Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Greg’s sister many moons ago... she was a stuck up brat, she used to walk around like her tit didn’t stink and look down her nose at everyone - true facts.
Must be a personality trait in their circles that binds them together.

Reactions: 10
Billi wants to rip up the beautiful parquet flooring. I can’t believe she just said that. I always liked Billi but I have totally gone off her now! She’s basically going to have a ‘Instagram’ home with no character.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Billi wants to rip up the beautiful parquet flooring. I can’t believe she just said that. I always liked Billi but I have totally gone off her now! She’s basically going to have a ‘Instagram’ home with no character.
I thought that too. They won't wish to retain any of the original features.

Reactions: 4
Greg has a good imagination but proof readers had to keep checking his writingi.e the
I knew Greg’s sister many moons ago... she was a stuck up brat, she used to walk around like her tit didn’t stink and look down her nose at everyone - true facts.
Must be a personality trait in their circles that binds them together.
I would not have thought she had anything to be stuck up about, probably thick like the rest od

Reactions: 3
Him ‘writing a book’ is hilarious. His grasp of the English language is not that great! Just goes to show how hard work & studying at school mean very little if you can get on a reality show! - perhaps he & his wife could read a few books on parenting & address their children’s shocking behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m going to sound so boring (I’ve lost a family member to drowning after saving someone else’s life) , but. Greggs videos of them on the lake in a boat, no life jackets on the kids atall! God forbid something happened them, those two dumb idiots wouldn’t of been able to help them kids, just look at the tragedy that happens to that women off glee when she went to a lake :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How can Sam say she finds it intrusive that the press ran a story about Billies new house but she’s fine with their children being filmed naked on telly? 🙈😂 also, did Greg say it took him a year to write that book? I do think he’s quite funny 😂 I’m sure he meant it took a year from having the idea to it being a finished product but just made me laugh imagining him taking a year to write a children’s book bless him 😂😂😂
It took a year to correct his spelling mistakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Compared to Pretentious Paul and Stuck up sam I actually find Billie and Greg bearable enough.

They seem to keep it real, or in some way real compared to the wish to be Knightley clan. Meltdowns and all😂😂

Can't feckin stand big bloody Paul and his transformation this series he's bland already it'll take more than that to make him interesting.....and Sam acting like Queen Elizabeth cause she's moved to Surrey😒😴

Between them all Sam Billie and Nannie Suzie if they were made from chocolate they'd eat themselves twice🍫😂😂

Never seen 3 women love themselves as much. Dont forget gals Towie made ye😂😂 keep it Classy👍🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up on episode 2 and Billie is nowhere near as thin as she edits herself to be! On camera her figure is phenomenal. Not need to mess with it.

Reactions: 11
Billie will be doing Dancing on Ice.
Sam will be so envious, because she thinks she is the bigger, erm, ‘star’ but BillIe seems to get nice opportunities. I think this is why she has moved to Surrey to show Billie up but while Sam rents BillIe is able to buy. Can see Sam ending up with nothing!

Reactions: 14
Sam will be so envious, because she thinks she is the bigger, erm, ‘star’ but BillIe seems to get nice opportunities. I think this is why she has moved to Surrey to show Billie up but while Sam rents BillIe is able to buy. Can see Sam ending up with nothing!
Billie just seems like a nicer person than Sam. She also doesn’t have a big Paul and Gaynor hanging around.

Reactions: 18
I'm really confused... Last night they had the kitchen designer round to discuss designs after their 'fire'....... But their old cooker hood was in the background 🤔🤣
All a load of bollocks

Reactions: 12
I'm really confused... Last night they had the kitchen designer round to discuss designs after their 'fire'....... But their old cooker hood was in the background 🤔🤣
All a load of bollocks
Me too, it was like they picked a new kitchen ,found out it was expensive then thought if we have a small fire we'll get it free on the insurance, surely they've just shot themselves in the foot by showing that scene with the complete cooker hood 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.