Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie's recent story with her getting her hair done and her hair dresser using zero ppe 🙄🙄🙄
The absolute disrespect for the rules does my nut

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Billie's recent story with her getting her hair done and her hair dresser using zero ppe 🙄🙄🙄
The absolute disrespect for the rules does my nut
Disgusting when you think about it! These zlisters don‘t think the rules apply to them. Just shows you how thick she is, putting it on her story 🙄

Reactions: 8
Greg can't even read the book he's meant to have written properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow im watching Mummy diaries! Can't remember the actual line but it was something along the lines of 'even in lockdown Mums have got to carry on' and it cut to Billie posing and shooting for In The Style 😂 yeah thats what all Mums have been doing through lockdown
I thought the same!

Saint Avenue looks great. Hahaha.

Reactions: 5
The reviews of the aforementioned book on Amazon are all 5*. I do believe that's it has been longlisted for the children's Booker Prize too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice Billie said Greg burnt the kitchen down on day 2 of Lockdown but a little later the old extractor was in shot. It doesn’t make sense...?! It was definitely the old one

Reactions: 13
Nellys first tooth has come out. What will the tooth fairy bring tonight I wonder?
£1000, a pony and the sax man to announce the tooth fairy has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Nellys first tooth has come out. What will the tooth fairy bring tonight I wonder?
I just came on to say the same, ah look darlin they tooth fairy has been and left you a grand baby girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, did anyone see the unboxing Billie and Nelly did for those Na Na Na Suprise dolls?
The way Nelly just chucks the first one on the floor! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
An embroidered pillow with her name on, a tee pee so she can have her friends round to have a party to celebrate the first tooth coming out, gift bags for all with aunties collagen and daddys Nellaayyy and Arfa book and she can choose something from Harrods as a special gift. The rest of us are scrabbling around for £1 coin to shove under the pillow and trying not to wake the child up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was watching the new series and they did a quick recap of the previous series....remember when Arfa said Boll**ks at a photo shoot...I think he was 2 And a half at the time 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice how little coverage her and Sam gave the TOWIE 10 year special? Billie posted about it an hour before it aired. Didn’t mention that she was watching either. Considering the show is what made them both I’d have thought they’d have mentioned it a bit more.
They both seemed so awkward together on it too.

*No judging that I actually watched it and it’s an hour of my life I’ll never get back*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm suprised there's not been an up date on the tooth fairy. I've been waiting all day for that update and nothing yet. Shamefull!!!

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.