Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know it’s not. Not the point!!
I mean, it is the point. That's why it is not on the list. Fair enough if they were doing something wrong, but just because you don't agree doesnt mean they have... which they have not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I mean, it is the point. That's why it is not on the list. Fair enough if they were doing something wrong, but just because you don't agree doesnt mean they have... which they have not.
Ok Billie!! If you choose to be selfish then that’s your choice. Same as it’s my choice to believe anyone travelling right now and is not quarantining on return is selfish. And people wonder why Britain has the highest Covid rate in Europe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok Billie!! If you choose to be selfish then that’s your choice. Same as it’s my choice to believe anyone travelling right now and is not quarantining on return is selfish. And people wonder why Britain has the highest Covid rate in Europe.
My name is Emma? Your opinion is that its selfish. They haven't broken the law and have followed the guidelines given. Billie and Co are dickheads for many reasons, but this ain't one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My name is Emma? Your opinion is that its selfish. They haven't broken the law and have followed the guidelines given. Billie and Co are dickheads for many reasons, but this ain't one of them.
Ok well let’s just agree to disagree. Like I have said it’s my opinion that they are being selfish regardless of the guidelines. I’m talking about their moral compass. Just like you have you own opinions.

Reactions: 1
They are still meant to social distance even inside which they weren't. If I'd been on a plane recently I'd leave it longer than they did before seeing anyone, regardless of if it is on a quarantine list

Reactions: 10
I see Greg has a new book out. They look like crap books and I say that as a children’s book lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow im watching Mummy diaries! Can't remember the actual line but it was something along the lines of 'even in lockdown Mums have got to carry on' and it cut to Billie posing and shooting for In The Style 😂 yeah thats what all Mums have been doing through lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are they making out that this is in lockdown? They wouldn’t have a camera man in their house during lockdown and we all know they completely ignore social distancing measures.

Reactions: 6
Someone asked Sam a question on insta saying how come you were allowed people in your house filming. She said ‘the government gave us permission!’ Think she’s deleted that story now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nelly looked like she was gonna twit Billie when she told her she couldn’t go on the picnic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone asked Sam a question on insta saying how come you were allowed people in your house filming. She said ‘the government gave us permission!’ Think she’s deleted that story now 😩
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re so special that the government gave them special permission against their own rules?! What a prick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course, Big baby Paul is one of the leading Government advisors on Covid, same as he cracked Crohns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a joke, Greg ‘the author’ laughing about how he didn’t know what a noun was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.