Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh on Mummy Diaries last night when Greg was getting frustrated because he wanted feedback from Nelly and Arthur about his book and they were more interested in making eachother laugh

Also the way he spoke about writing the book - that he makes up bedtime stories for his kids (doesn’t every parent?) and then his mate rang him and said he should think about it cos look at David Walliam, he’s smashing it!

Greg putting himself on the same level as David Williams made me cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've got a confession to make 🤣😭 there's something about Greg I find good looking?! Just me? Ill leave.. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
He’s quite funny on occasion but can’t speak properly since he bought/was gifted those new teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s quite funny on occasion but can’t speak properly since he bought/was gifted those new teeth.
🤣they are like badly fitting dentures. Maybe he takes them out at night and outs them in a glass of water beside the bed! Looks like he’s only had a few teeth done on the top and none on the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got a confession to make 🤣😭 there's something about Greg I find good looking?! Just me? Ill leave.. 😂
Yes I fancy him!!! Definitely do. Maybe you being from Liverpool, me being from Glasgow deep down inside we’ve got a thing for the whole ticket tout / possible drug dealer thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes I fancy him!!! Definitely do. Maybe you being from Liverpool, me being from Glasgow deep down inside we’ve got a thing for the whole ticket tout / possible drug dealer thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You both have a love for an author.....that sounds better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He would be alright if he didn’t have massive fake teeth, could talk properly, didn’t have a receding hairline, wasn’t a massive thicko, wasn’t a criminal.

Nah he’s not alright 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on the mummy diaries and I bet their new neighbours who disputed the planning permission basically don’t want new-money chavs on their street 😂 can’t blame them

• Haha
Greg hiring that massive excessive T-rex because he had to actually watch the kids whilst Billie poses. What is wrong with taking them out on their bikes or scooters? It was a hilarious fail though 😘

• Haha
Sorry had to laugh, from Glasgow to, totally agree 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Greg hiring that massive excessive T-rex because he had to actually watch the kids whilst Billie poses. What is wrong with taking them out on their bikes or scooters? It was a hilarious fail though 😘
It was so obvious the TV producers came up with this lame idea. That's why I hate these 'reality' shows, everything is so scripted.

Reactions: 4
Always loved Billie and Greg so relatable and down to earth compared to sam who pretends to be something she’s not. And Arthur tipping the table was hilarious

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How can Sam say she finds it intrusive that the press ran a story about Billies new house but she’s fine with their children being filmed naked on telly? 🙈😂 also, did Greg say it took him a year to write that book? I do think he’s quite funny 😂 I’m sure he meant it took a year from having the idea to it being a finished product but just made me laugh imagining him taking a year to write a children’s book bless him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.