Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice how little coverage her and Sam gave the TOWIE 10 year special? Billie posted about it an hour before it aired. Didn’t mention that she was watching either. Considering the show is what made them both I’d have thought they’d have mentioned it a bit more.
They both seemed so awkward together on it too.

*No judging that I actually watched it and it’s an hour of my life I’ll never get back*
They seemed awkward and like they didn't want to be there, they definitely think they're too good for TOWIE now 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I found them so awkward on the 10 year reunion! They seemed so vacuous and like they didn't know what to say. They don't have any natural wit that's for sure

Reactions: 8
They were so awkward and tit. Most of the others were getting into it and laughing but they were just like “Oh yeah haha Gemma”

Sam is so up her own arse for not wanting to discuss Joey. I can actually see Big Paul being pathetically jealous about “the past”. Other people on there happily watched stuff about their ex’s

Reactions: 12
Yeah they came as so wooden, and there was no chemistry between them as sisters.

They got away quite lightly as well, bet Sam demanded none of her old footage could be shown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arfffuuuurrr will eat anything that boy (proud dad)

It's a raspberry Greg. A raspberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not trying to start debate on what kids should be using and when but when they whipped him out the high chair on the show I was screaming. He’s a bleeping giant. He’s a little man. Surely he would like a wee table to sit at! Ah that’s right, mumma doesn’t sell wee tables

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They were so awkward and tit. Most of the others were getting into it and laughing but they were just like “Oh yeah haha Gemma”

Sam is so up her own arse for not wanting to discuss Joey. I can actually see Big Paul being pathetically jealous about “the past”. Other people on there happily watched stuff about their ex’s
I’m not trying to start debate on what kids should be using and when but when they whipped him out the high chair on the show I was screaming. He’s a bleeping giant. He’s a little man. Surely he would like a wee table to sit at! Ah that’s right, mumma doesn’t sell wee tables
[/QUOTE
I hate it when they squeeze him in and out of that chair he is too big, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
One of them two need to have a baby pronto! Poor Arthur will be having his first Stella down the pub in a pink highchair at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m not too hot on horses, they freak me out slightly but I get people like it and horse riding is a thing BUT when Greg said ‘give IT a little kick’ I don’t know, made me feel uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not too hot on horses, they freak me out slightly but I get people like it and horse riding is a thing BUT when Greg said ‘give IT a little kick’ I don’t know, made me feel uncomfortable.
It's just a nudge to the horse. Very common...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.