before your wedding it’s what everyone will be talking about on the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23