billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about Billi being a good mum and a total lady boss. What happened with Mrs Carroll #1? She had mental health issues as I recall? Could they have been made worse by AC's cheating cock? Are any footballers remotely faithful?

Reactions: 20
I read online (Daily Fail please don’t judge) that Billi has an older daughter to an ex - is that right?

Andy has 2 kids, 3 together and she’s an older daughter?!

Yeah also how did they end up with custody of the his kids?

What is billis parents occupation ?

"the one " my arse View attachment 1298912
I’m sure someone pointed out she writes his insta status for him. She writes every letter with a Cap and then his insta started going the same way too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I read online (Daily Fail please don’t judge) that Billi has an older daughter to an ex - is that right?

I’m sure someone pointed out she writes his insta status for him. She writes every letter with a Cap and then his insta started going the same way too.
I’ve met her and she honestly was so sweet… but this fucks me off who has the blinkin time to do all that?!

Reactions: 9
Hardly Randy Andy’s first time playing away.

The wedding is surely off?
She seems sweet but not the trophy looks they usually go for.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I’m sure I read many moons ago the mum had a breakdown after her partner passed away. Will try and find…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's bad enough him getting caught in bed with another woman at any point in time but the fact it was his stag is even more embarrassing for Billi especially with her parading about on her hen like the cat that got the cream ...but the cat had eyes for someone else on his stag
you seem very personally invested in this. Was Billie meant to know what was going to happen? Do hens possess psychic powers? Or should she have had a quiet boring hen before HER wedding.

What has probably/ possibly happened is they’ve all got so drunk andgone back to the hotel with these women he’s passed out and she’s seen £ signs. There are probably pictures of Sam in the same position but the Mail don’t care about them lol

Also why should Billie be embarrassed is she not the victim in this??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No she doesn’t. She has three children with Andy and they also have custody of his older two children that are from his ex.

Reactions: 6
Poor billli she can't go through with it now surely. To be fair the girl could have shagged his mate then just took silly photos with Andy to make some money and robbed his robe. Don't believe everything you see. We've all done silly tit but my heart goes out to billi as her whole day will be tainted now if she can get over it.

Reactions: 23
Daily fail is saying she believes he was setup....yeah that's probably true but what the hell is he doing inviting two women back to his room?! That's not the actions of a devoted husband to be!

Reactions: 28
From those pictures it looks like this woman has taken advantage of the fact that he’s passed out drunk! There shouldn’t be a woman in his room whether it’s innocent or not though! I know nothing about this guy but from reading this thread I see he is a cheater. But imo these pics look like the stags have probably had a party in the hotel room, he’s fell asleep and she’s took photos for 5 minutes of fame! But considering he’s in the public eye it was just stupidity of whoever invited women back because of course it was gonna get leaked to the media!

Reactions: 22
Random but I don't think Sam's in love with Shelby , he's just with her for the boy
Also, why do they delete Instagram and turn off comments etc when tit goes down. It just draws more attention to the fact something's gone on lol.

Reactions: 11
Completely unrelated to the pictures of him and the girl but I was scrolling through his pics and looking at the captions after comment above and all of his kids are born on the 15th! Two girls on 15th Sept, eldest boy on 15th May and other two boys with Billi are 15th Nov & 15th June! What are the chances! 🤯 anyway as you were! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Clearly Andy is an absolute twit waffle for even inviting lasses back to his room, even if it is innocent he shouldn’t have done it. But I will say this, he looks absolutely wrote off in that picture next to her, had that been the other way round and the lass was passed out drunk they would be bloody uproar and everyone would be baying for his blood.
I genuinely feel bad for Billie, what ever their set up is she doesn’t deserve this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe it was the 15th he took the lady to his hotel room 🍆 ? , to keep up with the 15th tradition 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think anything happened. That girl looks SO desperate!!!! You can see he’s clearly away with the fairies and would’ve been so easy for her to just put the dressing gown on in the toilet. She did have sections with all 3!

Reactions: 9
I have friends who take their family to dubai regularly and often stayed in same hotel as the Carolls and kids. Andy apparently sits legs in the pool all day and just sinks beer after beer after beer.
Now nothing wrong with a drink, don’t get me wrong, but it was the quantity and all according to our friends he seemed to be interested in doing all day on holidays.
My point being I think he can really sink them.
Obvs abso no excuse to bring two girls back.

Reactions: 12
And ‘last Willy for Billi’ 🤢🤢🤢
If only he kept that willy just for her

Completely unrelated to the pictures of him and the girl but I was scrolling through his pics and looking at the captions after comment above and all of his kids are born on the 15th! Two girls on 15th Sept, eldest boy on 15th May and other two boys with Billi are 15th Nov & 15th June! What are the chances! 🤯 anyway as you were! 😂
Bizarre isn't it! I always remember this little fact because both my kids were born on the same day 7yrs apart

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Must of been!! Just googled and he plays number 15 apparently! Bit extreme ensuring all your kids are born on that date though 😂 but post for Marvel’s birth sounds like it was a spontaneous labour rather than c section so who knows! I’m far to invested clearly 🙈😂
He may play number 15 now but he generally played in the number 9 or 10.
Was going to say the same about the baby. It appeared to be a surprise birth before her due date.

Reactions: 6